[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

monchoo said: Hi chingus! Just read d preview of eps10 fr baidu bar!! Please prepare d tissue box or hanky or ur sleeves for ur own tears!! :((
The preview consist of 2 scenes. 1. Sora and SW (which I will not mention here.)
2. Youngie at hospital. Soo came in. Youngie:what did d doc says?' Soo with tears at the brink of breaking down. Youngie: I knew it.
Soo: it's ok. U'll be fine after operation.
Young: at d age Of six, I hav had over 20 over chemotherapy. I dun think o can't go thru that once more time.
Soo hugs her consoling her, 'it will be ok' and they both cried:
Waaaa~~~~ :(( By just typing I m already at years! How am I to watch ep10! Aisshhh this is so so typical k drama!!

monchoo said: Hi chingus! Just read d preview of eps10 fr baidu bar!! Please prepare d tissue box or hanky or ur sleeves for ur own tears!! :((
The preview consist of 2 scenes. 1. Sora and SW (which I will not mention here.)
2. Youngie at hospital. Soo came in. Youngie:what did d doc says?' Soo with tears at the brink of breaking down. Youngie: I knew it.
Soo: it's ok. U'll be fine after operation.
Young: at d age Of six, I hav had over 20 over chemotherapy. I dun think o can't go thru that once more time.
Soo hugs her consoling her, 'it will be ok' and they both cried:
Waaaa~~~~ :(( By just typing I m already at years! How am I to watch ep10! Aisshhh this is so so typical k drama!!

so no more HE as expected %-( why why X_X though it might be heartbreaking, but at least now we fans can see more romantic scenes and OS might want to tell OY the truth about everything and express his feeling for her as a man, not a brother. he can officially take care of her as a lover not a brother keke ;;) be positive guys

Guest tabijoo

Some old pics of our beautiful Winter Couple ^_^ Judging from these photos you can tell how superior their genes are.
28040716.jpgurl15.jpg
url14.jpgurl17.jpgurl12.jpgurl13.jpgurl16.jpg98485157.jpg37448581.jpgurl9.jpgurl8.jpg03923992634248087.jpgurl11k.jpg

Guest kikay14

freshspring said: ^kim dearie, yes, me too, I'm dying :))
oh the MV is really artistic :x
So, windblowers, please don't be sad. Don't know why,
I firmly believe that this drama will have a HE :)

Guest kikay14

Ok guys, we've been arid of kisses in this drama, but isn't it a consolation that we have an abundance of BACKHUGS!  I can't count the number of backhugs they made!  I think I need to make a list hihi. :)

Guest kikay14

utkim said: It looks for me OY didn't get mad at OS at that hug scene? she seems like a forgivable person for me after all. SO there is hope :D

Thank you so much for someone who post the set location..

I really want to share my thoughts after rewatched baking scene, socks and shawl scene in episode 8.. i think it's not only about oh soo and oh young.. i saw both of jis and shk shows their natural reaction.. i found shk smiles a little bit 'out from the script' when jis move behind her and start to hold her hand andcstart cutting.. and it keep continue until jis speaks to her ears.. it's an awkward smile for me..

But i thought im the only one who feel that? Hahaa. Maybe it s because i ship them too much..

And after jis say "cute.". i see that shy smile from shk..

I love that so much

:x

Eomoni.. sometimes i wish im kim yuna jis ideal type. and sometimes i wish i'm shk.. because 2 of her co star fall for her after filming.. and if im her costar.. i think i can't avoid love on set too..

But i end up my wish.. and thank god i am not one of them.. cause i will be the psycho woman just like so ra if we talk about jis..

:-O X_X