[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

mamamika said: Hi everyone, i'm new here. Just want to share my thoughts on the ending of the drama. My English isn't good cuz i'm from Germany, but i'll try my best to describe my Fantasy of the Ending. I watched the 1. Episode again and saw the mother who abandoned Oh Soo under the tree looks very like Wang biseo. So she could be his mother, who left his son to run after Young's father. And she must be the one who save his life now. On the day of Young's surgery at the hospital she overheard Oh Soo and Jin Sung talking about Oh Soo's dead if he can't be able to pay the dept. So her mother's instinct waked her ab and she want to pay the dept for him to save his life. But she is too shamed about the fact that she abandoned him under the tree, so she doesn't tell him she is his mother, but still pay the dept secretly. The day of Young's surgery is also the day Soo must pay the dept, so after Young goes to the surgery room, Soo met Jin Sung, Jin Sung say that he must run away, but Soo doesn't want to cuz he want to wait for Young's surgery end. Jin Sung stabs Soo, cuz he is afraid of Soo would get killed. Jin Sung brings Soo run away to the country. They don't know that SW has paid the dept for him. Soo gets stabed but alive. Young's surgery brain tumor suceeds but the the eye's surgery doesn't. She still can't see cuz her eyes have been negleted for too long. There only one way to save her eyes that must be replaced by an eyes donation. After Soo's leaving, she begin to miss him so much, she knew Soo love her truly and she forgives him from inside and want to find him. After Moo Chul died of cancer, Young received an eyes donation, so she now can see and really want to find him. One year later at the winter, She goes to the mountain where they spent time at the ski resort. She goes to the top of the mountain alone and sees a man stand there. Thanks to the wind she feels his scent and knows that is her Oh Soo. She calls his name and he turn his back then surprised, then he smiles at her (like in the song Snow flake). The last scene of the drama would be nice if it would be like this: He backhugging her again on the top of the moutain and they hear the sound of the snowflake trees. She say now she can see how beautiful it is but nothing compares to the beauty of his face. She turn and kisses him on the lips. They kiss each other passionate on the top of the mountain.The End It would be awesome if the ending like this. I really hope of a happy ending.

mamamika said: Hi everyone, i'm new here. Just want to share my thoughts on the ending of the drama. My English isn't good cuz i'm from Germany, but i'll try my best to describe my Fantasy of the Ending. I watched the 1. Episode again and saw the mother who abandoned Oh Soo under the tree looks very like Wang biseo. So she could be his mother, who left his son to run after Young's father. And she must be the one who save his life now. On the day of Young's surgery at the hospital she overheard Oh Soo and Jin Sung talking about Oh Soo's dead if he can't be able to pay the dept. So her mother's instinct waked her ab and she want to pay the dept for him to save his life. But she is too shamed about the fact that she abandoned him under the tree, so she doesn't tell him she is his mother, but still pay the dept secretly. The day of Young's surgery is also the day Soo must pay the dept, so after Young goes to the surgery room, Soo met Jin Sung, Jin Sung say that he must run away, but Soo doesn't want to cuz he want to wait for Young's surgery end. Jin Sung stabs Soo, cuz he is afraid of Soo would get killed. Jin Sung brings Soo run away to the country. They don't know that SW has paid the dept for him. Soo gets stabed but alive. Young's surgery brain tumor suceeds but the the eye's surgery doesn't. She still can't see cuz her eyes have been negleted for too long. There only one way to save her eyes that must be replaced by an eyes donation. After Soo's leaving, she begin to miss him so much, she knew Soo love her truly and she forgives him from inside and want to find him. After Moo Chul died of cancer, Young received an eyes donation, so she now can see and really want to find him. One year later at the winter, She goes to the mountain where they spent time at the ski resort. She goes to the top of the mountain alone and sees a man stand there. Thanks to the wind she feels his scent and knows that is her Oh Soo. She calls his name and he turn his back then surprised, then he smiles at her (like in the song Snow flake). The last scene of the drama would be nice if it would be like this: He backhugging her again on the top of the moutain and they hear the sound of the snowflake trees. She say now she can see how beautiful it is but nothing compares to the beauty of his face. She turn and kisses him on the lips. They kiss each other passionate on the top of the mountain.The End It would be awesome if the ending like this. I really hope of a happy ending.

I know...like others posted, I almost don't want it to end just yet because it's been one of the things I looked forward to every week. :') I've gotten emotionally attached to the characters especially OS and OY. There are many life lessons to learn from all of them.

