• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beauteous

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEvTpKW7JGM aww our mama sulli showing off her soccer skills :) Minho just marry her already!! xD *sorry if has been posted before ^^ edit: can't post properly via iPad -.-

Guest ohmyminsul

Sulli: the cute '' mushroom-head'' girl! :)

via: twitter
image_zps6decb35a.jpg
image_zps8aa081cf.jpg

And there's Minho's face there to give us all a good five to ten seconds of laughter. :D
image_zps52464f45.jpg

Guest ohmyminsul

Top 8 k-pop groups hard in choreography to cover:
Source: twitter

1. SHINee
2. B.A.P
3. Infinite
4. TVXQ
5. EXO
6. B2st
7. 2 PM
8. Super Junior

:D

Guest charlenelola b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KRLumG0Byr0
ENG SUB

Guest ohmyminsul

There's different versions of Sulli :D

cuteSullichoi_zps47cd34a4.jpg
The cute Sulli;

maturesulli_zps82327213.jpg
The mature Sulli;

sullichoiS_zps1ea07754.jpg
The sexy one;

tomboysulli_zps556afd63.jpg
And the boyish Sulli :D

They're all good!  :-bd

Guest peach20kr

from what I've read about the relationship between Sulli and Hee Cheol,

I sensed that Hee Cheol has been a protector and big brother whom Sulli could rely on since she was little

and now Hee cheol seems to let Minho take over his protecting duty for Sulli ...ke ke ke

at 1:41

KGR: Is it true that Kim hee-cheol said to you(sulli) " If there's any man who hits on you (like to flirt with you), you have to talk to me(hee-cheol) first"

YJS: Hee cheol is the one that you have to be careful of!!   Sulli:( laugh) No, that's not true...

SJH: why is Kim hee cheol here? he seems to take a role of a guardian for you..       Hee cheol: (I'm watching you)

Sulli: we formed sworn(pledged) brother and sister..

YJS:(out of jealousy) he should take care of his own business..

at 2:06

SJH: I think the reason hee cheol said it(f there's any man who hits on you(like to flirt with you),

you have to talk to me(hee-cheol) first") to you is that..

Sulli: it means he's going to protect me...(순수 means Sulli's too pure to believe this)

SJH: but he keeps protecting you in the meantime and then what if he makes his mind to make you his girlfriend

after waiting until you're grown up( reach the adult age) ...definitely, it can be his conspiracy .

at 2:33

KGR: what brought you(hee-cheol) here?

Hee cheol: I just recorded Nolreuwa around here and stopped by to see our friends f(x) here..

and this radio show always picks on guests , so I came here to watch on you..

at 2:46

KGJ: what is the reason that you always take care of only Sulli out of f(x) members?

Hee cheol: In fact I often made sulli cry when she was a child..      KGR: exactly how old was Sulli at that time?

Hee cheol: maybe she was eleven or twelve..              SJH: what is the age gap between you and Sulli?

Hee cheol: It's eleven..             YJS: that means you're turning 30 years old, soon..

at 3:32

KGR: How did Hee cheol bother(make you cry) you at that time?

Sulli: He picked on me in a very childish way..for instance, when I was wearing shoes,

he said to me" your feet stink" or "Sulli, didn't you wash your hair?"

I was so hurt by that when I was little..but I also formidably bullied him ..like when he wore white pants,

I got mud on a ball and( threw it to his pants) got his pants all muddy..

KGR: It sounds like such an innocent(childish) play....

YJS: If KGR were you, he would feed him mud..

@peach20kr, thanks for all the clips and translation of the radio interview these days! As usual, whenever I see your distinguished avatar photo, I would be grateful and excited^^.

Concerning Minho's "thanks to" message, I read from MrMinho's translation that the theme of Shinee's Chapter 2 album was to share their previously unknown thoughts/ worries. So,I guess that's what Minho has been experiencing for the past years after debut. I am also not sure who's that "me" & "you" that he's referring to. Maybe fans, maybe his family members, maybe his friends. But I am sure that there's a place for Sulli, who has given him much support and strength.

For the Ju Young-Hoon's radio show today, may I know the tone of Minho while he's mentioning f(x) as the second most no of fans cheering for them in the Europe concert ? Though he said something about Taemin and Jonghyun,it did reflect his views. He considered taking wifey for a trip alone as a good hubby! Also, he seemed not to feel it right for a guy to see another girl at the same time when he's dating someone already! So, no 2-timing game for his own love...

