[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest stephanella

the bright and blurry image is so smart in creating a perception out of imagination( oh soo dead) or realism (youngie's eye) not 100percent but can see... which one u guys opt for?

Guest rach111

엄청 실망해, 노 작가님. The stab scene was SOOOO INNOCENT MAN'S ENDING. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT. I expected more from Writer Noh..to come up with something different and original. The ending just made TWTWB just like any other korean drama, good at first but sucky at the ending. Why can't korean directors and writers write and produce good ending episodes? It's just as important as the first few episodes! Probably more important than the first ep since it's the last and wraps up the whole drama. They didn't even really show what happened to SW and LJ.

I gotta say even Innocent Man's ending was better. Maru (SJK) eventually proposed to Eungi (Moon Chae Won).If you're go downn the same road as IM's ending, at least show OS and OY living together at home..their new daily life together. All in all the stab scene was totally unnecessary. In IM at least Maru got stabbed trying to protect Eungi. Oh soo got stabbed because why? No reason. Jin Sung having to choose? That shouldnt have been part of the plot! Let Jin Mi die I DONT CARE. PLUS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID STAB MR FREAKING KIM?!

Seriously disappointed since ep 14. It's not like Oh Soo to feel scared that she wouldn't like him. We are talking about a guy who knows girlswill throw their bodies money and friendship at/for him. Moochul's right hand man said something about him protectinf OS JS and HS earlier. What happened to that?! Moochul died and no scene showed that MC really helped them. MC died in vain imo.

sooyoungdaebak said: The blurry scenes seemed to make everyone confused. 
What writer Noh wants us to see is a glimpse of Youngie's vision at that point of time.
From the screen of her in the taxi till she meets Oh Soo, that is how clear/blurry her vision is. 
It's not meant to be "dream" like. It's more of how much she can see. 
She still touches things as if she's blind. But that is how she knows what is what. Touching and remembering....

diamond2212 said: haha i think ome ppl are pissed off why SHK never opened her mouth while kissing JIS, aigoo i think u guys alr forgot that her character is blind, she cant even see anything so she cant open her mouth n say ''oh, c'mon, baby, im waiting for your lips'' LOL cos OY is blind so OS is always the one who leads the kiss XD, btw if u look at the lips, they do kiss in rite way XD upper lip over upler up n lower lip over lower lip, well if u know what i mean n look closerly, i think SHk does responce to that kiss XD LOLOLOL

Guest lalanf28

i'm little disappoint about their kiss,, why their lips not move properly and create an intense kiss,, *may i too greedy and pervert  :))
i think JIS's lip just lock and push SHK lips's too much so SHK's lip can't move even a little ,,,   :))

Guest park_shindae

honestly, guys, you have to pay attention to the waitress in the final 5 mins. she played a significant role here. 

Guest jmfrani

Just give me pictures of SONG HYE KYO going to the farewell party. I need to see her with Jo in sung and make out maybe? Lol isn't it too much to ask? A smack will do haha! :)) No seriously I just want SHK to be there laughing, smiling, chatting with everyone else especially with JIS. :)

smokegetsinyoureyes

wrote:

»

kikay14 said:<br />

Remember guys in the first episode heesun alwaysbring plants and flowers at soo's condo... And jinsung will not be at peace like that ifhekilled Soo. And from what i've gathered in recaps, sec wang told her that soo is working there when she heard the bell, 20 days ago. So for me, it's a happyending!<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I just have to quote this. Good memory, kikay14!! There. She has been bringing flowers to OS since Episode 1 (and he's ALIVE then).  

Guest park_shindae

rach111 said: 엄청 실망해, 노 작가님. The stab scene was SOOOO INNOCENT MAN'S ENDING. WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT. I expected more from Writer Noh..to come up with something different and original. The ending just made TWTWB just like any other korean drama, good at first but sucky at the ending. Why can't korean directors and writers write and produce good ending episodes? It's just as important as the first few episodes! Probably more important than the first ep since it's the last and wraps up the whole drama. They didn't even really show what happened to SW and LJ.

I gotta say even Innocent Man's ending was better. Maru (SJK) eventually proposed to Eungi (Moon Chae Won).If you're go downn the same road as IM's ending, at least show OS and OY living together at home..their new daily life together. All in all the stab scene was totally unnecessary. In IM at least Maru got stabbed trying to protect Eungi. Oh soo got stabbed because why? No reason. Jin Sung having to choose? That shouldnt have been part of the plot! Let Jin Mi die I DONT CARE. PLUS HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID STAB MR FREAKING KIM?!

Seriously disappointed since ep 14. It's not like Oh Soo to feel scared that she wouldn't like him. We are talking about a guy who knows girlswill throw their bodies money and friendship at/for him. Moochul's right hand man said something about him protectinf OS JS and HS earlier. What happened to that?! Moochul died and no scene showed that MC really helped them. MC died in vain imo.

Guest LevyDao

I personally freaking love how the drama ended!!! It beautifully nailed!! A melodrama shouldnt be ended too happy!!! And a sad ending will be too dramatic to watch ot again. And a open ending is just not acceptable!! TWTWB successfully carry it beautifully until the very end!!! It's the classic ending that will stay forever <3. <:-P :x O:-)

Guest yellowumbrella

hahaha this thread is on fire! well' date=' combining all our insights, opinions, povs, about the ending, we can come up with a final one: it has a funny ending! oh soo died, and youngie imagined things. but they needed a medium, which is our waitress/shaman. but youngie died too since she only got 10% chance. the restaurant near the cherry blossom trees, is a haunted one, since they only serve ghost visitors. @_@[/quote']

Sthapphh it im laughing hard here right now in the middle of the night looooool!

Guest diamond2212

clockwatcher said: diamond2212 said: haha i think ome ppl are pissed off why SHK never opened her mouth while kissing JIS, aigoo i think u guys alr forgot that her character is blind, she cant even see anything so she cant open her mouth n say ''oh, c'mon, baby, im waiting for your lips'' LOL cos OY is blind so OS is always the one who leads the kiss XD, btw if u look at the lips, they do kiss in rite way XD upper lip over upler up n lower lip over lower lip, well if u know what i mean n look closerly, i think SHk does responce to that kiss XD LOLOLOL

Guest ayani

SeGafanlady said: sooyoungdaebak said: The blurry scenes seemed to make everyone confused. 
What writer Noh wants us to see is a glimpse of Youngie's vision at that point of time.
From the screen of her in the taxi till she meets Oh Soo, that is how clear/blurry her vision is. 
It's not meant to be "dream" like. It's more of how much she can see. 
She still touches things as if she's blind. But that is how she knows what is what. Touching and remembering....