It felt easy to empathize as we watched their stories unfold and then facing such harsh truths. You see that after all the unfortunate events, all of them did things (not always logical) they felt would fix their situation. SR took money to teach her "bf" a lesson. MC loved someone, but rebels, stays in that lifestyle because he can't give that up or he'd have nothing else. JS is always after money, because he's just trying to help his family and to always have his friend's back. For OS, it was getting money from his friend's sister to pay the debt, but now it's trying to save OY. SW wanted control, so she made sure that the one person she feels is her own couldn't leave her. Even for OY, she wanted to find her brother and get away from where she felt trapped. So watching it, I could see everyone had their reasons even if it was crazy or ridiculous.

I think a lot of things Soo has said regarding life resonate a lot with the audience. Referring to the scene where he threatens to abandon OY, about having to continue living in a disgusting world, and then later of not feeling like life is unfair. It's honest and profound about existence.

To me, the scene in ep 13 where they went to the lodge or cabin was for OY to get a sense of whether OS was really the conman people said he was. I thought she was sort of testing him because he could've left her there and never returned, but he didn't. Remember, she even timed it, which also shows that she still cares. And that kiss that got everyone watching wasn't even questionable to me. I'm going to echo some others thoughts on that they were both emotionally and physically frustrated. But we know their feelings are beyond discomfort, it was merely desperation and love. I thought it was intense.

I don't mean to ramble, but I'm thankful to other fans who also feel connected to the story. I don't think I've ever looked this much into a plot and the meanings. lol I really appreciate the thoughts others share that made me realize something about the drama. :)

Guest mamamika

h0ns_niech said: mamamika said: Hi everyone, i'm new here. Just want to share my thoughts on the ending of the drama. My English isn't good cuz i'm from Germany, but i'll try my best to describe my Fantasy of the Ending. I watched the 1. Episode again and saw the mother who abandoned Oh Soo under the tree looks very like Wang biseo. So she could be his mother, who left his son to run after Young's father. And she must be the one who save his life now. On the day of Young's surgery at the hospital she overheard Oh Soo and Jin Sung talking about Oh Soo's dead if he can't be able to pay the dept. So her mother's instinct waked her ab and she want to pay the dept for him to save his life. But she is too shamed about the fact that she abandoned him under the tree, so she doesn't tell him she is his mother, but still pay the dept secretly. The day of Young's surgery is also the day Soo must pay the dept, so after Young goes to the surgery room, Soo met Jin Sung, Jin Sung say that he must run away, but Soo doesn't want to cuz he want to wait for Young's surgery end. Jin Sung stabs Soo, cuz he is afraid of Soo would get killed. Jin Sung brings Soo run away to the country. They don't know that SW has paid the dept for him. Soo gets stabed but alive. Young's surgery brain tumor suceeds but the the eye's surgery doesn't. She still can't see cuz her eyes have been negleted for too long. There only one way to save her eyes that must be replaced by an eyes donation. After Soo's leaving, she begin to miss him so much, she knew Soo love her truly and she forgives him from inside and want to find him. After Moo Chul died of cancer, Young received an eyes donation, so she now can see and really want to find him. One year later at the winter, She goes to the mountain where they spent time at the ski resort. She goes to the top of the mountain alone and sees a man stand there. Thanks to the wind she feels his scent and knows that is her Oh Soo. She calls his name and he turn his back then surprised, then he smiles at her (like in the song Snow flake). The last scene of the drama would be nice if it would be like this: He backhugging her again on the top of the moutain and they hear the sound of the snowflake trees. She say now she can see how beautiful it is but nothing compares to the beauty of his face. She turn and kisses him on the lips. They kiss each other passionate on the top of the mountain.The End It would be awesome if the ending like this. I really hope of a happy ending.

Guest dark19

that beautiful cherry trees do realize that the cold winter is gone and spring brings the opportunity to create beautiful memories and start a new life.
I do not want to end this drama but should be so I think I will never forget the couple O2 and I want a happy ending and of course do not want to be left with no doubt OY OS and if that is not open-ended in my desires, and regarding the alleged end of 3 years after me full of hope and many questions as both were found as OS could be recognize by the bell bracelet or is it that young saw his face in the video so many possibilities and that seems to be only 1. should not forget that in K-DRAMALAND EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. AND THE SAD END WELL UNFORTUNATELY IS A POSSIBILITY.