I found that Minho really likes to ventilate his emotion/feeling through songs: when feeling sad, when missing someone(that's why he needs that ring back tone and TTBY OST) I agree that he's so sensitive towards scent of his girl. Actually ,I believe that he cherishes his unique closeness with her and that sensation which makes his heart pound with her scent/perfume. I feel that Minho is undergoing sort of psychological experiential learning inside him. It's likely to be the first time for him to have fallen for a girl so deeply. The feeling arising from it s so overwhelmingly treasurable for him indeed.

For Heechul, I guess Sulli treats him as a big brother. But sometimes, I wonder if Heechul has ever developed that sort of boy-girl crush on her. Anyway, Minho is a reliable person for Heechul to entrust Sulli to^^.

Guest anne nicolecarig

Time check: 9:08 am here in my country but I'm still wide awake waiting for some minsul moments, downloading some minsul videos and spazzing sone pictures about minsul. Kkk~!!!

Guest shortcakes

and here is the eng sub video that @peach20kr unnie mentioned before...
http://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/eng-sub-100616-mbc-golden-fishery-radio-star-ep-185-fx/comment-page-1/#comment-31116
andhttp://ithetimes.wordpress.com/2011/04/15/eng-sub-100623-mbc-golden-fishery-radio-star-ep-18-fx/

The subbed video is fully credited to iTheTimes.wordpress.com^^

Ahnyong Minsullians!!!
Sharing Sulli gif from SPAO...
tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso1_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso2_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso3_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso4_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso5_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso6_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso7_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso8_250.gif tumblr_mm6g23jy0R1qbf8kso9_250.gif 
:) :) :)credit to: elena-chan tumblr
Wahhh...Baby Ssul yippeuda..kiyeopta..~~~  8-> 8-> 8->
Some more of SPAO gif..
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo6_250.gif tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo8_250.gif tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo10_250.gif
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo9_250.gif 
credit goes to: domino-fx tumblr
Owkayy...after seeing all the pics and the vid..I guess Sulli is veryy much comfortable around Suju oppa's...Maybe because she had two brothers or because she is close to Hee Chul..whatever the reason are...I think all Suju oppa's really likes her..I mean..she don't mind leaning to Eun Hyuk..and so were Eun Hyuk..and Siwon also dunt really mind touching her..I didnt see that kind of interaction with the other fx girls..It is good that uri princess Ssul is being showered with so many love...hehe..what makes me wonder is...Minho also an oppa...But she's acting all shy with Minho (on camera of cos..only God knows what happen when the camera were off..he he he)..I guess it is because Sulli had different interpretation of 'oppa' when it comes to Minho...he he he  ;)) ;))

Owkayyy...talking bout scent...and sniffing...I bet Papa Minho had thousand of chances to smell Sulli when they were filming TTBY...
1) during backhug..
tumblr_maxzzw8byP1r9ky7ro1_500_large.gif

2) The last hug..tumblr_mbdyz9sTdX1rxddqeo4_250.gif tumblr_mbdyz9sTdX1rxddqeo7_250.gif

hurmm... I dun think he can smell her in this condition as his nose must be blocked due to the crying scene... tumblr_mb13ylUoz91r0vruco4_250.gif

I think this is the best way to smell her...mwuahahaha :)) :)) :))

tumblr_mbdu90Ou2w1rxddqeo6_250.gif
;)) ;)) ;))

credit goes to the owner of the minsul tumblr...  :)>-
I believe by the time TTBY ended, Minho nose must be full with Ssul scent..He touch, hug, kiss and smell her...Minho is so luckyyyy to get all that...he he he ;))

Guest bemjerry13

Some more of SPAO gif..
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo6_250.gif tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo1_250.gif
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo8_250.gif tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo10_250.gif
tumblr_mm61ggYLXj1rp1mhwo9_250.gif 
credit goes to: domino-fx tumblr
It is good that uri princess Ssul is being showered with so many love...hehe..what makes me wonder is...Minho also an oppa...But she's acting all shy with Minho (on camera of cos..only God knows what happen when the camera were off..he he he)..I guess it is because Sulli had different interpretation of 'oppa' when it comes to Minho...he he he  ;)) ;))

Archived