• zee

• stekatta

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chellaaa

theboyfromthemoon said:

counsel05 said:

theboyfromthemoon wrote: »

Chingus! Have strength!!

Hugs going out to all my noon as and dongsaengs what minsul share is something that cannot be destroyed by one dance! fighting!

NOONA's, DONGSAENGS, AHJUMMA'S LISTEN TO THE BOYS... They know what they are talking about THEY ARE NAMJA'S THEY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS.

Honestly, I think Minho was being extremely professional in this dance. It was very well-rehearsed and very technical on Minho's part. (i could almost hear him singing the frog prince song in his head for all the steps!) That's how I deduced that Minho was being quite impersonal with this dance, almost soul-less, feeling-less. 

This is in line with Minho's competitive personality! Even though he may not be enjoying every moment of the dance, he will still ensure that he puts in his best effort and put on his best dance!

Yes!! It's a dance only... he has to do it professionally... it's his job.... if is Sulli the one dancing with another co-star... she will do the same... when I saw Minho's look ,I already feel he treats it as a job and his heart is somewhere else... don't worry!!!

I dont know why when sulli is couple with another guy i was like aaahh sulli so pretty, that guy is so lucky, minho see that!!

But when minho got coupled with other girls, my heart is hurting!!! I only want sulli for him.. This is very weird.....

Guest wendy2817

Re

liana said:

Everyone, stop!!!!!

MinSul will perform cha-cha

later. :D

really???? How you know that??

Really???OHHH I AM SO HAPPY NOW. I'VE BEEN CRYING SINCE PAGE 962

Guest citychick

Wow, I missed everything here again.   But I just watched the dance and I think theboyfromthemoon is right.  It was just a job and I don't even
feel any sizzle or firework from the dance what so ever.  I think SM arranged it to generate publicity for SNSD's comeback tomorrow.  Btw,
Sulli probably left already.   Isn't f(x) scheduled to appear @ 11pm?

nislatif said:BEFORE I GO EAT SOME BIG CARTONS OF ICE CREAM, LEMME SHARE THIS

PLS CROSS CHECK WITH THE VID @ 11.37. ONLY THE TWO OF THEM. I SWEAR I SAW THEM SMILING AND SORT OF MOUTHED SOMETHING.

IMG_0085_zpsa58cac4e.jpg 

Guest jhologs

Hahaha! So funny, I was trying to scroll on my laptop using my hands (touchscreen) . . . I'm so confused right now with so much going on :))

ahaaaaha. Yuri n Minho perform together? Daebak!! u cud also bring other gorgeous ladies to perform and dance sexily with him SM!!! better still, just get all the ladies and dance with him except Sulli!! coz thats will only confirm one thing

MINSUL is none other but REALLLL!!!!!!!!!!

hi all ;)

Guest wendy2817

MINYUL FANS must be waiting for this moment for so long their tumblr would have loads to say :(( Smiling from North to west giving them chance to say something.

don't worry. Minsul has WAY MUCH MORE MOMENTS than minyul. Minyul's fans definitely CAN'T beat us. ;-)

Guest Judith09

fizaz said: ahaaaaha. Yuri n Minho perform together? Daebak!! u cud also bring other gorgeous ladies to perform and dance sexily with him SM!!! better still, just get all the ladies and dance with him except Sulli!! coz thats will only confirm one thing

hi all ;)

Agree with @bananali.. and I also think @stekatta is right, it's something professional, it's his job. We all know how we have jobs we have to do (careers, study *ahem* I should be studying hehehehe *cough*) that we don't like, but we do it because we have to... And that's what it looked like.. I've seen the video, and clips, he seemed to look everywhere but her.. It's like I'm trying to look at everywhere except my text books... :)) :)) :)Let's stay strong, we are their support, we need to stay strong for them and not be shaken :) And I'm sure if they did a dance together they would be smiling shyly to each other, total eye contact, and all.. Because to Minho, that is NOT a job, it's something he ENJOYS (like us shipping them together :D )
MINSUL FIGHTING!!!

Guest liana1430291924

fizaz

said: ahaaaaha. Yuri n Minho perform together? Daebak!! u cud also bring other gorgeous ladies to perform and dance sexily with him SM!!! better still, just get all the ladies and dance with him except Sulli!! coz thats will only confirm one thing

hi all

;)

fizaz said: ahaaaaha. Yuri n Minho perform together? Daebak!! u cud also bring other gorgeous ladies to perform and dance sexily with him SM!!! better still, just get all the ladies and dance with him except Sulli!! coz thats will only confirm one thing

hi all ;)

Archived