♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest teruteru_chan

those fancams by sulli94net are so adorable! :x we are able to catch minho in the first fancam, which is awesome. he was staring at her speaking in the start while smiling (:i was laughing at their reactions HAHAHAH! why so shy, both of you? their cheekbones just flew so high up. they couldn't control their smiles HAHAHAH! sulli was trying to control her facial muscles from laughing too much as well xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
idk why sulli94net chose a weird song for the second fancam. the lyrics are really weird. 'cuz all she wants is a boyfriend. she gets one night stands' O____________O i was like 'what the heck?!' it's not a happy song man~ lol

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

WAAAAHHHHH!  @Giya' date=' you're DAEBAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK!!!! :-bd[/quote']

lol, why me unni @ravissant ? sulli94net is the one who should be called awesome hehe.. it's just i coincidentally read her tweet at the right time, then i posted here :)

Guest fangirl15

anastasia2013 said:
You're not alone, dear! I am also a mom of two boys.. from Philppines as well.. :D
And i'm proud that the whole family, my husband and 2 kids are all MinSullians!!!!

My youngest would always chant Paul John... JC!!! (that's the Phil. version of Tae Jun and Jae Hee) while watching TTBY.. we even downloaded an HD version of TTBY.. watching TTBY is like bonding moment for us... :x :x

Guest amazingminsul

@belbelyn Welcome to the thread! Wow. We're the same. I'm a pre med student also. Enjoy your time here when you're in a toxic mode. :)

Guest Fika Hoogendyk

Woaaaa @Giya you're jjang!! Thank you for the videos. So happy to see both Minho and Sulli being so shy like that. I wonder what they were thinking when they saw their kiss scene again? :D

First video Minho always stare and can't get enough to smile and nod with whatever Sulli says. Nice response Minho ah, hahahaha. :D >:D< =D>

Guest ravissant

Oh yeah @Giya, thanks to Sulli94.net as well.  They take such wonderful pis & vids of the beautiful Sulli.  Oh, & thanks @rahma_bio for your screen caps too.

@nislatif awwwwe sweetie don't do that I'm blushing now :)) haha thanks anywaysss <3

aigoooo @leyseychoi why you said sorry to me? you didn't do any wrong thing here, I'm just quote it coz i miss my old pictures and i said thanks to you for post it here again^^ u can see my other minsul pics on minsulshippers.tumblr.com , enjoy^^

p/s: to all newbies/lurker please talk informal with me, I'm still a teenage too, all SHINee members still my oppa (except taemin, hahahahaa) so just relax when talk to me :)) ;)

Guest jinmin16

hello everyone i'm new here ^^, i'm from indonesia i always see this forum since last year, but i hesitant to join this forum because my poor english hehehe. And i always enjoy to read every post in this thread. 
oh and in the video that sulli94.net upload you can see in minute 1.30 minho threw his glance to sulli ^^. 

Guest fangirl15

1236632fikvms1rkc.gif
Good evening everyone!
gomawo for all the wonderful videos and photos of MinSul 436032x06lk4lcqb.gif
they both have sparkling eyes and those body language...
you can really tell that there's something 369220a3hjk9pcg9.gif
and while looking at them, can't really help but :(( with so much happiness seeing them together like that...

Archived