♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest jhologs

Awww!!!  Keep 'em coming @alecita ... thanks a bunch for the airport pics! :D
Hmmm ... doesn't make sense no to be in the same flight right?!?  Besides, Onew 'the bodyguard' is anyhow with them . . .  :))
Hope to see s'more nice pics and good news from Papa Minho and Mama Sulli later when I wake-up.  ;;)
Okie Minsullians, be alert!!!  @-)

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@zee, really i didn't know Japan is so strict in that issue. Well that may not be in favour to us but definitely in favour to Minsul. Now they can go on a date with a sigh of relief(in Japan too!! underneath sakura tree @-) ). With Onew serenading them 'In your eyes'. How romantic! :x *I'm-so-delusional-right-now-that-Dday-has-arrived*

Guest ermajuls

i want to see both of minho and sulli so bad.....aaaa more airport pict please.....i just googling and i can't find minsul airport pict today....

Guest ravissant

focused pic of TTBY BTS bed scene MSmminhvn captured.  Minho, are you mesmerized at Sulli's lips that you have to stare at them? ;)BRWZGHcCcAAFJO8.jpg
cr. MSmminhvn

Guest christinderella

You can see from Minho's eyes even though he's wearing sunglasses that he is really eager to see someone important :)

TTBY Premium Event at Shibuya Kokaido August 11th 2013 06.30 PM JSTBRWj_lKCUAAN4wO.jpg:large

Event Contents:イベント内容: ■撮影秘話、暴露話満載!?『スペシャル三角関係トーク』 ■ここの演技を見て欲しい!『本人が選ぶベストシーン』 ■聴けるのは今夜だけ!『スペシャル・ライブ・ステージ』 In Your Eyes/オンユ(SHINee) ■イベント出演者に間近で会える(記念撮影あり)!『バックステージご招待 大抽選会』 ■韓国撮影用台本など超貴重!『直筆サイン入りグッズプレゼント 大抽選会』 ■撮影OK!『衣装特別展示(ロビーにて/撮影可)』 他
can someone translate it?here from Google translate
Event Contents:■ behind scenes video, exposure full story! ? "Special triangular relationship talk"■ I want you to look at the performance of here! "Best scene in person choose"■ You listen only tonight! "Special Live Stage" In Your Eyes / Onew (SHINee)■ You can meet up close in the event performer (with commemorative photo)! "Backstage invited large lottery"■ Ultra-precious and South Korea for shooting script! "Goods gift large lottery Autographed"■ Recording OK! "Costume special exhibition (in the lobby / shooting possible)" other

Guest ravissant

OMG @stekatta at first I didn't notice Minho on the picture (& didn't notice your caption either) when I copied your post on twitter 'cause I was just excited to see more than just 2 airport pics of Sulli, but WAAAHHH! ;))  Minho does look happier.  He's smirking, doesn't he?

Guest parkhyerin

Yeahh both minho and sulli look strange to each other :P like a couple which has been caught dating by papparazi :P why not relax? You both only a labelmates/teamwork right? And ah I think you both are oppa-dongsaeng, you can freely walk next to each other as usual,but why so awkward with that poker face nowadays? :P

Guest rahma_bio

KYYaaaaa finally....thank's @ravissant for the picture..... :DLike @stekatta said they still have to look poker face, but when i look sulli, she is look like restrain a smile .... :P:))
p.s: sorry of topic little bit,  in olleh interview f (x) member choosed sulli as the member who is the most thoughful girl among them (cr:Sung Sean)see... :D

Archived