Guest mamamika

Do u guys think a Bed scene could happen? This drama is not about purity at all. The writer has prepared so much physical contact btw them like hands holding, carrying, hugging, kisses on the forehead, head, cheek, lips, sleeping together,...when they are just oppa and dongsang. Now they are free of the lies and love each other so much, why can't they sleep together as man and women. They are now both facing dead. And what do you think you want to do with the one you are deeply in love on the last night of your life? Oh Soo is an growth man and did slept with many women before (Hee Joo, Jin sora). Now he loves Young a lot and always wants to touch Young when he is just her oppa, now he is free of the lies so he must surely want to touch her more. Young is an innocent girl, she is blind since she was 6, so she doesn't know exactly what people do when men and women sleep together, she is very curious about it, you can see when she ask Soo to tell her what the man and women doing in the film "one fine springday" they saw together. When she has to face the dead 90% i think she wouldn't care for the anger towards Soo anymore, just wants to be happy with the man she loves for the last time of her life. The situation to a bed scene happen could be on the last night before surgery i think.

HEy Everyone!!!
I AM GOING TO say something RIdiculous now, I cant believe i would think this too. I guess, these days my inteligence is regressing. This is when, the first BTS Videos came  out. And, after i watched the first one i was like " Oh MY GOD! He speaks just like he does in the drama... " lol
Dont ask me what kind of thought that is.... LoL. 
NOw, FOR A FAVOR. Guys, i have a huge EXAM this THURSDAY. And, I NEED ALL THE LUCK I can. So if you guys dont mind..... PLZ WISH ME LOADS OF LUCK...... THANK YOu. You dont have to say... all the best on this forum. IF you could just mentally wish me luck. THat would be enough.THank you.

Guest dark19

mamamika said: Do u guys think a Bed scene could happen? This drama is not about purity at all. The writer has prepared so much physical contact btw them like hands holding, carrying, hugging, kisses on the forehead, head, cheek, lips, sleeping together,...when they are just oppa and dongsang. Now they are free of the lies and love each other so much, why can't they sleep together as man and women. They are now both facing dead. And what do you think you want to do with the one you are deeply in love on the last night of your life? Oh Soo is an growth man and did slept with many women before (Hee Joo, Jin sora). Now he loves Young a lot and always wants to touch Young when he is just her oppa, now he is free of the lies so he must surely want to touch her more. Young is an innocent girl, she is blind since she was 6, so she doesn't know exactly what people do when men and women sleep together, she is very curious about it, you can see when she ask Soo to tell her what the man and women doing in the film "one fine springday" they saw together. When she has to face the dead 90% i think she wouldn't care for the anger towards Soo anymore, just wants to be happy with the man she loves for the last time of her life. The situation to a bed scene happen could be on the last night before surgery i think.

I want a bed scene too! But I'm afraid that would be too hot to watch. (Oh, my pervy mind!) :>

I'm having my hopes up for a happy ending. The cold lonely winter is gone and here comes the sunny beautiful spring. Spring brings hopes, love and joy, and that is exactly what SooYoung need.

That Winter, the wind blows. But this Spring, our love grows. :x

Btw, I watched 20 mins of the movie version. And I must say, I like this SooYoung version more. No, actually.. I LOVE THEM! And I've never loved any characters in Kdrama like this. Obsessed much? Yes! Very much! :P

Guest OreoVampire

mamamika said: Do u guys think a Bed scene could happen? This drama is not about purity at all. The writer has prepared so much physical contact btw them like hands holding, carrying, hugging, kisses on the forehead, head, cheek, lips, sleeping together,...when they are just oppa and dongsang. Now they are free of the lies and love each other so much, why can't they sleep together as man and women. They are now both facing dead. And what do you think you want to do with the one you are deeply in love on the last night of your life? Oh Soo is an growth man and did slept with many women before (Hee Joo, Jin sora). Now he loves Young a lot and always wants to touch Young when he is just her oppa, now he is free of the lies so he must surely want to touch her more. Young is an innocent girl, she is blind since she was 6, so she doesn't know exactly what people do when men and women sleep together, she is very curious about it, you can see when she ask Soo to tell her what the man and women doing in the film "one fine springday" they saw together. When she has to face the dead 90% i think she wouldn't care for the anger towards Soo anymore, just wants to be happy with the man she loves for the last time of her life. The situation to a bed scene happen could be on the last night before surgery i think.

To be honest after their separation, I really hope that OY will find a way to find OS's true color. I hope that she learns what he has done so far for her because (for me) OS has done a lot of things for her, she just can't see it. As a lot of people said before, OS is not good in speaking his mind, that's why I really hope she can find a way to 'see' it. Gah.. Wednesday.... please come faster.
And where is the preview???
tumblr_m8fu3etzdf1r6v7x1.gif

Someone mentioned on the previous page, that JIS gets paid $90,000/per episode. Is it 90,000 won? or US $90,000? If someone know, please share. I'm very curious when it comes to JIS lolz.