[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Thanks sunshine4ever for the kinds words  :\"> . I too, won't be able to watch live either, so i really hope all of you enjoy the show.

To be honest, i am overjoyed with the news 2 eps airing today, however, i also have my worries, my fear for the backfired of the offensive strategy. I am a hardcore fan and of cos i want to watch all of them in 1 go and those business stuffs like ratings really doesn't bother me . But as a fan I certainly have a different viewpoint than viewers, i don't have much demanding though i do have high expectations. I do think SBS are confident to their show and choose to air 2 eps today though, my guts fellings is telling so kekek...yeah, I'm scared, mostly for my fav and the staffs, PD and all of the ppl behind it. I really wish the drama delivers *cross fingers*  .

Have fun watching guys!

TWTWB Hwaiting!!!!

*feel better when i shout out my fear*

Thankkk you all dearies for the wonderful wonderful updates on our drama!! WOW,today is a big day for all of us,and just few more hours to go  <:-P 

btw the First page looks great!! thanks @sunshine4ever for keeping it soo updated and awesome... :D

Wishing TWTWB team all success for the drama...they sure have our full support!! Fighting!!!

desktop56f.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Super Junior’s Yesung sings a song for That Winter The Wind Blows

February 13, 2013 8:30 pm dkrogers

20120618_1340002087_72609600_1.jpg

Super Junior’s Yesung sang a song for the TV series That Winter The Wind Blows.

Yesung’s “Carbon Paper” from the original sound tracks of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday series That Winter The Wind Blows was released on February 13 through several online music sites.

The song is a theme song for Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung). It is a pop ballad including string music and drum sounds. Love between Oh Soo and Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) is portrayed as steps in the lyrics. Yesung’s emotional voice will complement the series.

People who listened to the song responded: “The song makes me anticipate the series even more.” “I fell in love with the song and his voice.” “I heard that the song is produced by Kang Ta and it is perfect with Yesung’s voice.” “The song is awesome.”

Kang Ta is in charge of producing the original sound tracks for the series. Singer The One also joined in singing songs for the series and drew a lot of attention.

• Source: TV Report

Finally SBS's <The Wind Blows in that winter> is on air today. to show our appreciation for all your love and support, both the 1st and 2nd episode will be played in a row.dont forget to watch!we count on you to watch and spread the world of it.

오늘은 sbs 그 겨울 바람이 분다 첫방송 날입니다!!! 오랬동안 기다려주시고 사랑해주신 여러분들을 위해 1,2회 연속방송을 준비했답니다! ^^ 많은 시청바랍니다! 안보면 ….알죠 ??! 저표정! 시청후 입소문도 많이 내주시고 건강하고 좋은 의견들 부탁드립니다^^

560166_473325706049447_704970997_n.jpg

cr Kim Beom (김범)

viewimage.php?id=songhyekyo&no=29bcc427b
    cr to SHK DC