[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest luluwannagohome

For those in Singapore and Malaysia, please show your love and support for TWTWB and In Sung if possible. ^^
I envy you guys SO MUCH!! 
And wish you all to have an awesome and unforgettable time in advance!

PS. I was preparing to make a return to this thread with an interview trans later, but I have to share this now. kkkkWill see you guys soon!

Guest OreoVampire

graphics-balloons-476140.gifgraphics-balloons-133264.gifgraphics-balloons-476140.gifgraphics-balloons-133264.gifgraphics-balloons-476140.gifgraphics-balloons-133264.gifgraphics-balloons-476140.gif
^freshspring said: ^ love all your updates, thank dearies so much for keep this thread active :x :x :x
 there is news for you. We will have an opportunity to see all cast of TWTWB one more time.

On May 9, 49th BaekSang Arts Awards will be broadcast live on JTBC TV at 18:00 KST (part 1), part 2 at 19:05 KST
That day is Thusday, I can watch it :x

Here is the link to watch online:
http://www.jtbc.co.kr/onair/onair.aspx

^ KyoRean, you are awesome and funny :D

This couple will replay the  cotten candy kiss in "We got married" show ..ppl really love this scene eh?

03506119.jpg
http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1367565905506119019

Youngie's 1st love :P . he looks handsome.
51839296.jpg
dc

Guest OreoVampire

Still not over the withdrawal symptom, that i even wake up in the middle of the night and is like sleep walking from my bed to fridge... potato soup alarm is killing me.. weehhoo  #:-S

tumblr_mkbzhaKCdq1s9wmsxo1_500.gif

^nov6060 hang on there chingu  .. I can feel you. You feel so empty and you start to call everyone in your neighborhood. And your are so surprise to find out that your neighbor also suffering the same symptom (hey nov6060, why are you dialing my number at night? I'm trying to focus on the drama :((  #-o   ) 

I can't stand this feeling anymore... wanting them to comeback :((  O2 couple    .. I start to  switch on my player and 42" screen... play again all drama and suddenly, I noticed, Oh God, no wonder I don't understand the word they saying...  :((  .. The Substitle !,  it's in another language ... my chingu she's from Vietnam help me to compile all episodes in DVD, she said it's HD .. but Chingu, I can't read Vietnamese  :-??  :((

tumblr_mks0j0Ymlm1rpk772o1_500.pngtumblr_mks0j0Ymlm1rpk772o2_500.png
Hey Jin Sora what are you talking about, I'm freaking screaming here in my seat ! hahhaha :))
I need to take Vietnamese class #:-S .. never mind I still have back up episodes in my laptop.. thanks chingu ..

Now, I'm back on my laptop, watch episode by episodes.. and I think I change my mind about my most intense scene... it's not the potato scene anymore.. it's the scene where I see Oppa Os wearing this leopard design sock ?  X_X  :)]   waee waaee ...

tumblr_mkps2y1f1Y1qjjp1go1_500.jpg

and what are you laughing at Jinsung? so happy and laugh like that?
tumblr_mkqgoeC3DN1qeew1po1_500.gif

LOL :P
tumblr_ml18cwyaQi1ql2603o1_500.gif
=))

As I go for final episode... everything is magical, awesome ending under cherry blossom tree and both lead,  they have beautiful smile and clean teeth.. magic...
tumblr_mkoy16vznw1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_mkoy16vznw1r0n47ho3_250.gif
tumblr_mkowsnmDUc1qfakbgo1_r2_250.giftumblr_mkowsnmDUc1qfakbgo5_r3_250.gif

aahhh I'm so happy about The Baeksang Award ... Hope to see both JIS&SHK on the stage  ... plss   [-O<

let's play this song again busker busker cherry blossom ending .. it's happy ending! weehhoo !!  otton gayo ! ooyeaa ...  let's celebrate ! <:-P

cr owner

KyoRean said:

^nov6060 hang on there chingu  .. I can feel you. You feel so empty and you start to call everyone in your neighborhood. And your are so surprise to find out that your neighbor also suffering the same symptom (hey nov6060, why are you dialing my number at night? I'm trying to focus on the drama :((  #-o   ) 

Song Hye-kyo, "It was me, the winter wind blows"

Woman Sense

The drama is over. The aura of drama, but still remains at the heart of the viewers. Song Hye confessed that it was indeed a happy time, but it was hard to expand the viewers' love restrained emotional acting.

