Arang's Eun Oh, Eun Oh's Arang. Baby Love couple, Lee Joon Gi and Shin Min Ah shippers unite!!

kooriyuki

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WATCH THE VIDS TAKARAGENJI POSTED~~~wen the host was saying dat junki came back from 2yrs military service and min ah after 2yrs since gumiho,JUNKI ASK MIN AH WHY MIN AH TAKE 2YRS TO COME BACK WHILE HE IS IN MILITARY SERVICE...WHY?????why did junki asked her dat??i mean..its nt wrong..but.....i duuunooo....its like...they come back on the same time...FISHY FISHY...i duno if u all hav heard this...junki actly suppose to b the main lead in FAITH..according to info,he wasnt able to make it due to him in military service...BUT sumhw i find it weird..cos faith is broadcast almost the same time as arang...INFACT JUNKI IS RELEASED FROM ARMY IN FEB...y wouldnt he b in dat drama...n from where i read,min ah was the first to b confirm...months ago...n den junki agreed to take that role...did junki choose arang bcos of min ah??????I KNW...MAYBE TO SOME,IM TALKING UNRATIONAL...BUT IM JUST CURIOUS and anxious since i am sarang shippers!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=406727269372836

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: WATCH THE VIDS TAKARAGENJI POSTED~~~wen the host was saying dat junki came back from 2yrs military service and min ah after 2yrs since gumiho,JUNKI ASK MIN AH WHY MIN AH TAKE 2YRS TO COME BACK WHILE HE IS IN MILITARY SERVICE...WHY?????why did junki asked her dat??i mean..its nt wrong..but.....i duuunooo....its like...they come back on the same time...FISHY FISHY...i duno if u all hav heard this...junki actly suppose to b the main lead in FAITH..according to info,he wasnt able to make it due to him in military service...BUT sumhw i find it weird..cos faith is broadcast almost the same time as arang...INFACT JUNKI IS RELEASED FROM ARMY IN FEB...y wouldnt he b in dat drama...n from where i read,min ah was the first to b confirm...months ago...n den junki agreed to take that role...did junki choose arang bcos of min ah??????I KNW...MAYBE TO SOME,IM TALKING UNRATIONAL...BUT IM JUST CURIOUS and anxious since i am sarang shippers!

kooriyuki said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: WATCH THE VIDS TAKARAGENJI POSTED~~~wen the host was saying dat junki came back from 2yrs military service and min ah after 2yrs since gumiho,JUNKI ASK MIN AH WHY MIN AH TAKE 2YRS TO COME BACK WHILE HE IS IN MILITARY SERVICE...WHY?????why did junki asked her dat??i mean..its nt wrong..but.....i duuunooo....its like...they come back on the same time...FISHY FISHY...i duno if u all hav heard this...junki actly suppose to b the main lead in FAITH..according to info,he wasnt able to make it due to him in military service...BUT sumhw i find it weird..cos faith is broadcast almost the same time as arang...INFACT JUNKI IS RELEASED FROM ARMY IN FEB...y wouldnt he b in dat drama...n from where i read,min ah was the first to b confirm...months ago...n den junki agreed to take that role...did junki choose arang bcos of min ah??????I KNW...MAYBE TO SOME,IM TALKING UNRATIONAL...BUT IM JUST CURIOUS and anxious since i am sarang shippers!

lovelybluehoneyz.. said: kooriyuki said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: WATCH THE VIDS TAKARAGENJI POSTED~~~wen the host was saying dat junki came back from 2yrs military service and min ah after 2yrs since gumiho,JUNKI ASK MIN AH WHY MIN AH TAKE 2YRS TO COME BACK WHILE HE IS IN MILITARY SERVICE...WHY?????why did junki asked her dat??i mean..its nt wrong..but.....i duuunooo....its like...they come back on the same time...FISHY FISHY...i duno if u all hav heard this...junki actly suppose to b the main lead in FAITH..according to info,he wasnt able to make it due to him in military service...BUT sumhw i find it weird..cos faith is broadcast almost the same time as arang...INFACT JUNKI IS RELEASED FROM ARMY IN FEB...y wouldnt he b in dat drama...n from where i read,min ah was the first to b confirm...months ago...n den junki agreed to take that role...did junki choose arang bcos of min ah??????I KNW...MAYBE TO SOME,IM TALKING UNRATIONAL...BUT IM JUST CURIOUS and anxious since i am sarang shippers!

Guest SeLeNe_Alai07

lyaarisa said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: kooriyuki said: lovelybluehoneyz.. said: WATCH THE VIDS TAKARAGENJI POSTED~~~wen the host was saying dat junki came back from 2yrs military service and min ah after 2yrs since gumiho,JUNKI ASK MIN AH WHY MIN AH TAKE 2YRS TO COME BACK WHILE HE IS IN MILITARY SERVICE...WHY?????why did junki asked her dat??i mean..its nt wrong..but.....i duuunooo....its like...they come back on the same time...FISHY FISHY...i duno if u all hav heard this...junki actly suppose to b the main lead in FAITH..according to info,he wasnt able to make it due to him in military service...BUT sumhw i find it weird..cos faith is broadcast almost the same time as arang...INFACT JUNKI IS RELEASED FROM ARMY IN FEB...y wouldnt he b in dat drama...n from where i read,min ah was the first to b confirm...months ago...n den junki agreed to take that role...did junki choose arang bcos of min ah??????I KNW...MAYBE TO SOME,IM TALKING UNRATIONAL...BUT IM JUST CURIOUS and anxious since i am sarang shippers!

Wow :D Thanks for the detail & correct info @SeLeNe_Alai07 :) Although LJK oppa was offered to lead Faith since back in 2010, I'm thankful that he chose to go for AATM project with SMA.. Or else, this thread and shipping won't exist.. Congratulation for both Lee Jun Ki & Shin Min Ah for such an excellent acting skills & wonderful chemistry.

I can say, their pairing is one of the rare breed of pairing as their love on the screen as (EO-Arang) looks so realistic.. Eventhough SMA looks cuter & sweeter in MGIAG, she is able to potray Arang's character very well (starting as a michevious and spunky ghost and maturing into a lady so deep in love). I've learnt a lot from Arang's character too..

SMA actually have a very feminine, elegant, shy personality but she loves to smile. If you had watched other TV shows or Interview programs, she used to admit that she's not really good in answering questions :))

Guest rraineaffire

BTS2.gif
BTS4.gif
I usually start shipping earnestly when I see some attraction developing between leads, and I'm seing plenty actually...
Started shipping when I watched their subbed MBC section interview, too much tension there, I thought their jokes were really funny when I watched the unsubbed interview first judging by the way they were Lol'ing around..
:D But after understanding what everyone is saying.. lol I'd I guess crack a smile at MinAh's army comeback.. But to LOL err no..
I recommend MinAh's Mighty Princess And Volcano High Movies, Its action packed, full of martial arts and with lovely casts too..

Archived