[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15""That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiecethat-winter-the-wind-blows-3-reasons-why
that-winter-the-wind-blows-jo-in-sung-an

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" remains in the first place with the highest viewing rate.

1 Completed Script

The writer of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Noh Hui Kyung was done with the script a long time ago. Unlike other dramas with stories referred to as "random", "unrelated" and "confusing", Noh Hui Kyung gave the actors enough time to get familiar with the story.

Last month, when the first episode of the "That Winter, The Wind Blows" was aired, the production crew was already filming the 8th episode. And they have reported that they are currently filming the very last episodes. The actors were able to portray their characters effectively from having enough time to get familiar with the script

Representatives of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Usually, dramas that already have all the scripts completed have a difficult time editing the story when the viewing rates are considerably low. However, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" clearly proved that if a storyline is perfected down to the last T, the production crew can attempt to work on a drama with a completed story."

2 The Perfect Combination of Narrative and Image

The viewers that continue to watch "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are touched by Noh Hui Kyung's story while their breath is taken away by Director Kim Kyu Tae for his incredible scenes.

Noh Hui Kyung created a perfect script, editing it to fit the Korean culture and preferences. Viewers are touched by this story that brings tears to anybody who watches it with the help from characters who we cannot help but feel sympathy for.

Also, director Kim Kyu Tae has been praised for the scenes in "That Winter, The Wind Blows" that resemble works of art. As flawless as the script is, Director Kim Kyu Tae has been creating flawless images that is nothing less than impressive. This collaboration of Kim Kyu Tae and Noh Hui Kyung resulted in a work of art that is more like a movie than a typical drama.

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" contains mystery and drama with mind games the characters play. The viewers are able to feel every single emotion the actors are trying to portray with the countless close-up scenes.

However, one crucial factor that makes "That Winter, The Wind Blows" a masterpiece is that there are no unpleasant surprises from the cast. Jo In Sung brings his character to life with his detailed acting while Song Hye Kyo continues to awe viewers in her role as a blind heiress. The acting ensemble has been described as the best in the history of acting.

Kim Beom also successfully made is transformation into a grown man with his loyalty while Jung Eun Ji was praised for her acting.

A representative of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Even with a great script and a great production crew, we wouldn't be able to connect with the viewers if the actors couldn't portray their characters. With that being said, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' is the result of a perfect combination of the three."

©kdramastars.com

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC---jjsweeter....
I felt bad for Oh Soo...He was drag around and pushed hard struggling the whole day and by night all he wanted was to be by Oh Young's side to be comforted but Oh Young rejected him since she is starting to feel something for her "brother"...Same when OS called Youngie from his room and wanted to be by her side then again she rejected him...Auuww, Oh Soo, you can come to my room anytime you want, you dont even have to knock.. =)) Ommo!!!!! :-O "Oh Soo's fever" I must have it really bad more than I thought of...  8-|
putriN said:

^but can't think of other ways that OY will recognise OS except the ringing bell from the bracelet   :\"> 

gosh i cant keep up with this thread.  I guess now the week has finally started everybody is basically just waiting for wed to get here.  I'm sadden that there are only 3 episodes left but at the same time I'm anxious.  I don't really want to guess the ending like who's going to die, are OS and OY going to live or if one dies, etc.  All I can say is "BRING IT ON WRITER NOH SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT" whether they die or live it doesn't matter though i prefer they live.  I just want an ending that I won't be confuse ( I saw the ending of nice guy and it was a little confusing like all of a sudden that happened lol. I know a lot of people like nice guy I for one did not.  I watched a nice guy up to episode 9 and just watched the end to see what happens I don't know nice guy just didn't connect to me)
 wow jung woo sung i like him as an actor. I'm curious about padam padam it's on netflix I guess I'll have to check it out since it's also written by Noh.  
I hope since TWTWB ends wed that we get a special episode on thurs.  I really want to see BTS episodes of the kiss from episode 13 like how many takes did it take. 

Hopefully that's the ending scenery! How beautiful and fitting. We started with a cold, dead and abandoned tree in winter. We end with beautiful blossoms signifying rebirth, love and growth of the spring.
OS will no longer recall being abandoned like trash.

SKimura, Mr. Jung is an old friend / oppa of Kyo. They have known each other for long time ago, so i guess there is no need to introduce Kyo for him hehe.
thanks monchoo and verona for the possible ending pic and probably a HE...so beautiful ..Cherry blossoms, it had been a while last time i saw them..it will be a beautiful scenery if it's true...can't wait.
aigooo...we are still on Monday.

wow many posts and news !! 
I am back to the work after a long vacation ,, I can not keep to read all the posts and be updated any longer like b4 TT ,, but I will try my best as these are the last 3 EPISODES ! 
Thanks every one for everything u shared in this thread to keep it alive and warm ,, although we are all struggling in the cold winter of the ending theory !