[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Gaon Chart releases chart rankings for March 10 – March 16

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oriconin Japan and Billboard in the United States.

Check out the chart rankings for the week of March 10 to March 16 below!

< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >

1. Akdong Musician – “Crescendo”

2. Taeyeon – “And One”

3. Lee Hi – “It’s Over”

4. Davichi – “Turtle”

5. 2AM – “One Spring Day”

6. Gummy – “Snowflake”

7. The One – “Winter Love”

8. SISTAR19 – “Gone Not Around Any Longer”

9. SHINee – “Dream Girl”

10. Teen Top – “Miss Right”

< Online Downloads For The Week >

1. Akdong Musician – “Crescendo” – 342,381 Downloads

2. Taeyeon – “And One” - 254,484 Downloads

3. Lee Hi – “It’s Over” – 208,765 Downloads

4. 2AM – “One Spring Day” – 180,030 Downloads

5. Davichi – “Turtle” - 159,362 Downloads

6. Gummy – “Snowflake” – 138,226 Downloads

7. Girl’s Day – “Expectation” – 131,769 Downloads

8. Jung In – “Those Obvious Words” - 124,562 Downloads

9. G.NA ft. Ilhoon of BTOB – “Oops” – 121,553 Downloads

10. The One – “Winter Love” – 112,598 Downloads

cr. : allkpop

Annyeong Windblowers... :-htime for me to sleep... (:|
See you guys later.... :-*

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; font-size: 27px; outline: 0px; line-height: 30px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); letter-spacing: normal; clear: both; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“That Winter, The Wind Blows” a Total Hit in Singaporeimage.jpg?w=600

SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” is not only a hit home, but also in other Asian countries.

On March 20th, the drama's producer company Golden Thumb, revealed that the drama recorded high ratings in Singapore.

The drama started to air on March 15th, in the Singaporean channel One Channel. The drama has higher records than expected, when it recorded more than 1% of viewership ratings. This is really rare for overseas dramas.

A representative from the company said, “ It is unusual that a drama that has not finished airs overseas. With 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' as soon as it aired in Korea it was sold to Singapore, due to Jo In Sung and Son Hye Kyo being the leading roles.”

Obviously, the company did not expected to receive such a good response with only the first episode being aired.

President of Golden Thumb commented, “We didn't expect such hot reaction. We will see more high ratings, and this will revive the Hallyu wave again.”

Besides Singapore, the drama has also been sold to different Asian countries, and as soon as the drama shooting ends, the main leads will hold a tour in the countries where the drama will air.

Meanwhile, the drama is in its 13th episode in Korea, and Oh Soo's (Jo In Sung) real identity have been discovered by Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo).

cr:kdramastars.com

@je_amourx - 
ViKi subbing team is amazing, today's episode is already at 60% subbed and climbing fast! 
After watching the end part again with subs, I feel soo sorry for OY. It's almost like...with that kiss, she's now forced to deal with OS as a man. (which is good for all of us) BUT that also means she has to accept the fact that her real brother is dead and mourn him. SO horribly sad, she never even got to meet him. Don't get me wrong: I'm very happy it's all out in the open now but I've been dreading that part: her dealing with the loss of her real brother. And she can't even see a picture of him! I hope OS tells her more about him. (and JS and HS too - they should all tell her more about her real brother) 
*kekeke* I think I had a tiny crush on her real brother. =))

I just now get to watch ep 12 with sub and almost done but i just have to make a comment, i feel sad for Soo and youngie, i know we all love Soo a lot and we might forget about youngie's feelings at times, but i don't think it was right of Soo saying "it doesn't matter" when she said she was his sister. Poor the girl, i understand why OS couldn't tell the truth, but still..it must be horrible for youngie having the pervert feeling for loving her oppa  :(   .

tessie, about the kiss, it looks quite a lame kiss, but i think it was more like he was trying to hold on his love, trying his best for keeping her  :(

@utkim - Agree. I'm watching now with subs that are done (I think only parts 1 & 2 are completely done) but this episode is breaking my heart. It's infuriating that Evil Wang seems to believe nothing much will happen to her legally because OY will let it go. (and she's probably right) I do love that Attorney Jang is stepping up to report her full actions to the board though.  =D>
EDIT: It also appears that doctor who first treated OY's blindness (the one OS beat up) is being reported by Attorney Jang. YAY! 

Guest je_amourx

@tessiero I concur with you! I feel like while OY & OS are so different yet so alike with their lives. They run a parallel life which is slowly but surely joining at crossroads. Both suffer so much and to see them confine in each other for support, I think is the best love, ever. It is a big ol' bag of love filled with tooth and nails ...  *le sigh* please let them be writer! *fingers cross* 
Every character in this drama carries love differently and that is why I loveeeee this drama so much!  

