[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest xopo17

well if os died then this ending will be exact same like the movie (moon geun young version) and i really hate that. it will be waste a story if OS became ghost . still this is sad ending for me, i hate that stabbing scene, is UN-NECESSARY , thats scene not really fit at all into the story, imo

Guest tiffany.shin

hehehe it seems like a happy ending??? well the smiles and kisses seem to suggest so!! *DANCE OF JOY* thanks so much for the live recap, sc's and emotional insight! so happy i cld share these last few moments with you guys  :) off to bed now! *waves* finally i can sleep with some peace of mind hehe 

Guest ziimblu

Omo, all the long wait for that one hot kiss is over... 
 All the suspense over... 
After getting stabbed twice, getting styled in really bright, loud colors, JIS becomes THE MAN TO BEAT!!!  DaebaK! 
 Off-topic- In my hierarchy of Kdrama actors, top one is now occupied by 3 men, the latest addition is.... No less than our man, OS/JIS !!

Guest sunshine4ever

jjeennyy19 said: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt???????????????????????????????????
NOT ENOUGH HAPPY SCENE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFTER PUTTING US THROUGH A LOT OF PAIN WRITERNIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY, WHY, WHY????????????????????????
SO CRUEL!!!!I need more lovey dovey scene of JIS and SHK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X( X( X( X( X( ~X( ~X( ~X(

i guess the ending is up to our interpretation .... idk?? LOL. We can think of the ending as we want it to. Some people might want it to be her imagination and some may want it to be real, which is why when HS said tmrw we will visit os what flower should we bring ... it can mean they are visiting where his body may be burried or visiting where he lives cause they may be living in separate cities or something lOL. idk its all confusing/

Guest ohayyo

is it too hard for SHG to open her lips a tiny little bit when JIS is kissing her ?
i see she locks her lips mahahahahaha :))

Tq so much guys! I am so so happy and sad right now! What a journey we have been for this 4 months. The ending is beautiful! And I am so overwhelm with tears of happiness for our O2 couple! Tq tq so much for all the recaps!!!

it's not happy ending friends. You an see how they do with all the scene btw Soo and Young. Everything is blur, excep the eyes... it's all Young's imagination.
HS ask JS: What should flower when we visit OS.. aigoo.. u know what i mean..
Gosh.. i rather they made the ending as J version

Guest magnolia

The ending is soooo beautiful!!! But it's not a dream, right? Why JS's face look so sad when HS talking about Oh Soo?  :-S

Guest tiffany.shin

Sarah said: i guess the ending is up to our interpretation .... idk?? LOL. We can think of the ending as we want it to. Some people might want it to be her imagination and some may want it to be real, which is why when HS said tmrw we will visit os what flower should we bring ... it can mean they are visiting where his body may be burried or visiting where he lives cause they may be living in separate cities or something lOL. idk its all confusing/

Guest yellowumbrella

I have a theory that they both died and it was either one of them who imagined the cherry blossom scene. anyway, almost my thoughts for this ending have come true (especially the IMAGINATION part) please dont throw rocks at me.
@-)

I was soooo confused after the stabbing part,i was all the minutes don't die like in the movie version,noooooooooooooo...and when He Soon said something about bringing flowers to Soo i was more sad but i think that was the writer's initial idea to play with us till the ending...It's sad that they didn't show us in 1-2 more minutes what happend with him after the stab to clarify everything...I think Oh Soo wanted the lamb flower for Young as a gift but yet again how would he know that she would come...i still believe it's a happy ending

Guest Aigayafu

Well, the blurriness is probably so we can get a glimpse of how OY's vision is now. I'm guessing Lawyer Jang and Wang helped him, witness protection/new identity etc. Since he'd had contact with Wang. Jin Sung wouldn't possibly be able to live with himself if he killed his hyung. 
Edit: In my personal opinion, the dialouge between OY and OS was way too detailed for this to be a dream or "afterlife". And why bother going through that whole meet-up for visually impaired if it wasn't real?

happy ending yey!  but i was a bit disappointed :( 
- I know korean's way of ending a drama is through time but come on 8-| it's been done before plenty of times I expected more out of you writer noh.- why didn't OS look for OY when he recovered - if OS forgave JS from stabbing him why didn't they show it.  I think it would've been an emotional scene. I think another episode would've sealed the deal.  At least do something about that evil Kim
maybe I need to watch with with subs and the fact that I was lagging most of the time didn't help me get into it as much. 
in other note:  SHK looked so gorgeous at the end while she was walking 
Now I have to wait for subs
Thanks for the recaps 
Finally I can breathe.  I felt like I didn't breathe for 1 hour lol