[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest kikay14

I'm sad for the hurtful comments about jis. He is in first place an outstanding actor and a very good person and he deserves to be happy.

It is bad timing though but he never wanted it to be like this. It was dispatch news, and i applaud him for not denying it even if it means he will lose fans because of this scandal.

I will still love that winter despite of the news. This is the drama that i will love infinitely and unconditionally and i discovered awesome actors like jis and shk. I love that they are good friends though. I will still push through my order of dvd and will buy stuffs of the drama.

Guest OreoVampire

@sunshine4ever said: @KyoRean, I just couldn't help but laughed at your message in my mailbox. Anyway, hope it's okay to post this picture here in regards to what I wrote this morning about ice cream date. It remains one of my favorite scenes. I love eating ice cream, too. Keke. Let's have an ice cream date.

Guest sunshine4ever

@nov6060 and @KyoRean, I meant all of us going on an ice cream date not with Lawyer Jang...if it was my preference, I'd still want to go with Oh Soo oppa~~~ I think after eating some ice cream I will be a little stronger. lol. Anyway, thanks for making me laugh when I am supposed to cry. I feel a little bit better. I'm trying to find TWTWB DC link, but failed. Haha. I guess I'll be the one updating everyone on what's happening in DC although I have no idea how DC people reacted.

Guest OreoVampire

sunshine4ever said: @nov6060 and @KyoRean, I meant all of us going on an ice cream date not with Lawyer Jang...if it was my preference, I'd still want to go with Oh Soo oppa~~~ I think after eating some ice cream I will be a little stronger. lol. Anyway, thanks for making me laugh when I am supposed to cry. I feel a little bit better. I'm trying to find TWTWB DC link, but failed. Haha. I guess I'll be the one updating everyone on what's happening in DC although I have no idea how DC people reacted.

Guest sunshine4ever

I didn't see much at DC except screen captures. Umm...anyway, this is one of my favorite scenes from episode 4 that I posted on weekend.

Beautiful scene. :x  :x

b3q72u.jpg

2aiiulz.jpg

2cniezm.jpg

2a7yjyo.jpg

mtatef.jpg

credits to DC...

Guest beanniechun

Omg what happen at here. i admit i feel sad with the news because i ship JIS and SHK. But we as fans have no right to blame him. He have the right to choose the person he wants to love.

Guest OreoVampire

here another one... Oppa OS lurker    stalker style \m/ 

Don;t hate him cuz hes just good at lurking stalking.. weehhoo

tumblr_mk5luyTrEL1roanxyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mk5luyTrEL1roanxyo2_r2_500.jpg

Somehow ..... my feelingggggg.... please healingggg... or I, .......... OMG ...  weehooo
tumblr_mklj30K76K1rnqsa4o1_500.gif

cr owner

Guest OreoVampire

And because of the World Wind War .. everything turn out to be upside down ... yaaahhh ..feeling againn

2w5vpqv.jpg
tumblr_inline_mkc1t4wMLl1qz4rgp.gif

It's Ok OPPA .. as long you know your way back home... cook for us once in a while.
tumblr_mk8c7yfpKU1r3jctgo1_500.gif
tumblr_mjqgzcwsDb1rhkth7o1_500.png

aarrghhh, MC give me back my tree !
naughty  thugs  [-X
2013040401000227900014961.jpg

Yes, Love is blind.. she just half blind ...
tumblr_mkl7laWN7R1r3jctgo1_500.jpg

Wang Biseo and her hobby....
she never learned

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

and still, this withdrawal symptom killing me ....
2rd9085.jpg

Let's go to the beach ... play with awesome waves ... woooaa this feelingg comes hit again..
later we will all be ...........

cr owner

Guest joyandpeace

This is very random. I was re-watching episode 1 yesterday nite and I especially like the breakfast scene where Hee Sun questioned Oh Soo about So Ra. Oh Soo’s expression when he said he loves only her was so heartfelt for me NOW because when I first watch it, I didn’t know the story behind Hee Sun’s sis and Oh Soo. Now that I am re-watching it, I understand OS’s hurt about the past. His expression there was really good. Very brotherly and at the same time protective with a mixture of hurt and guilt!

Am praying there won’t be any rain or jam so I can go home early after work to re-watch a few more episodes.

hehe, i am still here...lurking around..just need a nap after this boom keke... Feel more fresh and having clearer mind :D

I can't help but feel so sorry for JIS, i believe he was having a hard time for admitting his rel in public when the drama just ended considering to the others... but he is a human and i admire him for admitting his rel in stead of denying..and life is at time unpredicable, let's just take with a smile and try our best to give the best support to JIS, SHK to the drama we love, for their hard works to make this drama to a piece of work. They all deserve our respects.