@prechuz_azn What?? Who's insulting KTH here?? I'm sorry if I had offended any KTH fans. But I clearly said in my post that when someone is being compared to Hye Kyo Unnie, I get a little too defensive, no, really defensive and it was wrong of me to do so. As I said too in my post (please read my post once again), I like KTH too, obviously not at SHG level, but I still like her. I think she's beautiful and she's my favorite next to Hye Kyo Unnie. No one's bashing KTH here, and if there is then I'm sorry in behalf since I'm fan of KTH too. Again, no one said KTH's a bad actress and not beautiful. She is beautiful and she's striving to be a better actress as well.(again, please read my post) Please don't put words on my mouth. and I'm pretty sure Hye Kyo Unnie wouldn't like bashing/hating other actresses at her expense. Again, if I offended anyone with the whole "Hye Kyo Unnie is better" issue, then I'm sorry. (I'm kinda redundant here, I've repeated the word "AGAIN" many times, so I hope my statement is clear) Let's move on. 

When they played the song of Tears Falling by Spica, I check this lyrics and I have the feeling that OS will die in the end and OY will have her eyesight.

Even the lyrics of the song Winter Love there was a lyric which I interpreted on the red letters means for me is like as death comes to him he will still be by her side.

WINTER LOVE

.A love like destiny that I cannot reject

That person is making me sad

Even if the cold winter comes 

and freezes my entire body

I will always be by your side

TEARS FALLING

I’m getting more sad

My face turns more and more surprised

But still I will smile

So you won’t notice

Why did you tell me that you love me first?

You’re the one who made me like this

Oh no, I turn away and

Tears fallin’ from my eyes

Whatever I do, I miss you

As much as I believed in you, it hurts

So I cry again with no strength

Why did you tell me you’re leaving me first?

You’re the one who made me fall in love with you

Oh no, from my eyes

Tears fallin’ into my heart

Whatever I do, I want you

As much as I want you, I get sad

Don’t leave me

The tears I shed out of longing

And my eyes are looking for you

As much as I loved you, it hurts

This night is so quiet

My memories of you are so clear

You keep lingering around my ears

Cause I wanna be with you

From my eyes

Tears fallin’ – I really want to find you, who left me

As much as I’m anxious, as much as I hate you, I get sad

Don’t leave me

The tears I shed out of longing

And my eyes are looking for you

As much as I loved you, it hurts

^^ thanks for the lyric of Tears falling, i thot the song fit for their situation right now and not for the ending though. I cry reading the lyric and listening to the song :((  .

I think i can't watch ep 13 before tomorrow when it's out at the other site, can't  view viiki. I have prepared box of tissues already... it hurts so much seeing O2 are hurting. I love them both a lot, 2 poor and lonely souls :((

Guest jordi

AGB:
13th episode
Nationwide: 15,3% (4th)     /     +2,0%Seoul: 17,3% (4th)     /     +2,9%

IRIS2 - 10,5% (12th) / 10,2% (12th)7th Grade Civil Servant - 8,4% (19th) / 9,0% (18th)
TNS:
Nationwide: 13,6% (6th)     /     +2,0%Seoul: 15,4% (5th)     /     +1,8%

IRIS2 - 10,6% (13th) / 11,3% (7th)7th Grade Civil Servant   9,5% (18th) / 10,8% (8th)

Guest kyoforever

I hope there's another kiss again with an open mouth both of them this time. The kiss last night is disappointing. but its okay I understand OY she didn't expect how good kisser OS is. she's in the stage of shock. so, cant response  :D I hope the writer will give us an awesome kiss next time. combination of DIRTY CARNIVAL & CAMELLIA. =P~

wow.... NO. 1 AGAIN...... CONGRATS TO THE CAST AND CREW (especially to SONG HYE KYO and JO IN SUNG).we know that you put all your hearts and effort for this beautiful drama.
SONG HYE KYO  and JO IN SUNG  you guys really deserved this recognition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all fellow windblowers.... regards from cold and winter-ish Amsterdam - Holland..

Ok, I am a silent reader so far.. but after episode 13, I just can't help my self writing something....
First, this drama kills me every time I watch it, due to the level of the gorgeousness of the actors. I mean, OMG.. Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo?? Las time, I lost my soul for IMJA couple.. and still now. but O2 couple has suck the core of my soul dry... I can't do anything else but awaits for the next episode.. in agony and sorrow...

Second.... Happy Ending is NOT in my wish list, since I watched the other 2 version... they were.. unfortunately dead sad ending. So, fellow windblowers.... BE PREPARED.