• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

@lovelyrainy.. seems tat we can sing the song "All by myself" already but in our case its all by ourselves... =)) =)) Yeah... Dream Girl must have like really really DAEBAK songs in them... ahhh these boys never fail me so far.. they always have nice songs in their albums... 8-> 8-> 8->

Guest pandora460

@bananali @lovelyrainy, are u two streamiing episode 2 of Shinee's vacation vid? I just watched Minho's part and his trip to the soccer game and he is so like an enthusiastic boy and an avid fan of his fellow Korean playing for the English team.  He even got excited seeing himself being photographed in the game!

pandora460 said: @bananali @lovelyrainy, are u two streamiing episode 2 of Shinee's vacation vid? I just watched Minho's part and his trip to the soccer game and he is so like an enthusiastic boy and an avid fan of his fellow Korean playing for the English team.  He even got excited seeing himself being photographed in the game!

Guest pandora460

@bananali, if I find that poster, I will stoop down and have my picture taken beside Sulli.. :))Sulli suits well as Etude House model as she is really pretty in pink!

Archived