[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

A little bit off topic

Today is the worst day ever....I just received an email from my manager that I'll be going to remote location for my work on Thursday... Man, how I can concentrate on my work when I will watch episode 13 but not episode 14.... I wanna do this to my manager...

26509.gif
I won't have good internet connection! I can't even watch anything due to time constraint and my client will be sitting next to me for reviewing the job
3d9e40e259841a8bad54b47.gif

Why can't they delay this project... why...why...

Guest dandelion606

Hey everyone! This maybe a repetitive question, but can anyone help with where I can download the subtitles for the previous episodes??
Thanks for those sending me messages!! Subtitles downloaded ;)

Guest sailorenigma

Sharing some MVs for TWTWB: Enjoy :"D ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

By SnowCedarQueen :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPlItxQJNak By Daavarr ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
By DrAgl chAn ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
By Nata33MVs ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQTepNEenY By me XDD

Sexual harassment should be the most ridiculous view/comment ever.... aiyo... that scene happen as i expected , the only problems is lack of music or whatever to make it less awkward... i love how painful both of them look after their lips "release"... they knew it will be over btw them, he knew he successed to show her how much he loves her but at the same time he has no choice but lose her...

I'm surpised that ppl didn't like OS's red pant. I myself love it althought JIS's leg is seriously thin and long

my second most favorite scene from ep 13 (beside the kiss, of course) is a simple scene when Youngie gave a bottle of water to Soo. Not only Soo who was surprised with this water, but me as well...

it was surely a very simple act yet a pleasant giant surprise...

for me, this scene gave a lot of meaning.

Water wasn't just to quench OS's thirst, but more like a statement from OY to show that she cared and didn't hate him, although she's really angry and disappointed with OS because he lied and fooled her, but not hate...

24llx51.jpg

Guest kyoforever

This sexual harassment thing is getting ridiculous! People are dragging this thing wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.. Enough already!

@criza, I used to be a fan of dramabeans. But since last two years, their comments really pissed me off. I started to write off DB completely since A gentleman's dignity. DB is too Cocky. @criza, Don't worry, I m with you. We all loved the bad boy JIS, especially how he kissed our sleeping beauty, SHK.

Guest OreoVampire

monchoo said: Halo Chingus! Morning!!
Today DAEBAK news from Baidu!! The finale will be ending with "After 3 years"

Will it be a happy ending? Are they meeting again after 3 yrs ? Expect it by Next week Thursday.
Kir dae yor!

I really wish to see a happy ending with a HAPPY FAMILY!!
:)

this was so heartbreaking. gah, they're so good at crying :(
tumblr_mk4duxzdPg1r0n47ho1_250.giftumblr_mk4duxzdPg1r0n47ho3_250.giftumblr_mk4duxzdPg1r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_mk4duxzdPg1r0n47ho4_250.gif
cr:fuckyeah-kdramas@tumblr
i thought this was funny haha
tumblr_mk01j4DV7j1ri73u9o1_500.jpg
cr:lol-viki@tumblr
and this one made me lmao off :)
"A Decade after What Happened in Balitumblr_inline_mjw39r0vUl1qz4rgp.png

and Jo In Sung still going ham on that cry he does"
tumblr_inline_mjw2hqhLtK1qz4rgp.jpg
cr:theravennest@tumblr
finally, just to put a smile on everyone's face ^___^ O2's forehead kisses :x
tumblr_mk4hhsLTwM1s6f4k2o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mk4hhsLTwM1s6f4k2o3_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mk4hhsLTwM1s6f4k2o4_250.giftumblr_mk4hhsLTwM1s6f4k2o2_250.gif
cr:beautifuldramas@tumblr

Really.. Sexual haarasement.. Then lot of kdrama include of its.. Like in FH n lots of others drama.. That's lots off kind "unaccidental kiss scene" like that in kdrama.. Realyy .. C'mon.. Is a drama things you know even in lots of US drama had it too.. Even till in the bed.. If you watch like friends n new girl or lots of it..

Guest dark19

lol I'm really new but That winter the wind blows from the start and not to do this drama really got me obsessed and I can not see the chapters that embarrasses me and lost all sanity thanks to Jo In Sung and Song Hye kyo and chemistry. mmm I think really when I'll have to finish this drama resivir psychological therapy and full of shame I must say that I am a psychology student and I overcame this drama lol. but I maintain sanity.