"What about the winter?" Song Hye Kyo asked questions. In fact, decorated with colorful rhetoric Blurb expected. Even so, even if you are not embarrassed at all, had to be Indeed spectacular return I understood. How to become a shrug to the praise pouring in around. But I missed. She is immersed in thought for a moment, he just said only one word. "In the winter, I was happy."

20130503094506265.jpg

It was only that. The conceit woojjulham did not feel. It was taken while half the fun for the attention of the people. Just had to be cool. Fill up on time in a moment away from the side of the public was due.

Song Hye Kyo met. She finished the SBS drama "In the winter, the wind blows (winter) was locked in the afterglow of the drama. The winter experience she is looking directly into the eyes, saw what it was like. Time could see how she has become as an actor in the star was

Song Hye-kyo, 'fifty'

Indeed, the winter was a craze. The last time viewership of 15.8%. Like popular, but was more than that. Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung weekly broadcast whenever the topic poured in, and concern for the drama. In the KBS2 drama the program engagement survey by the Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Agency (KOBACO) (PEI: Program Engagement Index).

<My daughter the Seoyoung> and the joint was ranked first. "In fact, this response would look good feel good, did not expect've heard it ... I've seen 1 or 2 minor edits, first broadcast was really fun. Least once every ten minutes, but 1 st broadcast deoragoyo end, seemed to feel. I thought that's great. "

Especially Song Hye-kyo has received attention in the first inning. The beginning of the realistic The visually impaired smoke jungbanbu after delicate inner smoke was popular. In particular, the restrained emotional acting was impressive. The difference was expressed as the emotions to maximize. 'Analyzes' deep wound closed mind, just hit character.

Immersed in a fifty'm really hard "was too hard a time once or twice a tireless Ro, Hee - Kyung jakganim was not scripted, the other emotions in the drama If steps 1 and 2, steps 4 and 5 until the winter hit the climbed dalkka. Tired unwittingly as you take less than a god, a god surprise. had severe mental stress. "

Nevertheless, you did not let go of the tension of the strap to the Part 16. The analysis of the character of every moment and try to understand your feelings. Thanks to such efforts, Song Hye Kyo drama repeated once more increasingly ohyoung, been gone. It is due also showed her acting is natural. It is not unreasonable to say Bing fifty. Mind I possessed fifty sick mind throughout this work. "Do I need to still do. Still in the womb, even if you think metabolism ohyoung, ulkeok let's be ahryeon, was a really hard time, and prayer, I believe in yesterday. Now .... I do. "

20130503094506323.jpg

Jo In Sung is a good partner of an age

Song Hye Kyo was able to shine, thanks to the the relative actors and perfect breathing. She appeared in the 'reverse' sewage Jo In Sung and impeccable acting unfolded. The first breath that was incredible. When asked the secret of Song Hye Kyo said himself, friends of the same age. If it was so comfortable. Forced to smoke who do not know each other, get close to the time it was a'd also drink together in the Rubble "Ever since I was a friend I've been in the same office friends to know each other in the past. Hagoyo overlap between would need to immerse lay. "

But it simply was not only because of friendship. Song Hye Kyo was dropped right at the time of the 'lucky'. Is glad to be able to hang out in the 30s 20s lt. If you met in the mid-20s, took synergies to meet the when smoke more mature, "timing was right. Would have been able to hit the smoke desire to climb to burn" Because then I actually was not only my performance bums, but now met. caused the eyes to interpret the work,'m so glad I was able to each other to exchange glasses batgeoni the

Then, Jo In Sung Song Hye-kyo was what to do? You clean her words, "I had heartburn sewage. Jo In Sung smoke when I was to see from a viewers standpoint. Smoke pattern formalized, but had fresh. Better actress than crying smoke great, hagoyo That was "like most of the male actors crying hageodeunyo But Jo In Sung express emotion more delicately than any other actress is different surprise. Did wear I wanted to do."

