• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Minho's answers & actions at their Fire promotions in Japan  based on fanaccounts
(thanks to @zee for the tweet)

First: Minho said his favorite phrase in the FIRE song is  "I WON'T LET GO OF YOUR HAND"
and of course whose hands would that pertain too..
(ahhh my minsul heart)

thatssotrue_2344_1330339168.gif

Second: 
After saying his fave phrase Minho and Taemin (Sulli look alike hehehe).. they hold each other's hand then pulled from each other and let their hands go, then came closer to hold their hands and pulled again.

tumblr_static_blair.gif

This incident reminded me of something ...
This was a post made by @chocwenz on page 1356 (big thanks to @bananali for giving me the page) and I can't help but co-relate or associate this one with recent statements of Minho ...

THE ORIGINAL PUSH & PULL COUPLE:

chocwenz said: Okay, so I've come to a conclusion...........
Sulli does the PUSHING.......................NVH4J.gif?1
And Minho does the PULLING.....................7YPcGYq.gif
SZGuFyB.gif
What a cute push-and-pull couple we have hereeeeee :D

@zee oh, you're such a darling! you literally copied my mentions at the blog. =)) actually, I write about MinSul when I have time and when I see new updates. of course got to give credit where it's due. but never really thought that the links were there at naver. :D
List.. Baeksang Arts Awards..6. Choi Minho 7. Park Yoo Chun 10. Song Joong Ki 17. Lee Minho 24. Jang Dong Gun 26. Jo In Sung  ottoke? I love them all in their dramas!

our Kang Tae Joon is number 6. photo credit via twitter [meow]LMH was highlighted coz this was tweeted by my unnie who is an avid fan.

Guest alecita

[VID] 020413 Behind the scenes and interview with Anna Kendrick: the new member of f (x)? DFLA Mnet in America.

130403 #FireShowcase Minho part ~

When reborn, Minho wants to be key to see what's inside his head, and Key wants to be minho to see what's inside his head. xDD

cr:jujuhome

~ Baeksang Arts Awards 2013 will held at Kyung Hee University peace hall on May 9th.

@mslee thx noona, u're so faaaast! :x cant wait to see my minho and sulli come together with matching outfit! :x :x

I've checked and they dont have a schedule on May 9th, there is an opportunity for him to attend on baeksang award. I hope no additional schedules for shinee on that time.. :))

zee said: ~ Baeksang Arts Awards 2013 will held at Kyung Hee University peace hall on May 9th.

@mslee thx noona, u're so faaaast! :x cant wait to see my minho and sulli come together with matching outfit! :x:x
I've checked and they dont have a schedule on May 9th, there is an opportunity for him to attend on baeksang award. I hope no additional schedules for shinee on that time.. :))

Guest bemjerry13

ravissant said: Currently saving pics posted on this thread...I'm calling page 278 as"popping veins" page20120830145820_1333.jpg
Eonnies @counsel05, @eliraven, @foxiscully commented quite enthusiastically on this pic.  =))

@counsel05 loool, brilliant! xD push-and-pull romance *my minsulfeelingsssss* I like when they look relaxed and dont hesitate to interact.. hmmmm, during mino's debut, I rarely see him so close to a girl up as often now, he seemed to change when next to sulli, and Minho smiles when Sulli pushed him in ending stage Gayo Daejun, I willn't forget it FOREVER! :x:x:x:x

@tikah WHAT THE CHICKEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?? still 36 days away from now..... :'( hahaha this is so long, I cant go onnnn! XDD I hope they give me a wonderful surprise this month, could be derived from etude house, backstage selca, or spotted when do a 'secret dating' together xDDD

@puppy8888 finally T____________T hahahhaha welcome back dear, dorkiee like usual <333 :x :x

Archived