♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

do you know guys, I saw this photo (민호 pic with his mom & bigbro) from earlier and thinking how happy I am if I'm the girl who standing in minho's bigbrother position beside his mother.. :') okay its not possible, minho dont even know me, HAHAHA sulli I let you to take my place there, I bless you both.. :")

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! To see how this thread is keeping it's high and happy atmosphere...daebak! Hello shippers! @zee now, dear, I was browsing my posts at my blog when I saw you visited and left a comment! Thanks zee! Really appreciated. >:D< Once in a while I peek here but because of so many updates, I am really lost. :)) But the good thing, even though I can't always back read and keep up with you guys, I am happy coz I know that MINSUL, our babies are real! L-) Sometimes I just read some analysis shared by @Timnat2010. But of course, I do have twitter account and tumblr so basically, I am updated about their activities and photos. But unnie here is first and foremost a K-Drama fan before I am a shipper, so dramaland takes more of my time in blogging and of course my bias. [pointing at my sigpic down]:P
This thread has come a loooonnnggg way. =D>
So many newbies and posters here. And we still have a few months before TTBY's first year anniversary, but it already reached 1700+ pages. Mansae! \:D/of course, I may not be always around but I will always have faith on Minho and Sulli. Especially now that SM is fine with dating within the company. I'm pretty sure, Minho can visit Sulli at her dorm anytime he wants and when schedules permit him without fearing with anxiety that the agency will stop him. Maybe just to remind them to be cautious.=))
tumblr_mkmteyV9FF1s74etio1_500.jpgA better view of the Fire showcase rings!!!! Minho said that it felt like he was on a couple date today bc he was also wearing it! ^^cre: via tumblr
imageimage‘FIRE’ Showcase 130402 -  via tumblr
MinSul Fighting!tumblr_mkmweahdMP1qajjmro3_1280.png
^:)

Good nite my dear MinSullians.... Some shoutouts to begin with....

@Lhourie... Welcome to our MinSul thread!! U will never regret spending ur time here because there are so many people who loves MiNSul just as much as u..have fun spazzing ya!!  ;);)

@foxiscully... sista i'm not eating now... but I will be in another few hours time... hehehehe.. I'm the "breakfast" liner remember??? @happychu n @chocwenz are the "always hungry" liners... hahahahaha... Oh yea Happy Belated Bdae to ur hubby ya unnie!!

@tikah... u know my "taste" so well huh??? XD my scientific equation is bananali = (wanna be) Minho's abs.... LOL!!

@zee....HOW CAN U TRICK UR DEAR UNNIE???? U BAD GIRL!!! XP I wanna go bang ur head!! @fizaz @foxiscully @atqn_knn n others who have been tricked.. u r now an official member of the "Curiosity Kills The Cat" club... :D:))

@tikah n @alecita.. Thanks for posting areumdawo pics of our Mama Sulli... ahhh missing her soooooo much... I hope tat she is having a good time out there wherever she is...  

@mslee.. dear where have u been?? ooooh u have a twitter acct??? may I add u as well?? I have an active one.. hehe... Oh yea.. I saw one pic of our Papa Minho wearing that ring... cute... @bananadana has posted the pic....

@nilmemories... Thanks for posting the pic with Minho, his mum n his bro.... I tink Minho looks more like his dad while his bro looks more like his mum.... I wonder how his mum thinks of Sulli... because I remember during the TTBY drama shooting... Minho's parents visited the set (and Sulli's mum too) so I'm sure they have met her... (or mayb on different occasion even behind our backs?) hehehe :D:D

@mariamocha21 OMGGGGGGG dear!! what a SCANDALICIOUS April calendar tat u made!! I'm looking at the directions of  Minho's eyes n its making me having pervy thoughts.... my goodness.... he looks like he wants to lift the skirts or something... GOSH!! Trust u to make such a comeback dear..hehe.. miss u alot dear... All THE BEST for ur studies ya!! See u again some day... >:D< >:D< :-bd \m/ ;)

And here's some SHINee videos for u gals... n namjas (where are u my dear brothers??)

020413 SHINee Fire Special Showcase - 1000 Years, Always By My Side (Audio)

020413 SHINee Fire Special Showcase - Fire (Audio)

020413 SHINee Fire Special Showcase - Keeping Love Again (Audio)

http://youtu.be/s4du6aDuxgg

cr: shineee.net n video owners

@foxiscully "the spirit that connects us Minsullians" aww :x :\"> okay noona, arassho! let's meet up next time, I'll take my biggest dictionary when we meet, or maybe better if we speak with body language only :)) hahaaa have a nice trip unnie, there is pretty hot, dont bring 'wraps' clothes ;)

@tikah loll xDD I never think like that, I never dreamed to touch minho's ABS at all, I just want him to know me, and I was one of his friends.. :x

@mslee hahaha xD finally you saw it dear :x I found your blog not because of deliberate, when I opened naver.com to find news about minsul, then I wrote minsul in the search box, you know what, all the links from your blog! *daebaaaakk* =D>at first I didn't realize it was your blog, but then I saw there you write "photos credit to my unnies @MinSulthread/soompi as tagged. special mentions to @lianaestimo for always posting all the informations regarding both SHINee and f(x) schedules and pics also to some... @bananali, @counsel05, @jenniline, @eva21, @zee, @foxicully and the rest of the shippers who are always high and happy at the thread. some screencaps by mslee1107 [that's me] and some edits, too." and BANG its youuu mslee! hahahaa :)) I'm happy to see my name there, I'm so touched dear.. :'( I have followed you back on twitter, thank you for greet me first after reading my comment xD inserting my twitter name on your blog wasn't a bad idea. lool and yess, our TTBY's first year anniversary come closer now! (august 15th) :x :x welcome back dear >:D<

@bananali hahahaa biyane for all my beloved noonas, you all look beautiful when angry >:D< >:D< "Curiosity Kills The Cat" club? hahaha COUNT ME IN! :)) =)) godnite sweetie, hv a nice dream all <3 :x

Guest jhologs

@fizaz I couldn't agree with you more.  Let's go and make official our switch to Etude products.  I've actually started using it myself since last year because of YAB (JGS/PSH) but it was only after becoming a true blooded MinSul shipper that I totally started obsessing with the brand  :))      

Guest ravissant

Currently saving pics posted on this thread...I'm calling page 278 as"popping veins" page20120830145820_1333.jpg
Eonnies @counsel05, @eliraven, @foxiscully commented quite enthusiastically on this pic.  =))

Archived