To become an actor in the star

It was the achievements of the day, in the morning. Song Hye Kyo had to fill in about five years, since 2008. Prioritize work, rather than the box-office. The prime example of director Wong Kar-wai movie <> Big Bell Temple. Despite being a bit part, and has appeared with the means to align the masters and breathing. The film to be completed until the time it took about four years. It was a time of trial for Song Hye Kyo. To be honest, then that four years had never taken more than 30 times the same scene, you do not shoot me I went to China was too hard. "'ve Got enough I did. 'Why, every good work, and I is not doing this? ' Want to surprise. Quit worrying one even now, they just told us. "

The smoke even go shooting my worries did not end. Because it was easy to get the OK sign. Was time spent many days and blame and blame themselves. After all, it was one way. Song Hye Kyo stepped back from the bottom. From the basic chopped. Begin to fully immersive character. Beckons one to smoke gets not as much as I thought I was mad one day, I never drank a glass of whiskey, together too tight chest, I'd like to ... relax, and did a lot of smoke that worry did not remind the human feeling of Song Hye-kyo required so that the untouched, even if the smoke can be seen in the character. "

Song, that has started to change. For acting more than anything, this attitude has changed. You were were grateful that smoke can have a desire you want to make it better. Song, that has grown as an actor rather than a star.

"4 years matured. Wanted to smoke, smoke who wants to know what it was," said she, "like now without the time would not have been as enthusiastic as a springboard to be able to work harder who have prepared, "he recalls.

20130503094506376.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, trying to take another challenge.

Song Hye-kyo has come up in the unenviable position ever learn. Beauty, smoke, grabbed the box-office. In fact, do not do anything, just enjoy the moment and not more than situations. Song Hye-kyo, but are again dreaming of a challenge. The fate serial directed by John Woo.

Again stand a starting point. , But did not feel even a little bit of fear, hesitation. Rather the style, but take as long as the director Wong Kar-wai "Fortunately," he said with a broad smile, were also built. When asked where the container looks like "work without worrying about the box office and was able to choose the opportunity to adventure got back," he said, thanks to a well-winter did not hide the throbbing heart.

It is thought to be a domestic works. It is not a sequel to the movie, but also insist. Home theater still has an open mind. The mind seems to move the work should be as good as winter> The first reason is the desire to want to work showcases mature tried this winter felt attracted to the semi-pre-production system, and the second reason. In fact, the Korean drama production environment is very poor. The primary side script overnight shooting. The LIVE levels is enough to create drama. Winter half pre-production, unusual drama.

Completeness think this drama to continue in the future, "while Song Hye Kyo is not only difficult because the field can not afford to just worry if this seems to be higher to immerse viewers because its winter this idea was, "he said.

Song Hye-kyo Learn dreams of tomorrow. Divine the future over the place now. She began to star the time it took to learn to become a full 17 years. Hangil only walked slowly and steadily Thirty-one her age. Not finished yet demonstrated that there was time left. Song Hye-kyo to show once again the face look like? If you have to work increasingly difficult. "How wonder how you feel delighted with themselves, and I'm wishing, I want you to watch section, please do not expect too much greater expectations, a big disappointment as the law. Well, I do not want to know. "

Planning _ the reporter jangeunseong covering _ seobohyeon Dispatch reporter | Photos _ dispatch

Author © (State) New York Press, Source: Woman Sense (>) Seoul Cultural Publishers reprint, copy, distribute banned The drama is over. The aura of drama, but still remains at the heart of the viewers. Song Hye confessed that it was indeed a happy time, but it was hard to expand the viewers' love restrained emotional acting.

"What about the winter?" Song Hye Kyo asked questions. In fact, decorated with colorful rhetoric Blurb expected. Even so, even if you are not embarrassed at all, had to be Indeed spectacular return I understood. How to become a shrug to the praise pouring in around. But I missed. She is immersed in thought for a moment, he just said only one word. "In the winter, I was happy."

20130503094506265.jpg

It was only that. The conceit woojjulham did not feel. It was taken while half the fun for the attention of the people. Just had to be cool. Fill up on time in a moment away from the side of the public was due.

Song Hye Kyo met. She finished the SBS drama "In the winter, the wind blows (winter) was locked in the afterglow of the drama. The winter experience she is looking directly into the eyes, saw what it was like. Time could see how she has become as an actor in the star was

Song Hye-kyo, 'fifty'

Indeed, the winter was a craze. The last time viewership of 15.8%. Like popular, but was more than that. Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung weekly broadcast whenever the topic poured in, and concern for the drama. In the KBS2 drama the program engagement survey by the Korea Broadcast Advertising Promotion Agency (KOBACO) (PEI: Program Engagement Index).

