[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest spideysteve

Haven't been here for several days and already am 30 pages behind. OMG :P

@diamond2212

Yes. I've spent the last few days rewatching the previous 8 episodes, and I decided to go slow. The thing is the writer put a lot of thought to the dialogues. There are a lot of hints, a lot of resonances between dialogues spoken under contrary scenarios. A lot of expressions OS chose in the earlier episodes are rather ambiguous and hence open to interpretations. Our understanding might be different from how OY interpret OS's words.

I've observe that people find it difficult to understand things from OY's perspective. diamond2212 has mentioned that OY can only feel the world via her hands. Also, like OY herself said to OS, her world stopped at the age of six. Everything has stopped for her because the way she's able to see the world is entirely through a six-year-old's eyes. When she pictures her father, her mother, her brother, or SW, they would always look like how they appeared to her 21 years ago. Hence, even now, when she's interacting with OS, she can't imagine her brother beyond an 8-year-old boy (maybe an enlarged version but still a kid). That's why OY would say that, no matter how she tried to imagine, she still couldn't picture the look of a grown-up OS.

As for OS, I think diamond2212 explained it well. His goal was to seduce OY and her money. He's never treated her in a sibling way. Since the beginning, he's been treating OY as a woman.

Alright, end of my rambling thoughts. Can't wait to read all of your thoughts after I'm done with my rewatch. ^^

HAPPY WEDNESDAY, GUYS!! 
:x

Guest julie721

Thank you for the long preview.. And the translation, and also new ost from Taeyeon.. This combination is really successful making me cry...

Oh my poor poor heat... Now I'm just gonna go and sit in the corner, crying for OS&OY...

Heck, what I'm gonna do tonight while watching it live?? :((

Guest tabijoo

EP 10 Preview YouTube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVW76CS-jk4&feature=youtu.be

Added eng subs to the video! Please watch it through here: http://captiongenerator.com/2949/TWTWB-Ep-10-PreviewThanks for the translations everyone ^_^

Song Hye Kyo Voted the Actress Male Managers want to Work forimage_display_origin-1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo has been voted as the actress male managers would like to work with.

On March 13th, E Channel aired a special press conference, “Brave Reporters” where an entertainment reporter shared an unknown story about Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo is one star who does not usually have a lot exposure in the media. However, a testimony to her being the best for loyalty followed after male managers singled her out as the actress they most want to work for.

For example, at the time of a filming for a drama, it was discovered that Song Hye Kyo’s personal manager was scolded by a staff member. Song Hye Kyo, who found out her manager did not do anything wrong and was in an unfair situation, called the staff member to the side and demanded them to apologize to her manager. There has been talk that after the incident, her manager was so touched that she vowed to not quit working for her.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo’s volunteer work at an animal shelter was unveiled. Song Hye Kyo began volunteering at the animal shelter ten years ago. On this day’s broadcast, a reporter added, “Song Hye Kyo does not wish to reveal her volunteer work to the outside world, so during that time, it did not become an issue.”

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s loyalty can be found tonight at 11 PM on “Brave Reporters.”

Source: Style M
Translated by Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

wow she's so nice and sweet! who wouldn't want to work for her?  

Guest lalanf28

tae yeon unnie's sweet voices just melt my heart :x
and tonight,, aaaaaaaaa,, can't wait,, 7 hours more ... tik tok tik tok tik tok.........  8-|

Great more station tv airing this drama .. My regions is gonna be S One .. Pity can't watch it both live via net n in S one.. Late add job is really :-< .. 2 days on a row.. But no complain though.. But whyyy is noww.. D Hectic march.. Gonna Rely on you guys here n 20 pages to read again like a week before.... But love it ..:-bd

in the preview, OS tells OY that it's fine not to be okay and asks if she wants to cry. 
that's what OY said to OS when he was talking about his story and what a scumbag he was. she said OS needed someone to tell him that it was fine to cry, that it was fine not to be okay, that it was fine to be scared... he needed comfort, and that's what she wanted but never got when she was younger. 
i just think it's so beautiful how OS is trying to comfort her and basically repeating what she said. he listened, he remembered, he took it to heart, and he cares.  
ugh, episode 10.... just come at me already so i can just cry it all out and get the heartache over with lol 

Guest OreoVampire

@jjsweeter0211 Thank You for sharing. wonderful lyrics. i bet the lyricist cried out loud while writing this song. :(( :((   daebakkk ^:)^
taeyeon.png