I hope they both have the strengths against this cruel entertainment world. Aja, aja!

Windblowers  fighting

79057175.jpg
67732127.jpg
dc

Guest OreoVampire

I know people will kill me with all posts... but I just couldn't help my self from feeling................

2013032717525529101s.jpg2013032717525529102.jpg2013032718022229101.jpg
2013032717525529103.jpg
2013032718022229102.jpg2013032718022229103.jpg

cr owner

Keep Smiling, Keep Shining Windblowers \m/ !!

And I never thought I'd feel this way :(
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you
And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember :((

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times  :((
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for  :-bd

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

:(( :(( i miss them....

I put this song for those of you who are broken hearted - this is for you :(( :((

and Kim C, you are so dead!!!  :(:((

Hi all, I've been a faithful reader in this thread because this drama is so beautiful and captivating and the casts are wonderful. It is the first drama that I'm so "hooked" that I visited this thread every day and whenever i can to read about what you guys wrote. It's very enjoying!! =D>

Like many of you I can feel the good chemistry of the 2 lead actors/actress and every episode I cry and laugh with them while watching. They really look good together and this make me looking forward to see them every week. As this is their comback drama after so many years, they put in a lot of hard work. This drama is popular in many countries and we know that all the crews including the actors/actress had a hard time shooting during that period. Although is tough, its good to hear that they had fun during filming and they enjoyed and cared/support for each other. Hearing what they say make me feel that this drama is even more special.Too bad the drama is too short..how I wish it could be longer. This is the drama i loved the most so far and until now I still keep rewatching it,

However the recent news about JIS n GF at this timing is REALLY UNTIMELY!! While everyone is still having "Oh Soo fever", and most importantly before they can enjoy the "Fruitful" results"of their hard work, this news really "spoilt" everything. This news can really affect how people feel when they watch drama now. It's not the same anymore. The drama just ended and they haven't even gone for overseas promotion. How I wish this news can come later. At least they deserve to get the recognition and warmth from their fans for such a beautiful piece of work. I feel this is unfair to the othes, they have done so well to make this show so well-liked by everyone.

If nothing of this has happened, I'm sure this drama will remain a beautiful and PERFECT drama in many people heart which people will still talk about years later.

I'm sorry for the long post. I dont know if what i write make sense but i just want to let it out....

I miss them so much.........

I just hope people will not dislike this drama because of this....we should not discredit the hard work of others and boycott this drama...it will be unfair to them esp SHK. Not to forget this is her comeback drama after 5 years!!

Is it safe to come back now?
tumblr_lll83wZ1pV1qact6u.gif

I feel sad that some would think less of this drama just because your OTP did not transpire in real life....Just remember what this drama made you feel and how awesome it was during the broadcast. It happens all the time..In hollywood movies, we didn't think any less how convincing a romantic movie is even the leads where married or in a relationship..Please don't jump to conclusions that the friend SHK is referring to is KMH..Shame on you..SHK must have known the relationship because she is besties with KMH so she must have support it and who are we to judge??
If your a SHK fan and don't want to buy the DVD anymore just because of the news then what kind of fan are you?
I don't want to say anything more since a lot has already said something to seize the fire....Just want to give...
To JIS fans who felt offended..They must not be aware how calm we are in SHK thread...It must be a spur of the moment and would probably come to their senses....Have strength guys...tumblr_lj2aivGqin1qcdhxa.gif

To O2 Shippers: I've been there and I feel you guys. When you are done mending your hearts, please continue supporting this drama..hugging-1.gif

To SHK fans: I know that there are other fans who reacted harshly but I know a lot who keeps her and his (yeah!We've got male fans too in SHK thread. Feel so proud and just showing of.keke) act classy..I still think we are an amazing fans..Come in here guys...rll745.gif

Like I said before, nothing change....I still think JIS is awesome.TWTWB remains in my top list drama.and as usual my undying love and support for SHK....
Gonna be in this thread for as long as I can...
Fighting everyone!!!! :-*
And I thought I said I won't make it long...Geez!

Just want to share in here:
Wednesday, April 24, 2013

1. MBC When a Man Loves10.5

2. KBS Heaven’s Will9.3

3. SBS All About My Romance 4.7

cr.: enewsworld
I don't mean to offend anyone watching these dramas. Just want to say I am satisfied with TWTWB ratings... :D