<My daughter the Seoyoung> and the joint was ranked first. "In fact, this response would look good feel good, did not expect've heard it ... I've seen 1 or 2 minor edits, first broadcast was really fun. Least once every ten minutes, but 1 st broadcast deoragoyo end, seemed to feel. I thought that's great. "

Especially Song Hye-kyo has received attention in the first inning. The beginning of the realistic The visually impaired smoke jungbanbu after delicate inner smoke was popular. In particular, the restrained emotional acting was impressive. The difference was expressed as the emotions to maximize. 'Analyzes' deep wound closed mind, just hit character.

Immersed in a fifty'm really hard "was too hard a time once or twice a tireless Ro, Hee - Kyung jakganim was not scripted, the other emotions in the drama If steps 1 and 2, steps 4 and 5 until the winter hit the climbed dalkka. Tired unwittingly as you take less than a god, a god surprise. had severe mental stress. "

Nevertheless, you did not let go of the tension of the strap to the Part 16. The analysis of the character of every moment and try to understand your feelings. Thanks to such efforts, Song Hye Kyo drama repeated once more increasingly ohyoung, been gone. It is due also showed her acting is natural. It is not unreasonable to say Bing fifty. Mind I possessed fifty sick mind throughout this work. "Do I need to still do. Still in the womb, even if you think metabolism ohyoung, ulkeok let's be ahryeon, was a really hard time, and prayer, I believe in yesterday. Now .... I do. "

20130503094506323.jpg

Jo In Sung is a good partner of an age

Song Hye Kyo was able to shine, thanks to the the relative actors and perfect breathing. She appeared in the 'reverse' sewage Jo In Sung and impeccable acting unfolded. The first breath that was incredible. When asked the secret of Song Hye Kyo said himself, friends of the same age. If it was so comfortable. Forced to smoke who do not know each other, get close to the time it was a'd also drink together in the Rubble "Ever since I was a friend I've been in the same office friends to know each other in the past. Hagoyo overlap between would need to immerse lay. "

But it simply was not only because of friendship. Song Hye Kyo was dropped right at the time of the 'lucky'. Is glad to be able to hang out in the 30s 20s lt. If you met in the mid-20s, took synergies to meet the when smoke more mature, "timing was right. Would have been able to hit the smoke desire to climb to burn" Because then I actually was not only my performance bums, but now met. caused the eyes to interpret the work,'m so glad I was able to each other to exchange glasses batgeoni the

Then, Jo In Sung Song Hye-kyo was what to do? You clean her words, "I had heartburn sewage. Jo In Sung smoke when I was to see from a viewers standpoint. Smoke pattern formalized, but had fresh. Better actress than crying smoke great, hagoyo That was "like most of the male actors crying hageodeunyo But Jo In Sung express emotion more delicately than any other actress is different surprise. Did wear I wanted to do."

To become an actor in the star

It was the achievements of the day, in the morning. Song Hye Kyo had to fill in about five years, since 2008. Prioritize work, rather than the box-office. The prime example of director Wong Kar-wai movie <> Big Bell Temple. Despite being a bit part, and has appeared with the means to align the masters and breathing. The film to be completed until the time it took about four years. It was a time of trial for Song Hye Kyo. To be honest, then that four years had never taken more than 30 times the same scene, you do not shoot me I went to China was too hard. "'ve Got enough I did. 'Why, every good work, and I is not doing this? ' Want to surprise. Quit worrying one even now, they just told us. "

The smoke even go shooting my worries did not end. Because it was easy to get the OK sign. Was time spent many days and blame and blame themselves. After all, it was one way. Song Hye Kyo stepped back from the bottom. From the basic chopped. Begin to fully immersive character. Beckons one to smoke gets not as much as I thought I was mad one day, I never drank a glass of whiskey, together too tight chest, I'd like to ... relax, and did a lot of smoke that worry did not remind the human feeling of Song Hye-kyo required so that the untouched, even if the smoke can be seen in the character. "

Song, that has started to change. For acting more than anything, this attitude has changed. You were were grateful that smoke can have a desire you want to make it better. Song, that has grown as an actor rather than a star.

"4 years matured. Wanted to smoke, smoke who wants to know what it was," said she, "like now without the time would not have been as enthusiastic as a springboard to be able to work harder who have prepared, "he recalls.

20130503094506376.jpg

Song Hye-kyo, trying to take another challenge.

Song Hye-kyo has come up in the unenviable position ever learn. Beauty, smoke, grabbed the box-office. In fact, do not do anything, just enjoy the moment and not more than situations. Song Hye-kyo, but are again dreaming of a challenge. The fate serial directed by John Woo.

