Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dyurika

Not too late to say how happy i am saw those pics...am i? thank you @stekatta

Hopefully they will become more open to show their love and more people will support them ( more minsullian of course) yeeeyyyyyy

Guest anastasia2013

JOANNE said: Hello Everyone! Im so Happy with all the pictures that came out. Thank you!!! Its a great birthday present for me :)

Guest peach20kr

@stekatta thank you so much for beautiful Minsul pictures!!!!!!!!!! You're JJANG!!!!!!!!!

1_zps4804a394.jpgblog_me_20130703_125327_zpsfc7b8ea5.jpg

Minho's same jacket on Shinee 5th anniversary party!!

Can anyone here translate Japanese article for us?  meanwhile, here's just my poor  translation about only Minsul parts.(brief, and not accurate)

Minho: I've got to know Sulli well through this drama and we could succeed in finishing this drama coz we worked in perfect harmony, and this drama also gave us a good opportunity to be able to know each other's common thoughts. We had a really good time during this drama and first of all, we've become much closer to each other through this drama.

Sulli: Minho was just Seonbae and I wasn't that close to him at first, but I'm very glad to think "this drama (working together) have become a good chance to be close to him" and during filming drama, (off camera) even though Minho was my Seonbae, I was so comfortable (or close with Minho) that I even called Minho "Hey! Kang Tae-Jun (어이 강태준!-very intimate(banmal, rude) expression when calling close friends, and lovers) the words just spilled out of my mouth. I feel really comfortable being around with him and I feel like having one more oppa as I have two my real oppas.

Sulli: for me, the most impressive episode was when we stayed in the beach house for a week for filming and I had a real great time riding a desert bike and eating watermelons together there. I felt like really having fun together (not filming)

Sulli: when there was a kiss scene with Minho, f(x) members called and teased me but they also cheered me up by informing me of good news about our drama reviews.

Minho: (on kiss scene) It's similar to Sulli, shinee members teased me and they remembered my lines coz I practiced memorizing my lines in a car when moving around.

Q: The event will be held in August..

Sulli: Japan makes me think about delicious foods, good manners and....image..(?)

I want to go shopping and eat sushi from this japan trip,.. there are lots of things I want to eat there, (laugh)

Minho: at first I thought Japan had image like what Sulli said  but whenever I have a concert tour and meet Japanese fans, I think female Japanese fans always have girl-like hearts, so I always thank fans for supporting Shinee and I'm really looking forward to this event coz it's a good chance for me to show a good drama as an actor........ 

Guest JOANNE1430265775

nilmemories

wrote:

»

Today is your birthday,

@Joanne

? Happy birthday, my dear!!! Enjoy your sweet day today and 365 days more ahead 

:x:x

. And the super lovey dovey pictures of our Minsul have just been released in a super right time. Yes, really it's a great present, not only for you but for all of us. Minsul fighting ^^  

\:D/:)>-\:D/

Guest JOANNE1430265775

heide

wrote:

»

JOANNE said:<br />

Hello Everyone! Im so Happy with all the pictures that came out. Thank you!!! Its a great birthday present for me

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

NICE BIRTHDAY PRESENT MY FRIEND JOANNE

AGAIN HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! MINSUL FOREVER

Ate @Heide I know right? Nice present indeed. Thank you for sending it to me. Thank you so much!!!!!

Guest JOANNE1430265775

anastasia2013

wrote:

»

JOANNE said:<br />

Hello Everyone! Im so Happy with all the pictures that came out. Thank you!!! Its a great birthday present for me

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

Oh, today is your birthday

@Joanne

?  Happy birthday dear.. this is truly a surprise present for you..hehehe 

;))

Hello @

anastasia2013

yes in ASIA its my Bday already but here in US it will be tomorrow. Thank you for the greeting!

Guest anastasia2013

MINSULLIANS are alive!!!!   Go Chingus!!!!   We'll be waiting for your updates....   :(( excited much...

Guest azra1430292364

Ommmggg that pic... They r perfect for each other... So happpyyy, thank god!!! <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest remmie

wattah great day!!having fun reading your posts..the pictures its like a big surprise..ive been waiting for this..thank you very much!!you made my day..again thank you thank you so much!!!! :D

this Japan media is sure something. if u guys cud remember what they have gave us during TTBY interview last time.
Just wanna compare between these two photos. 
the title would be, Minsul 1st and 2nd Anniversary 
1st anniversary - preggy mama n concern papa
2nd anniversary - gorgeous mama with hot papa

:))
995396_670939296253544_945316908_n.jpg

1017144_670939302920210_1018539299_n.jpg

this Japan media is sure something. if u guys cud remember what they have gave us during TTBY interview last time.

Just wanna compare between these two photos. 

the title would be, Minsul 1st and 2nd Anniversary 

1st anniversary - preggy mama n concern papa

2nd anniversary - gorgeous mama with hot papa

:))

and taking care of the baby makes them both got skinnier LOL

Sorry, in phone mode, will edit the pics later hoho

Archived