[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest greenriver

Hi everyone! I just read a website that posted Huyn Bin admitted he text Ha Ji Won ( secret garden) after he discharged from military and he always keep in touch with her after the movie. I think he found someone else that's why he and Song Hye Kyo broke up. If that is true, I feel so sad for SHK, but may be she deserves to be with a better person than the previous two. I love O2 couples. Every scene that they're together make my heart flutter, I felt so real and touched every time. What a great acting, but I have to thanks the writer for making a such beautiful script. Thanks the director for directing very well on every episode, and the most thanks to the writer that chose JIS & SHK to be the two main leads. This is the first time that I'm watching JIS movie I was so amazed by his acting skill. Love the O2 couple can stop thinking of them after each episode end. Wish their life fill with loves & happiness.

Guest guadi

Hola  :-h
I just saw episode 6&7 today. Ahhhhh, so good. I made a few fan arts from episode 7 :)
iblp2qQtwHhken.jpg
The way he looks at her after their  heart to heart conversation last night is so indescribable. I made his eyes blue to match his coat (btw I love JIS's outfits in this show)
ie49uZeFnYKsK.jpg
I'm more and more impressed with Song Hye-kyo's performance as the show progresses. That video tape scene had me tearing up a little bit. The way she cried and waiting for her oppa to come back. The only person she can trust. So sad =(( I really like this picture of her walking outside to meet him. The way the wind blows her hair. She's so pretty.
irH9D2bEmLD0I.jpg
I finally realize why I love this frame so much. For the first time, Soo is able to openly express his sorrow and anguish over the death of his ex-girlfriend. For the longest time, he was the prisoner of his own emotion; never allows a moment of outburst or grief because he felt guilty and could never forgive himself. That conversation with Young about finding a few moments of comfort pushes him over his emotional edge, and we see that through those eyes brimming with tears. Maybe this is catharsis  - letting go of the mental anguish, slowly healing that scar in his heart. The way I see it, this frame is a symbolism of that trapped and maybe self-repressed feeling that he's been holding all these years. 
I'm really scared of what will happen to these two :(

Guest cho7na

annyong yeorobeun ^^

i really love TWTWB drama... a lot, after a long time finally i can watch worth drama to watch again :D
just watched "Ai nante irane yo natsu" (I don't need love) the original or 1st version of this drama... and i'm sooo glad it had a happy ending =D>
guess bit different from the movie vers "Love me not" #:-S
hope TWTWB will have a happy ending either, 부탁 
감독   [-O<

just like other wish wed & thursday will come fast, never hope like that before XD
this forum just amazing :x

Guest bibidep

Wow OY works at her company now.  This BTS picture look like she still can not see yet.  May be this scene in ep. 14 or 15.

8b82b9014a90f6036edc4e6d3812b31bb051eda8

Credit to Baidu

@Kikay14:   Thank you for the videos.  SHK really pretty in that video. 

@Greenriver:   I don't know much about them.  For me if HB really date HJW it is ok and good for SHK.  If I'm SHK now, I will thank god that I had broke up with him.  I can't handle man that when he sees the new one give up the old one.  Too much to worry about him changing partner like that make your life miserable all the time.   Love some one that you can trust.   If the relationship have no trust and understanding then never last a life long.

Guest yellowumbrella

Can someone quote Oh Young's scene with Oh Soo about his life on Episode 7. My heart ached in that scene. Cried buckets :((  just wanna hug them all

Guest kikay14

Happy weekend to everyone!  Just wanna share some old photo shoots of JIS and SHK.  They are so gorgeous!
Jo In Sung

Song Hye Kyo

Tqs so so much for the mvs! The one by okuny really makes my Sunday!!! Really looking forward Wednesday!

Gosh!! How can God created such beautiful creatures!! These two are perfect!! Really wish to hear some real OTP news!!

Bichi!!!

I am in love w/ Gummy's song, Snowflake.. I've been listening to it over and over.  Anyway, I'm starting to feel Hee Sun's pain.. when she started crying in front of Oh Soo.  At first I thought she just hated him because he dumped her sister, Hee Joo and because he didn't show up for her memorial anniversary.   I hope for a happy ending between Jin Sung and Hee Sun.

Guest dracog

Maybe they found out OS is a fake then he ran or maybe SW and the fiance threaten him and make some excuse to OY about her brother leaving her again?

It doesn't make any sense to me why suddenly OY work on the company unless she got her sight back, but by looking at the pics as many of you pointed out, she still very much blind.

Guest bibidep

dracog said: Maybe they found out OS is a fake then he ran or maybe SW and the fiance threaten him and make some excuse to OY about her brother leaving her again?

It doesn't make any sense to me why suddenly OY work on the company unless she got her sight back, but by looking at the pics as many of you pointed out, she still very much blind.