Again stand a starting point. , But did not feel even a little bit of fear, hesitation. Rather the style, but take as long as the director Wong Kar-wai "Fortunately," he said with a broad smile, were also built. When asked where the container looks like "work without worrying about the box office and was able to choose the opportunity to adventure got back," he said, thanks to a well-winter did not hide the throbbing heart.

It is thought to be a domestic works. It is not a sequel to the movie, but also insist. Home theater still has an open mind. The mind seems to move the work should be as good as winter> The first reason is the desire to want to work showcases mature tried this winter felt attracted to the semi-pre-production system, and the second reason. In fact, the Korean drama production environment is very poor. The primary side script overnight shooting. The LIVE levels is enough to create drama. Winter half pre-production, unusual drama.

Completeness think this drama to continue in the future, "while Song Hye Kyo is not only difficult because the field can not afford to just worry if this seems to be higher to immerse viewers because its winter this idea was, "he said.

Song Hye-kyo Learn dreams of tomorrow. Divine the future over the place now. She began to star the time it took to learn to become a full 17 years. Hangil only walked slowly and steadily Thirty-one her age. Not finished yet demonstrated that there was time left. Song Hye-kyo to show once again the face look like? If you have to work increasingly difficult. "How wonder how you feel delighted with themselves, and I'm wishing, I want you to watch section, please do not expect too much greater expectations, a big disappointment as the law. Well, I do not want to know. "

Planning _ the reporter jangeunseong covering _ seobohyeon Dispatch reporter | Photos _ dispatch

class="section-title"News

Zo In Sung of ONE Drama That Winter, The Wind Blows Set for a Date with Kuala Lumpur and Singapore

May 3rd, 2013 | by Stefanny

zo-in-sung

03 May 2013, Kuala Lumpur – Fans of ONE / ONE HD’s That Winter, The Wind Blows will soon get the opportunity to catch in person,Zo In Sung (Spring Day, Memories in Bali) the dashing star of the beautifully shot and popular Korean romantic drama series, as the channel welcomes him on its latest promotional tour to Kuala Lumpur and Singapore!

At Kuala Lumpur’s Paradigm Mall, Upper Atrium Level UG on 21 May 2013 at 7.30pm, and Singapore’s Suntec City Mall, Tropics Atrium on 22 May also from 7.30pm, Zo is on a two-day publicity tour for That Winter, The Wind Blows. The touching 16-episode drama series is set to re-run by popular demand from 1 June 2013, airing in dual sound on Saturdays and Sundays at 3.15pm on ONE / ONE HD. Zo has previously visited Malaysia,while it is his first visit to Singapore,and the 31 year old actor will be meeting with the local media andfans. Lucky subscribers of ONE / ONE HD stand to gain exclusive access to interact with him.

While Zo In Sung’s meet-and-greetmall events in both cities are open to the public, ONE / ONE HD subscribers can visit www.onetvasia.com/promotions from 7 May 2013 for details on how they can get limited exclusive passes from Malaysia’s Astro, as well as Singapore’s SingTel mioTV and StarHub TV to get up close and personal with Zo In Sung.For Indonesia, subscribers of ONE on Indovision stand to win a trip for two to attend the Zo In Sung meet-and-greet event in Singapore on 22 May.

ONE HD’s That Winter, The Wind Blows is the blockbuster Korean drama series to date in 2013with a touching story, excellent writing, and visuals to match, brought to life by a brilliant cast. Leading man Zo stars opposite Song HyeKyo (Full House, The World That They Live In), both making their comebacks to TV with this series.That Winter, The Wind Blows is Zo’s first TV drama in eight years since Spring Day in 2005, and first acting project since completing mandatory military service in 2011.

In That Winter, The Wind Blows, Zo plays Oh Soo, an orphan who gives up on life after losing his first love, gets obsessed with gambling and becomes a con-artist. His next target is Oh Young, played by Song, the sole heiress to a large corporation after tragically losing her parents and her eyesight. He tries to get near Oh Young by pretending to be her long-lost brother and henceforth, these two individuals – isolated in their own ways from the world, begin to understand the meaning of life together.

Zo In Sung’s visit is the fifth promotional tour organized by ONE / ONE HD, following actor Jang Hyuk in January 2011 to promote Midas; Lee Dong Wook and Kim Sun-A in December 2011 forScent of A Woman; K-pop boy group BTOB in June 2012 to perform in Jakarta; and budding actor Lee Hyun Woo in promotion of To the Beautiful You last October.

