• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ravissant

@ravissant here are the gifs!!! Note that the time frames for both gifs are exactly the same, so if the gifs are loaded at the same time, you can actually see them purse their lips at almost exactly the same time :)) :)) :)) That's why even though Sulli's facial expression didn't change much I kept the beginning part in the gif... MinSular!!! :)

And somehow when looking at these two gifs, the random "tagline" I thought of?"Our lips are sealed" :-$

OMG! EXCELLENT JOB, CHINGU!!!! Thank you so very much! You're the best!!!

Guest keciltann

Good morning everyone or afternoon/evening/night :D I really tired last night so I sleep early then wake up late hihi. I'm surprise with the etude cf :o and kinda annoying because I've waited before when I was online on my mac but its up when I was sleep so I'm still cant watch that and just look on the gifs you made.

Sulli so so so so cute, how can minho resist her ngehehehehe. I believe that is natural action, because he just with that love expression when it come to sulli even he has alot experience acting with alot of girls. Loveeeeeee it ‎​​♥

Oh hai @dazzlingshock and @giezpark its okay if we cant attend that concert I hope it will show on tv ngahahaha. And haloo @zee of course I know you, you are zee right? Who greet me last night hahahaha ... Kidding dear I think I see you alot if I'm not forget you made a video? If I'm wrong forgive me hehehehe I'll know you better from now on ;)

Btw happy saturday everyone

Guest jhologs

Quickie thoughts . . . ... Happy 1300th page crew mates!!! Is this really a ship?!? At the rate we're going, it feels more like riding the F1 race car :D ... Mama Sulli's Sweet Play video is out. (Setting my bias aside, pretending to be a normal EtudeBlog online visitor/viewer), I think Mama Sulli's video will still be the one to catch my attention. For some reason, hers seems to have more action on every frame, i.e. more pretty things happening one scene after another. After watching her video, it made me feel like running to the nearest Etude Boutique to buy the moisturizer. :P I can't wait for the MV/BTS of the background music. Aside from Krystal and Mama Sulli's voices, I also heard SHINee's at the very end . . . Malgeum, malguem! :> :-\" Nyt/morning everyone!!! Happy weekend!!! Until later . . . I-)

keciltann said: Good morning everyone or afternoon/evening/night :D I really tired last night so I sleep early then wake up late hihi. I'm surprise with the etude cf :o and kinda annoying because I've waited before when I was online on my mac but its up when I was sleep so I'm still cant watch that and just look on the gifs you made.
Sulli so so so so cute, how can minho resist her ngehehehehe. I believe that is natural action, because he just with that love expression when it come to sulli even he has alot experience acting with alot of girls. Loveeeeeee it ‎​​♥
Oh hai @dazzlingshock and @giezpark its okay if we cant attend that concert I hope it will show on tv ngahahaha. And haloo @zee of course I know you, you are zee right? Who greet me last night hahahaha ... Kidding dear I think I see you alot if I'm not forget you made a video? If I'm wrong forgive me hehehehe I'll know you better from now on ;)

Btw happy saturday everyone

Huh? Sorry it was friday and friday is always my busiest day... :) So a lot of people here mentioned me? Sulli & Kristal contest or something?
I've looked at the page and frankly it's not a hangul problem, it's just that I don't understand how the pages works, haha... is it here? http://www.etude.co.kr/event.do?method=view_new&bltnCntSeq=516&bltnCntClCd=ET01&bbsCd=ET&pageNum=1&isOnGoing=Y
I've just made a quick translation of this image just in case  evt_0118_img1.jpg but it appears as an ad there.
2013 New!Sweet Recipe
Spring, sweet recipe for sweet makeover / transformation!Shiny jelly lips VS (fluffy?) baby chou skinWho's gonna be sweeter?2013 yearSpring is starting - Etude House First collection "Sweet Recipe!"Cute inspired design from "Hansel & Gretel"Love (color?) "Sweet Recipe", wake up your spring look with a sweet recipe.Shiny jelly lips VS baby chou skin!Are u gonna create some recipes for sweet spring?
You can choose all or none, then you have to login to make them part of a wishlist or buy them but it also said the products are not available yet, and that's very all... :D Maybe you have to create an account to vote? But I don't know if you can vote yet. there's a login part in the upside part of the website, but I haven't find any submission form yet :D
Aaaaand, as it's already 4am, I'm gonna sleep :D

some comments on Sulli etude CF episode :

