♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

minsulshipper said:

it is just me or you guys feel it too , that Sulli look sad and so tired :(

I totally agree with you guys, she looks really tired. Poor Minho and Sulli, their crazy schedule makes them exhausted. It hurts me to see them like this. Hope they have a good rest to recover soon. I want to see their happy and smiley faces again :( Minsul fighting!!!

Yup, I can imagine how tired Sulli after an event in LA and a very long flight. If only Minho could attend in Etude Pink Play too, it might be can cover her tired body :( But I'm happy to see the smile on her face even though she looks really tired :)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Johnnie Beato

sorry guys if i post it again..i just love seeing her smile.ahm,,...guys!watching her consert in you tube,i just found out ...that sulli is (mahiyain)modesty?i am right or wrong?

1001114_651431334867745_1323715877_n.jpg

Guest azra1430292364

Nobody aswering me :-(, im worried when no sulli pic at sg airport, but thank god sulli arrived safely at sg.. She thruly a ninja...hopefully to see lot of fancam and video... But still sad minho cant attend... :((

Guest minhosulli14

azra said: Nobody aswering me :-(, im worried when no sulli pic at sg airport, but thank god sulli arrived safely at sg.. She thruly a ninja...hopefully to see lot of fancam and video... But still sad minho cant attend... :((

Guest minsuldaebak

There are SO MANY pictures of Sulli and the pink play party just started. Well here are SOME of the pictures.
BSrBF8iCcAARVV8.jpg

Sulli taking photos with contest winners. SO JEALOUS >.<
BSrDc39CIAA05B7.jpg

BSrAnraCQAAUnU2.jpg

But look at Sulli's eyes here :( IS IT ME OR DOES SHE REALLY REALLY LOOK TIRED. 
BSrByNTCIAEXuba.jpg
cr: as tagged, Pop56com

Guest christinderella

minsuldaebak said: There are SO MANY pictures of Sulli and the pink play party just started. Well here are SOME of the pictures.

Sulli taking photos with contest winners. SO JEALOUS >.<

But look at Sulli's eyes here :( IS IT ME OR DOES SHE REALLY REALLY LOOK TIRED. 

cr: as tagged, Pop56com

class="headline" id="storytitle" style="font-family: League_Gothic, Arial !important; line-height: normal; vertical-align: baseline; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: double; border-color: rgb(185, 0, 0); outline: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; clear: both; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 1px, rgb(159, 159, 159) 2px 2px 2px; font-weight: normal !important;"Video: Kpop idols share their secret to great skinKpop idols SHINee and Sulli from f(x) arrive in Singapore to perform at Korean beauty brand ETUDE House's annual Pink Play Party.

SHINee's Onew, Jonghyun, Taemin and Key (Minho is absent due to his schedule in Korea), together with Sulli and Taiwanese celebrity makeup artist Kevin, attended a short press conference this afternoon (27 Aug), prior to the party event.

In a five-minute interview with SHINee, Key gave a tip to great skin. He said: "I think the most important thing is washing your face regularly."

As for Sulli, she reveals that she drinks a lot of water to keep herself beautiful.

Click on the link below for the video.
Cr: Omy

Guest teruteru_chan

the video from the article above. sulli is still lively to me (: 

credit: omy.sg
4g9BBta.jpg
credit: sulli94net
hope the event has ended, so that she can rest. 

hi friends, i just came back from the etude house pink party. One happy take away, Sulli was called to join her four brother-in-laws back on stage at one point of time, guess what, it was to represent MINHO and to help him award the winner for his minime draws.... My heart was screaming, "she hereby present the award in the name of her husband." :x

Sorry I am not a good photographer:-

A photo posted by totfeet (@totfeet) on Aug 27, 2013 at 6:29am PDT

Guest teruteru_chan

totfeet said: hi friends, i just came back from the etude house pink party. One happy take away, Sulli was called to join her four brother-in-laws back on stage at one point of time, guess what, it was to represent MINHO and to help him awarded the winner for his minime draws.... My heart was screaming, "she hereby present the award in the name of her husband." :x

Guest christinderella

Wahhh they're really sweet. Even though he can't attend the party personally. Sulli represented him. Waaaaaaaaaahhh they're so sweet....!!!! :) :x

Guest christinderella

I am kind of worried that Minho is becoming thinner. I hope he'll be fine. And I think the Etude Play ended, I hope Sulli can now rest and get some sleep. :)

Archived