♥ MinSul ♥ Official Thread ♥ SHINEE'S MINHO AND F(x) SULLI. [Part 1]

Guest DolceNera_24

Guest wonderstruck13

@lyna i can't get over minho blinking non stop at the end. He didn't look that impressed with K's recipe, but when it came to sulli's... ;)) Thanks for posting the clip :x :-*

• Replies 44.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bananali

• counsel05

• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

craziedayzie

said: yes of course! he has the chance!last year on 2012 he can't attend this full Idol Olympic Tournament because of hmm i don't know it's because Shinee was on Japan or TTBY filmingbut he came back only to get back the Hurdle King title 

722473644.jpg?key=&Expires=1359127611&Ke

Me: Yes i'm watching you Papa Minho

yes I hope the tournaments are individual games @counsel05, but maybe there are some sports like relay and archery that need team work

a message from ihottaru  @ SFI (the graphics person who makes siggies)

Saw the pages(in soompi) you said on sbox, MINSULLIANS SURE KNOW HOW TO SPAZZ!! lmao
-OMO, I'm now puking rainbows out of happiness(unicorns will come out soon) because of your nice messages, I sure got them(like I'm grasping them right now) so thank you promoter(and ever-so-dear-same-age-chinggu), and of course those loving shippers at MinSul thread, it's(/it'll be) my pleasure making siggies for everyone. :D

>>I guess the first siggies I made came out pretty(did I just...lol) because I knew that I was making them for such nice shippers(felt like the Minsul love reached me) and I was lucky because Minho and Sulli looked naturally pretty together, it was not hard making the siggies look lovely because even as raw imgs they already are like that.

For everything that I saw on Minsul thread about my edits, THANK YOU again *bows 90 deg.
-FIGHTING!

LOL i think it would be best to start brainwashing her into becoming a full pledged MinSullian as well =))
she's got the basics wherein she defs think they look GORGEOUS together :D

dont hesitate to request, btw, chingus :)

*back reading* =))

Guest nislatif

puppy8888 said: a message from ihottaru  @ SFI (the graphics person who makes siggies)

Saw the pages(in soompi) you said on sbox, MINSULLIANS SURE KNOW HOW TO SPAZZ!! lmao
-OMO, I'm now puking rainbows out of happiness(unicorns will come out soon) because of your nice messages, I sure got them(like I'm grasping them right now) so thank you promoter(and ever-so-dear-same-age-chinggu), and of course those loving shippers at MinSul thread, it's(/it'll be) my pleasure making siggies for everyone. :D

>>I guess the first siggies I made came out pretty(did I just...lol) because I knew that I was making them for such nice shippers(felt like the Minsul love reached me) and I was lucky because Minho and Sulli looked naturally pretty together, it was not hard making the siggies look lovely because even as raw imgs they already are like that.

For everything that I saw on Minsul thread about my edits, THANK YOU again :<3:*bows 90 deg.
-FIGHTING!

LOL i think it would be best to start brainwashing her into becoming a full pledge MinSullian as well =))

nislatif said: puppy8888 said: a message from ihottaru  @ SFI (the graphics person who makes siggies)

For everything that I saw on Minsul thread about my edits, THANK YOU again :<3:*bows 90 deg.
-FIGHTING!

LOL i think it would be best to start brainwashing her into becoming a full pledge MinSullian as well =))

Guest nislatif

@puppy8888 yep, fever. but its better now after some medication and of course after seeing Minho's expression in Sulli's etude. similar like fish out of water with that mouth and rapid blinking eyes :) i feel recharged all the sudden :))

@nislatif.... u r not well sis? heard frm the chingu posts... take good care dear... Get well soon ya!! 

@lyna... Thanks for Sulli's Etude video... wah Minho can't stop blinking!!! hahahaha...

@counsel05.. i'm editing the screencaps of Sulli's video... my hands are just so itchy coz SULLI IS SO PRETTTY!!!!! :x :\"> 8-> 8->

Guest teruteru_chan

sulli is so adorable and gorgeous! she slightly jumped at the shinee boys slowly rising from below the worktop hahah! i love how cutely she dropped the marshmellow (or is it a sugar cube?) inside the mixing bowl.

she's so natural in all this cuz she loves baking. she baked cookies for others before. now i would like some choux from sulli please. they apparently look more appetising than the jelly thing made by krystal LOL

i notice minho looked at sulli after he rose up from the floor xD

ahhhh~ soojung and sulli are so pretty at the last scene!

Guest chellaaa

teruteru_chan said:

sulli is so adorable and gorgeous! she slightly jumped at the shinee boys slowly rising from below the worktop hahah! i love how cutely she dropped the marshmellow (or is it a sugar cube?) inside the mixing bowl.

she's so natural in all this cuz she loves baking. she baked cookies for others before. now i would like some choux from sulli please. they apparently look more appetising than the jelly thing made by krystal LOL

i notice minho looked at sulli after he rose up from the floor xD

ahhhh~ soojung and sulli are so pretty at the last scene!

Archived