[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

^^LOLing at the clip above. His hair!!! He looks so dorky but adorable at the same time. Time flies! He was a baby face cutie 9 years ago, and has turned into a hot sexy handsome man 9 years later. And I must admit, he's getting more and more gorgeous everyday.

:x

hello my dear windblower friends!!!I suppose we'll have to say goodbye to each other soon, at least on this thread. first of all, I wanna say that I'm really glad to share and read all wonderful comments, pics, articles, etc with you so far. and I feel that all the windblowers are so cool and also of high quality when they express/share their thoughts. as a long time K-drama follower and also soompi follower, I've came up with such a lot of weird viewers who are not respectful to other opinions, or who are ready for a fight about non-sense things. so I appreciate all of you.about ep 13; I decided that I feel more pity for the male leads than women in melodramas. today I remembered 'Nice Guy' and the other melos, the male leads are really alone, pitiful, and unhappy through their lives. and they're happy with only little things in such painful situations even though they face with the death. today once again, I'm so sad for OS. think about a man who was abonoded like a trash when he was a little baby. his fight against the life starts as a 1-0 loser. he loves someone at a young age but he cannot find the strength to protect her because of his fear, and his belief he's not precious at all. for some time, he lives a con man without tasting the life sincerely by roling as if and he again falls in love with whom he has to be fake brother of her as much as he can give up his life. ohhh, I think there's no one fragile like OS and  the others alike him. he tries to be cool and strong towards any kind of hardship. poor baby :((in ep 13, OY's reaction was more soft than I expected. I think it was because of her love to OS. and I really liked OS's answer by not giving any excuse for his lying when OY needed an explanation. it was just like OS! very cool, thoughtful, meaningful. I could only read past 10 pages and realized some of you found the kiss awkward and I respect that. however I think opposite. it was the best kiss considering the situation and its meaning. I admit that I was waiting for a mutual and passionate kissing but it was just because I'm hungry for their lovey-dovey scenes and their firing chemistry. otherwise, the writer has decided right thing, again. maybe it's just my interpretation but the kiss meant to me goodbye, I love you, I hate you, I'm fighting with you and myself. also, as OY said; it was an end for their  fake sibling relations.still, I cannot guess the end. as I said before my hope is getting less and less but has not run out completely. if I think only as a crazy viewer, I want to see them on hot scenes beginning with hot kisses. as far as I know from Worlds Within,SHK's a really good kisser. there's no need to talk for JIS. we already know that, right??anyway, I really don't want to see our beloved OS in pain and with tears anymore which seems to be impossible. let's just pray, hah?again, a new long week and waiting begins. I wish we could see some BTS, long preview or something like that to lessen our thirst.I really love and appreciate all of you, guys.have a nice weekend!meow^____________^

class="headline"‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ reveals Song Hye Kyo’s pictorial-like drama photos

2759-20458.jpg

2759-20459.jpg

Currently airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ recently revealed through its official website, photos of its lead actress Song Hye Kyo looking exceptionally beautiful.

The production team revealed, “All these photos aren’t from a photo shoot, but were taken at the film set, so please do not get shocked. She is like a female lead who just walked out of a comic book, with a perfect looking face that defies reality, supple looking skin, big doled eyes, firm nose bridge, and cherry-like lips. Most if not all guys would fall for her at first sight.”

In the photos, Song Hye Kyo was definitely on par with the beautiful images as seen in the drama, with her every expression making it seems like the role of Oh Young actually exists.

‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’ starring Song Hye Kyo, Jo In Sung, Kim Bum, and Jung Eun Ji has been leading other competing dramas in its prime-time slot in television ratings and coming out on top.

By: Lee Da Hye

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hoping that we will get to see them walking the red carpets together at the year- end award :x
viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC

secretary Wang needs her face slapped pink ! all those times she slapped ppl she should get hit back I want her face slapped pink like this X( LOL How dare she put her hands on my gorgeous SHK and my sexy JIS ! :)] lets call the writer and tell her she needs to let SW get her just desserts

waaaa Just finished watching the latest episodes. soo much feels for that Cottage Kiss!! X) the preview is killing me. i want wednesday to come right now.
the DRAMA is nearing it's end T.T and i hate it when a good quality drama is ending, but as the saying goes, All good things come to an end. so all im praying right now is for a happy ending. please writer-nim make these "OH SO YOUNG" couple have their little piece of heaven. they have suffered a lot really. 
I think if a lot of fans ask for a happy conclusion the writer may indulge us with one. as what happened with the melodrama i also loved that recently ended. the writer changed the script at the last minute ahahahaha

hello everyone. I'm wondering if there is a site where i can get caps from each episodes.  I would like to start collecting them. but unfortunately i dont have the time to go through pages :(  can someone give me a link if there is any :-ss :) thank you

Guest magnolia

Cute clay art... :) Credit to pic label and http://blog.naver.com/ssk7020?Redirect=Log&logNo=100183739104
xJVFk95.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++EDIT
Regarding the girl(s) that sang "Winter Love", i guess i read from news that they are SidusHQ's new girl group named 2EYES. This info is from Newsen. Can someone translate it, please? http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201303221621520910

Guest jjsweeter0211

Just want to share some videos (fan-made, piano covers, makeup tutorial)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOdaEweVBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uOrrERHxDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPlItxQJNak

cr to uploader