Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

happy birthday to @suelli4ever! Keep those fanfics coming in. :x

Hope you have an awesome birthday.

and to those who i missed wishing them happy birthday. Happy Birthday to all. Enjoy these cakes from our favourite couple.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTsq7YRFj7N1W-9Oedh7cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsY5GtRbBZVETU7CmbUqF
pic: cr to owner

looks like jonghyun made a special appearance there. oh well.

Guest dieulinhviy

I saw someone post this and said that they are flirting online. I don't understand because there are Korean and I'm vietnamese. So sharing with you and kekekeek we will have fun together. 401853_466298793458641_1903758406_n.jpg

Guest anne nicolecarig

Kyaa~~! Just dropping by. :) Keke~ I followed F(x) at Fanpop and I'm really surprised that almost all of the pictures and even videos they post is all about MinSul. Keke~

To our resident author of Minsul Chronicles & Fireflies and The Minsul Awards Best Fanfic Writer and "Pervy Awardee" @foxiscully ...

9781602130579.jpg

With your impressive and excellent writing, I wish you to write not just more Minsul fanfics but A BOOK to be published in the future. You will definitely have lots of readers falling in line for your first ever book signing event. Who knows Minsul will be there to ask for your signature as well. And maybe a screenplay or tv script perhaps for our lovely Minsul couple. That would just be AWESOME!!!. :x :x

To the author that i respected the most....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @foxiscully
birthday023.gif

Unnie...May you have a wonderful birthday celebration with your family..Praying for your good health so dat you can write more and more wonderful and beautiful fics..Semoga hidup sentiasa dalam lindungan kasih sayang Allah S.W.T, murah rezeki dan sentiasa dlm keadaan sihat walafiat...May Allah given you strength to continue the journey of your life with your loved one sampai akhir hayat akak... Saranghae unnie..Hugs and kissess for ur kids too ya..hehe :D 
>:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x >:D< :-* :x

waahhhh happy birthday @foxiscully unnie, huhuhu I miss you here, miss your joke, miss your story about your family and ur cute daughter :x

hehe one again happy birthday <333

Be-Happy-sign.jpg

To my dear fic authors @suelli4ever...

284.gif

Hope that ur bdae celebration this year has been a great one!! :x :-bd:-bd

n @foxiscully...

752888848_923337.gif

May u have the best of health, career n family time always... GO HOT MAMA!! ;) 

Thanks alot to u both for sharing ur literary talents with us all!!! >:D< ;)

Guest minsullian

Far Fancam, but close enough! :) Better than nothing. Hope there will be a clearer version. Sulli has become prettier and more blooming. Perhaps, she is inspired and in love with Papa Minho? :x Kekekeke.

The top comment also says that it's his/her first time to see Sulli performing wearing pants =))

Guest Maneng Garcia

waahh.. im still at page 127! should i skip the other pages already or not?? for how many days/weeks/months or worst year before i could catch up with the latest page????  T.T should i skip???

BUT.. but..but i want to know the past news about them!! WAHH.. MINSUL HUATING!!!!

Guest ravissant

@uribaby, Minho's lips can get chapped too. They both need to drink a lot of fluids & like I said before they both need to invest in "lip balm." Keep those lips moist, Minsul. You don't want to be kissing each others cracked lips, do you?

@Maneng_Garcia, please don't skip! Just be a bit patient. It might take months to reach the current page, but I guarantee you won't regret from reading the entire thread. What I do is read 10 pages a day, but then again at times I get so engrossed w/ the posts that I sometimes reach to more than 10 pages. Sometimes I stay up, forget to eat a proper meal. :D So, hwaiting, Chingoo! You can do it!

Guest uribaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PuvetO4s2I
I don't know if someone already posted this, i already saw this before but i just realized what she said at 0:26 oh my god, she said that with her own mouth,and tongue that she REALLY likes minho oppa. kekeke. it's behind the screen. i know it's just for drama publicity, but,.. blame my minsul feelings. . to quote what she said, she said this guys..  "MINHO OPPA NEOMU JOHAHAESSEO" 

Guest ht01

Have a goodnight my minsullians. back on lurking mode until the next surprise from our lovely couple ;;)

happy spazzing chingus ;;)

Archived