• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@peach20kr.. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! U really make my day (n now night)!!

tumblr_mky580Wz8z1s4ip83o1_400.gif

After awhile without MinSulractions... these BTS versions just SURPRISES US ALL!

tumblr_mfp63qn5LQ1rv8jpzo1_500.gif

Awhhhhhh.... 8-> 8-> :x :x

In the 1st video.. I find it super funny that Minho has to do different versions of his "trying to cover up embarrassment" action after Ssul glanced at him.. muahahaha.. while in the 2nd video.. it seems tat Ssul is more carefree compared to the 1st version of the same BTS... where she is more controlled.. she is even the 1st to laugh... Seems that she is LOOSENING N OPENING UP these days..Ahhh love can really affects a person's mood... I wonder which version comes 1st.. the one @peach20kr posted or this one tat was leaked before...

Ehmmm.... :-? :-?  

@ravissant... WOW! u even screencapped the whole pict dear.. BRAVO!! THAT IS MY FAV PICTURE TOO!! So much so that I made it my lock screen phone.. (@stekatta.. my dear.. HIGH5!! we both now have the same pic as our lock screen phone wallpaper.. YIPPEE!! Now we can stare at their faces when whenever we wanna unlock our hp screen hehe :D)

I also have problems earlier trying to save the SKT LTE MinSul pics from the oh5no blog... i guess its protected by Javascript or some mayb scripting language ( a wild guess though).. anyways.. I managed to save them thru trial n error..

Here is my imgur link by the way... (for those of u who wanna save them go ahead ;) just providing different options for everyone..)

http://imgur.com/a/ij31S

By the way @counsel05 @zee...thanks for posting the SKT LTE MinSul HD original pictures from the oh5no blog..LOVE U!! >:D< >:D< :x :x :-bd :-bd

@cassandra19.. Thanks dear for ur blog link!! Spread the love ya!! I have already bookmarked it.. looking forward to ur new posts soon ;)

@louisse romainegeronimo @minsulurv.. Welcome to the thread ya!! Have lots of fun spazzing here with all of us... ;);)

@bananali, the clip that posted by @peach20kr today was the earlier one as it stated "the first take of the first scene", while another one, in which Minsul was more natural, stated "the 8th take of the first scene"  

time to reply my mention here! lol but first my big thanks for my beloved unnie @Peach20kr, I had no idea if there will be a continuation of this bts pictures and videos, this is a gift to us, a wonderful gift.. :'( feel like everyday is our happy day.. lol :))

@counsel05 wkwkw, lol urwell captain.. wahh! :o yeah right, it probably looks like the same sweater, I had to find out if this type of clothing have size options or not, if yes and sulli still wearing this big size sweater, maybe true if its minho's sweater .. :))

@ravissant hahah c'monnn dear, I should say thanks to you, today was my busiest day, and I cant save all the pics, thanks God you and captain find some too.. hahaha now all of those pics is mine, nothing is left behind... :))

@minsulurv hiii... welcome here dear, ahh thanks for your first precious post here, love it! :x nice to know you, my name is zee, the noisy one.. :))

@ajengwoo click F5 and your wish will come true :))

@bananali hahahaha anytime dear... lol, ahhh about that confession pic, thats not mine.. hahhaha yesss, they should change their tumblr name =))

@lyna please mention me on twitter dear, I dont know ur acc btw.. :(

@timnat2010 ahhhhh dear, your signature makes my heart beat faster .. :x :x :x hahah, I want to tell you my funny story, my mom passing behind me when I read your post, and your sign seen also, she told me "do you watch p***?" Gosh, I suddenly close my firefox app and told her if I really didnt focus on it, it was passed by itself.. :)) =))

I know this may a little too early for you @stekatta but allow us your soompi family  (Minsul thread) to greet you first a .....

from-glittergraphicsnowdcom.gif

Wishing you to join the list of Minsul authors (on a regular basis, not just one shots) who are also part of this thread.  >:D< :x :x

Since we are miles apart, here is our simple gift for you. Hope you like it.

41lG-leXX5L.jpg

;):D :x :D

@stekatta today its your birthday? aaaaaahh... God bless you on your birthday unnie, and each day all year through, for all the loving things you are, and all the things you do... :x God bless you for your warm and love, and more than any other, God bless you just for being you... happy birthday my dear @stekatta! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYY and stay young! :x :x p/s: we love you, my virtual sister & family... :") *cant post gif, sorry :(

Waiting for Minsul news...let's recall the TTBY days
The reason why I post this clip is not because of Minho's laughing after Sulli was hit by the football.  Instead, it's because of JEALOUS MINHO  from 0:27-0:31. Someone just could not stand to see other boys getting near to his Princess Sulli!  :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNY6O--gEnQ&list=PLA13M75g72gVqvDrKOjgQZFnVjeoBu42C&index=26

Cr:sulli19940329

OK I am posting this on @zee's behalf. I'm not sure if she got this from twitter, tumblr, or facebook, but it's a SHINee update. (I will add the proper credits when I find out where it's from exactly.) We both want you all to notice Onew's picture...a.k.a. please notice the background. ;-) *wink*
EDITED TO ADD: Credit to SM via issue daily plus and @minsulshippers/@zee. :-)

shinee-update.jpg

Guest bemjerry13

today something funny happened...as I mentioned before none of my friends understand my obsession with KPOP..today I finally forced my only male friend to look at my collection of Minho pictures and after the first 2 pictures he looked at me and said.."now I understand" and then he kept on looking and told me that the guy is super handsome and fashionable (this friend is a metrosexual, so he knows things like this)...and then later I saw him looking at the pictures even without me...hahahaha! he said he really wants to copy Minho's fashion! then before I went homehe asked for the name of Minho's group! hahahaha...guess I just recruited another SHInee fan or at least Minho's!

Archived