[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

I cant wait for this drama, this will be the 1st time JIS and SHK work together, wonder how this will turns out,i hope the script written & director did well,all is bout the script and how they directed the actors cause acting wise the the 4 leading artists are good
and Kim Bum and Eunji look so cute in the interview, im glad to see Eunji got the opportunity to improve her acting and also broadened her experience in drama along with great actors

Guest msbae77

Wow, Viki got the license here in America. That is great news!  Things just keep getting better and hope it continues even after the drama is aired. [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-size: 26px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Kim Bum Looks Handsome as Ever in New Stills from “That Winter, The Wind Blows”
chococoffee January 24, 2013
Kim Bum Looks Handsome as Ever in New Stills from “That Winter, The Wind Blows”

New stills of Kim Bum in SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” were revealed to the public this morning.

On January 23, King Kong Entertainment shared photos of its actors on the set of the upcoming drama. In the photos, Kim Bum exudes charisma in a leather jacket and red-tinted hair.

In the upcoming series, Kim Bum will take on the role of Jin Sung, professional poker gambler, Oh Soo’s, (Jo In Sung) right hand man. He can be friendly one moment and cold-hearted the next, not to mention that he’s also quite short-tempered.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” is Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung’s comeback piece to dramaland. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who sets his eyes on his next target, Oh Young.

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” will premiere on SBS on February 13, at 9:55PM KST.

kim-bum.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/01/24/kim-bum-looks-handsome-as-ever-in-new-stills-from-that-winter-the-wind-blows/

'Wind Blows In Winter' Kim Bum returning as a handsome & charismatic young man

By Nam Woo-Jeong | STAR N News – Wed, Jan 23, 2013 8:55 AM SGT

20130123100142_50ff367674325_1_zps5da12d

New photos of Kim Bum from 'Wind Blows In Winter' were revealed.

On January 23rd, new photos of Kim Bum from shootings of new SBS drama 'Wind Blows In Winter' were revealed.

In the photos, Kim Bum is showing a handsome look with stylish outfits and short hair style.

Kim Bum is casting as 'Park Jin Sung', and after looking his looks, many fans are showing great anticipation for his casting in the drama.

While he appeared with a long style in his previous drama, JTBC 'Padam Padam', he is showing a short hair style, which is making him to look totally different.

It is said that Kim Bum will be showing an unchanging love for 'Hee Sun'(Jung Eun Ji) who loves a different guy, and reveal how much more mature he got over the time.

On the other hand, 'Wind Blows In Winter' is being talked about as one of the most anticipated drama of the new year, and it will impress many drama viewers with beautiful scenes and dramatic plot developments.

source:sg.entertainment.yahoo.com

@sharealittle Thanks for the 2nd teaser. I think I just died watching these two beautiful people :x My first thought when I see them: Ah I want to ship them in real life !! - even before watching the drama!!

@jjsweeter0211 Thanks for the pics n I especially love the gifs. Appreciate your hardwork posting them on almost every thread that I visit. >:D<

Personally i don't think actors need to hook to each other when doing a project together though they look good onscreen and it's my way to pay a respect for actors...i understand where and how it is coming from, all of those beautiful and dreamy scenes make us dream away..i undertsand..still...

8cb1cb13495409235ba04c4c9358d109b3de4932
http://cafe.naver.com/gajog14/298