[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest je_amourx

Episode 10 was OY's episode and episode 11 was OS's. JIS never fails to impress me with his acting. He is only getting better with age, same for SHK. 
We're more than half way with the drama and still, I don't know who SW is or what her real motives are but I only know she does truly care for OY. I think that is that only frustrating this for me with the drama. However, I'm sure she will have a significant role between OY and OS relationship and whatever revelation that is coming. 
I guess I'll start my TWTWB marathon .... until the next episodes!

@sunshine4ever eh... yeah I've been writing here and there on this thread... it's just this thread moves so ridiculously fast (not that it's a bad thing at all) it'd be hard to catch stuff unless the person posts like 5-6 times a day on it hahaha. I'm honored that you find my posts insightful~ If you really want to check out what I've written before on this thread, you can click "Posts" under my profile page and go back that way =P
@tessieroo We know that SW isn't ENTIRELY evil because it's VERY obvious that she cares about OY... though to what degree the love's been twisted beyond acceptability is hard to tell, since we can't take OY's word/way of interpreting things 100% and there has yet to be concrete proof of some of the stuff she's accused of. It's all fuzzy there. Still, we can't strip her of appropriate credit in making sure OY can survive despite being blind (again, I still have to wait and see if she indeed let OY be blind just so OY can depend on her, so we'll set that aside for now)
But you're definitely right that she has little regard for OS's well-being. She's pretty one-track minded in  caring only for OY, and by extension, the company. So yes, she's using OS to convince and encourage OY. In fact, she's scarily apathetic, even though clearly knowing that OS sincerely loves OY AND what it'd mean for OS if she simply let "karma" take care of the rest... It's... almost an obsession, the extreme concern she shows for OY vs. the extreme apathy she shows for anyone else, including ppl that OY cares about. shivers* 

Everyone has a lot of insightful takes on the story and characters. :-bd I agree with what someone posted earlier that this was about all kinds of love. It's also about appreciating life. A lot of people want to believe that the only way to live is to have a purpose. It was engaging to see two people who had quite the opposite views on it, whether it was to live or die without reason.

I'm glad that in episode 11 they showed OY beginning to have romantic feelings for OS. I can't tell if she still believes he is her brother. She says it, but you can see she is also confused by the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling after she touched his lips. They share pure intimacy (if that makes sense) and grew together within a month or two months. OY has even opened up getting aid from strangers because of OS. We know OS cares for OY deeply and we see his side of that relationship. Interesting to get something like that from OY's experience. Will those feelings develop though? Will she find the truth on her own or will OS tell her? I wonder if this would have been how she naturally felt if she had sight.

Then there's SW, who doesn't seem completely honest, but we know she genuinely cares for OY like a mother. I'm not sure if it's money or power she wants, and not sure how her sisters are connected to the story. She does seem to be hiding something. Why else would she have let the chairman die? Obsessive?

Also JS and HS, I don't know where they will end up. I don't think OS would just leave his friends like that though. The main cast does such a great job. The writing, cinematography, and music are all very well done. I'm a fan of the style choices done in the drama too.

I'm continuing from page 284th, simultaneous reading and writing comments. Thanks all windblowers for your wonderful and amazing updates.
Just want to express my thoughts on the scene that SW
is somewhat shocked to discover the scar. I'm sure that she isn't Oh Soo's mother. I think she shocks becos she discovers that OS loves OY. just my opinion :)
BTS video is the thing I love most :D
The moment I love most :x
163201305628542.gif

here is another version of And One by Male voice

via baidu

- Kang Ta (Music Producer of TWTWB) on YTN News "
thanks to the hot reaction Drama OST is also of great interest is the same as a producer is indeed proud"
201303151214550410_1.jpg
source: http://article.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=10949011&ctg=1502

Guest brokenmachine

I only just sat down and watched the whole ep 11. 
JS is really standing out for me from the last episode, I think he's going through a lot too but because it's a secondary plot there isn't as much attention to it. 
Having your whole family to look after, your parents getting older with health problems and aren't so well off; your little sister being such an immature brat; your big bro's life in danger but he is cutting you off, and you can't really help...he's really got the weight of being a man on his shoulders. I think MC was in a way protecting him, telling him to leave for the countryside. 

ep. 11 1. SW realized something when she looked at OS record at the orphanage, while remembering the scar on OS chest.2. She tells LJ let OS go to OY's room, the boy is in love with her.3. She knew that SR will help OS with his money problem, so he need not get that from OY, yet he stays.
SW, are you really sincere all this time or something changed? Will you let OY and OS to be happy together in the end?
MC, now I understand you. After ep 11, I see what's inside your heart. I am right that behind the scary facade lies a hurting heart. I don;t think you will really kill OS.  You understood OS. With your remaining days, I hope you will do the right thing.

@freshspring thanks for the video i really love the male version.  can you tell me who sang it? will it be in the ost album? i cant wait until the whole album is release. I'm loving the ost in this drama.