• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Chingoos, you know what? You gals are so fast! I was about to say that Minho was the only one who looked at Sulli directly from the front. But nearly all the posts came after the clip mentioned that!! Another point is that I think that Minho may be deliberately less impressive and prominent in his facial expression in K's clip. Because in the new clip, obviously Minho was the main character to feel impressed among the 5 boys and he was so natural to do so.

Guest teruteru_chan

guys, the singing voice during the cf sounds very much like sulli's. can anyone help find out please? T_T

edit:

i think it is sulli singing. just checked soojung's and it is soojung's voice in her cf.

love sulli's smooth and sweet voice!  

@ravissant regarding the gifs, I'll work on it asap.. :)
@tikah dear definitely will post more haha.. Need to do some stuff then I'll try working on some gifs as @ravissant requested... :D
@lyna dear thank you so much for the video!!! This thread must be full of so many angels  O:-) O:-) O:-) Santa decided to bless us all!!!!! :D *January is now my favourite month* :)) :)) =)) =))
@nislatif chingu, watch Etude clips and other MinSul vids to get well asap!! :)) :)) Highly recommended, RM Minsulractions video by @Tata Doan (Thank you for that wonderful video dear!!!) Get well soon!! :)
@puppy8888 if your friend becomes a MinSullian it would be awesome hahahahahahaha I love that she thinks they look gorgeous together, as shown from my sigs, they just look so good together!!! :D

@puppy8888 good to hear that your friend ( a shawol right?) is open minded about Minsul.she will be joining then the rest of our crewmates here who are known as Shawols but Minsul addicts as well like @liana @flamingshawol and you of course. ;) 
hope she can drop by here so we can hear what she has to say about us (PEOPLE AT THE FORUM) :)) :))
And wow, she can make siggy for everybody?? does she know that this ship is getting bigger by the day??!! i like her kindness and generosity already. please extend our thanks to her. :-bd :x

counsel05 said: @puppy8888 good to hear that your friend ( a shawol right?) is open minded about Minsul.she will be joining then the rest of our crewmates here who are known as Shawols but Minsul addicts as well like @liana @flamingshawol and you of course. ;) 
hope she can drop by here so we can hear what she has to say about us (PEOPLE AT THE FORUM) :)) :))
And wow, she can make siggy for everybody?? does she know that this ship is getting bigger by the day??!! i like her kindness and generosity already. please extend our thanks to her. :-bd :x

hi~ @dazzlingshock unni ^^ missing me, huh? :P

yes... i often open aff. i read fanfic after school, before go to bed, ahter i wake up or while im having meal. need a break from all the school stuff and definitely i need minsul! kkk

since open soompi through mobile phone is heavy enough i decided to open aff. but sometimes open this thread via mobile phone like what im doing now ㅠ.ㅠ

@counsel05 I already mentioned in our FB group, but everytime I see the words "people of/in/at the forum", I WILL LAUGH :)) :)) :)) What a special 'species' we are.... :D
Oh and I forgot to mention in my earlier post.....

CONGRATULATIONS

CREWMATES!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ 1300 ♥ ♥ ♥
*Okay ignore the fact that I'm already at least 4 pages late lol*
tumblr_lrhh55XLpL1r01dsoo1_500.gif

Archived