Powered by prime and current South Korean entertainment, ONE/ONE HD is the exclusive destination of programs produced by Seoul-based content supplier and broadcaster SBS through an output deal. ONE/ONE HD airs the latest Korean drama series, with selected titles premiering 3 – 5 weeks after their debut broadcasts in Korea. In addition, the hippest ongoing K-pop variety and music programs complement the channel’s drama line-up. ONE HD is the top rated international HD channel on the AstroB.yond platform and ONE is among the top four rated channels on StarHub TV in Singapore.1

1Source: AGBNMR Malaysia, Kantar Media Singapore (Oct 2012-Mar 2013)

Zo In Sung stars in That Winter, The Wind Blows

Re-running by popular demand from 1 June, airing on Saturdays & Sundays at 3.15pm

Guest OreoVampire

49th Baeksang Arts Awards 2013 List of Nominees

532010_10151966240337119_750591246_n.jpg
149490_10151966240537119_1941288783_n.jp
733834_10151966240547119_2119243210_n.jp
150456_10151966241027119_560420579_n.jpg

Baek Sang Art Awards
YearResultAwardCategory/Recipient(s)
2013NominatedBaek Sang TVBest Actress
Hye-kyo Song 
Best Director
Kim Kyu-tae 
Most Popular Actor
Beom Kim 
Most Popular Actor
In-seong Jo 
Most Popular Actress
Hye-kyo Song 

Baek Sang Art Awards

Awards for 2013

Baek Sang TV

Best Actor

Guest OreoVampire

49th Baeksang Arts Awards nominees revealed

By Jonathan M. HicapPublished: April 5, 2013

2013_04_05_12_13Baeksang_nominees_640.jp
Nominees (clockwise from top left) Song Joong-ki, Lee Byung-hun, Kim Woo Bin, Jung Eun-ji, Kim Nam Joo and Song Hye Kyo (Photos by www.newsen.com)

The nominees for this year's 49th Baeksang Arts Awards for film and TV have been named.

In the film category, heartthrob Song Joong-ki of "Werewelf Boy" has been nominated for best actor along with Ryu Seung Ryong of the hit movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7," Lee Byung-hun for "Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King," Ha Jung-woo for "Berlin" and Hwang Jung-min for "New World."

In the best actress award, the nominees are Kim Min Hee for “Temperature of Love,” Lee Jung Hyun for “Crime Boys,” Im Soo Jung for “All About My Wife," Jo Min Soo for “Pieta” and Han Hyo Joo “Love 911."

For best picture, the nominees are "Miracle in Cell No. 7," " Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King," "Werewolf Boy," "Berlin" and "Pieta."

Kim Ki-duk of "Pieta" is nominated as best director along with Ryu Seung Wan of "Berlin," Min Kyu Dong of "All About My Wife," Choi Dong Hoon of "The Thieves" and Choo Chang Min of "Gwanghae: The Man Who Became King."

In the TV category, the nominees for best drama are "My Husband Got A Family," "Lights and Shadows," "The Chaser," "Wife's Credentials" and "School 2013."

Yoo Joon Sang of "My Husband Got A Family" got a nomination for best actor along with Son Hyun Jo of “The Chaser,” Uhm Tae Woong of “The Equator Man,” Lee Sang Yoon of “My Daughter Seo Young” and Lee Sung Min of “Golden Time.”

Popular Korean star Song Hye Kyo, who rose to fame via the hit dramas "Autumn in My Heart" and "Full House," is nominated for best actress for "That Winter, The Wind Blows." Other nominees are Kim Nam Joo for My Husband Got A Family,” Kim Seong Ryeong for ”Yawang,” Kim Hee Ae for “Wife’s Credentials” and Lee Bo Young for “My Daughter Seo Young.”

For best drama director, the nominees are Kwon Suk Jang and Lee Yoon Jung for “Golden Time,” Jo Nam Kook for “The Chaser,” Kim Kyu Tae for “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” Kim Hyung Suk for "My Husband Got A Family” and Lee Joo Hwan for “Lights And Shadows.”

Actor Park Si-hoo, who is facing rape charges, was excluded from the most popular movie actor category, according to the awards' website.

The most popular actors and actresses in TV and film will also be awarded.

The 49th Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on May 9 at the Kyung Hee University Hall of Peace.

http://www.mb.com.ph/article.php?aid=6342&sid=4&subid=26#.UYTeLqJTCSo

*Big disappointment that Insung didn't make it for best actor category