1. i think this is Jonghyun+Krystal and Minho+Sulli.. Because on Krystal's cf,Jonghyun was the one on the middle and looks very amazed at Krystal..(though i'm looking forward to see taestal,but it's okay..i like jonghyun too anyway..) Then on Sulli's cf,Minho was the one on the middle and looks very amazed among them all..He was even left mouth-opened..Lol.. :) Minsul.. <3
  2. Yeah, and I don't know if its only me, but I think they didn't dress up Sulli right it looks like they put mora make-up on Krystal
  3. Minho and Sulli. i want to see them i a webseries like kiss note, please <3
  4. I love how key reacts at the end and the way Minho's looking at Sulli!!Minsul forever!!!!
  5. Minho reaction was like asdfghjkl lol xP . >< . How i wish minsul was real .
  6. Looked like Minho j*zzed his pants! (Well, it's Sulli, so he probably did.)
  7. love Minho expression there. Ssul just soooo pretty. just let them both to be paired Etude! ~~ (the people at the forum)
  8. I think that Sulli suit more than Krystal for Etude's CFs
  9. HAHAHA at the beginning, minho even didn't look at the dough. minsul <3
  10. Etude, I want MINHO & SULLI to shoot a special CF just for the two of them :) ~~ (the people at the forum)
  11. Sulli is such a sweetheart. She's a real princes. Pretty and cute. She stole my heart I guess! <3 And I see not only mine... (54 thumbs up)
  12. Sulli is the sweetest thing they show around the video:) (35 thumbs up)
  13. sulli has the fairest skin!!!!!!!!! support support minsul<3
  14. S'more S'moreee, S'MOREE MINSUL right now ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ~~ (the people at the forum) inverted exclamation point, I think I know who is it :))
  15. i wanna eat sulli, can I ??
  16. SULLLIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!! ~~ (the people at the forum)

Guest keciltann

@zee ahaa I read about your video had blocked by yt. Ohh youtube I'm sorry to hear that dear hehe. Woooww south sulawesi far enough from my hometown hehehe

Korean news website like allkpop? I think I just read allkpop sometime. Oh in bahasa? Mmmm I think I havent read any ._. I'm so sorry

zee said: some comments on Sulli etude CF episode :

1. i think this is Jonghyun+Krystal and Minho+Sulli.. Because on Krystal's cf,Jonghyun was the one on the middle and looks very amazed at Krystal..(though i'm looking forward to see taestal,but it's okay..i like jonghyun too anyway..) Then on Sulli's cf,Minho was the one on the middle and looks very amazed among them all..He was even left mouth-opened..Lol.. :) Minsul.. <3
  2. Yeah, and I don't know if its only me, but I think they didn't dress up Sulli right it looks like they put mora make-up on Krystal
  3. Minho and Sulli. i want to see them i a webseries like kiss note, please <3
  4. I love how key reacts at the end and the way Minho's looking at Sulli!!Minsul forever!!!!
  5. Minho reaction was like asdfghjkl lol xP . >< . How i wish minsul was real .
  6. Looked like Minho j*zzed his pants! (Well, it's Sulli, so he probably did.)
  7. love Minho expression there. Ssul just soooo pretty. just let them both to be paired Etude! ~~ (the people at the forum)
  8. I think that Sulli suit more than Krystal for Etude's CFs
  9. HAHAHA at the beginning, minho even didn't look at the dough. minsul <3
  10. Etude, I want MINHO & SULLI to shoot a special CF just for the two of them :) ~~ (the people at the forum)
  11. Sulli is such a sweetheart. She's a real princes. Pretty and cute. She stole my heart I guess! <3 And I see not only mine... (54 thumbs up)
  12. Sulli is the sweetest thing they show around the video:) (35 thumbs up)
  13. sulli has the fairest skin!!!!!!!!! support support minsul<3
  14. S'more S'moreee, S'MOREE MINSUL right now ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ ~~ (the people at the forum) inverted exclamation point, I think I know who is it :))
  15. i wanna eat sulli, can I ??
  16. SULLLIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SARANGHAE!!!! ~~ (the people at the forum)

Archived