• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

You're just too good to be true, can't take my eyes off of you... :-\" 8445470805_207a00ee83_c.jpg
Picture time!8445470869_4e4465e51f_c.jpg
8446559756_b93952b8dd_c.jpg
8445470747_bcea4b450b_c.jpg
8445477009_2eda146d4d_c.jpg
What are you smirking at, Minho?  Oh yeah!  The "jump" & the "chu" was cute indeed!
picture credit to yeowoo114 @ You Tube, edited by yours truly :)

Guest rainbowsun

counsel05

said:

tikah

said: Today, SHINee will guest star in the last episode of JTBC's Patti Kim Show, broadcasting at 6:35 PM KST

credit to: shineee.net

@counsel05..i think donating is optional...not compulsory...

writing a message would do

.. And it stated there it is much better to write in Hangul...but i guess its quite troublesome neh...i wonder whether we can do sort of msg compilations like the one we do in TTBY thread..

.can't remember who've done it..huu..

@rainbowsun Welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread...You'll find a whole lot of Minsul treasure in here...feel free to spazz around ya.. and oh! don't forget to PM @counsel05 your country and DOB (optional)....

:D

and thx for the vid...another video editor in the house...yeay!!!! hee

Guest rainbowsun

tikah

said: Today, SHINee will guest star in the last episode of JTBC's Patti Kim Show, broadcasting at 6:35 PM KST

credit to: shineee.net

@counsel05..i think donating is optional...not compulsory...writing a message would do.. And it stated there it is much better to write in Hangul...but i guess its quite troublesome neh...i wonder whether we can do sort of msg compilations like the one we do in TTBY thread...can't remember who've done it..huu..

@rainbowsun Welcome to the beautiful Minsul thread...You'll find a whole lot of Minsul treasure in here...feel free to spazz around ya.. and oh! don't forget to PM @counsel05 your country and DOB (optional)....

and thx for the vid...another video editor in the house...yeay!!!! hee

Archived