[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest park_shindae

it's so sad for oh soo that for the few days he has, he won't see youngie again. and sad for youngie, she had to discover this with few days left for her. what will happen now? the preview, are they going on a trip again?

LOLing at the kiss scene talk. Come on guys... the plot is not possible for hot kiss. It'll be weird instead if that happend now. Oh Young not into that stage. Her heart is broken how can we expect about hot kiss XDDDThat kiss may not hot BUT it is a clear line between them now.There is no siblings anymore. When they walk together now -like in the preview- its a DATE now :P

Guest bibidep

@Smokegetsin:  No she did not kiss him back.  Her mouth not open hahaha.    After the kiss she cried and walk away from him.  But I think they will walk around the city where they at right now for a little bit more before they go back to their house.  Because we saw some BTS pictures a few days ago.   Who know what will happen next???   OS is very good in making OY to forgive him and will remember him forever, we just have to wait.

here comes another week of suffering ~X( ~X(
PD-nim, writer-nim, you guys are cruel. I knew you said you want to continue breaking the viewer's heart but I really am not expecting this.
how could you guys toying with our weak hearts.... :(

The ending sure leaves me cold..... :-L Seems like Youngie went back to her favorite defense mechanism....I expected her to be mad as in super mad at all the deception but still It leaves me cold..Oh well! This episode sure is inevitable since you gotta let the heroine know everything and since everything is out in the open after all the frustrations and lurking......Now, let my favorite moment happen....love love love... :\">

Guest OreoVampire

OY she hurt so much. No wonder she behaves like that towards OS. and so thatt kind of kiss is surely a disaster.
But, keep believing windblowers, the romance is out there !!!!! \m/ (pls wait and order more cotton candy) ..
actually i got so disappointed. I need to confront Writer Noh tonite.. anybody coming with me? grrr :-w

tonight's kissing scene... i'm not dissapointed at all...based from the situation, it should be like that...OS kissed her with full force... how come Youngie's going to respond it?She barely can't breath  :))
maybe next time, we will see over the top lovely scene with more passionate kiss..  [-O<PD Nim, did you hear me? ;)or should I just slap you like the actors in this drama to make you realize that fans are waiting for the kissing scene? =))
in this drama, so much hug... backhugging... then here comes the continuous slapping from the actors.. :))

p1n6an2012 said: he kissed her 3 times~~~~ and it ended with "i think it's really the end for us"

=(( he said at the preview that he loved her.... and she said she loved him too~~~~~ 
the emotions!~!! huaa.gif
iiyada.gifjust get together you too!!!!

the connection today sucks today the stream was stopping time by time :((

ths episode was soo intense..and i cant believe we are nearing d ending of the drama...i now believe the director wen he said the coming episodes will leave us heartbroken...my heart has already been broken into pieces...soo painful for both.soo and young and i hope we get to see a happy,satisfactory ending for this lovely couple...i don want them to suffer anymore:-(