[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest smokegetsinyoureyes

ZarraJae said: Does anyone have the same problems as me? The pages are in a mess and I can't see posters names at all and some are overlapping.

ohayyo said: i got LOL at how excited our windblowers tonight. It was the one way kiss from OS only.
I wonder how insane you are guys IF THE SECOND KISS HAPPENS :) I mean the moment when OS kisses OY and OY kisses him back in return :)
hahahaha :D you guys will go nuts till weekend :P 

Ep 12 preview

Engsub by Softy

Young asks: can a sister like her oppa

Wang says there seems to be something only the two of them know inside the nursery

JS: in your eyes -do I look like a guy who would kill oh soo.

Kim: it’s not a bad crime/sin

a man says I found the doctor who lied to Oh Young

Wang: what is going on between the two of you

Soo: be quiet -pretending to care – for the sake of Young -dont do it again

Soo has tears in his eyes

Young: why did you do it?

Soo: cuz I love you.

Daebak!! Daebak!!! What a kiss?!! And we have been waiting for so long!! Tq chingus! U guys are ever sooo sooo great at the live recaps!!! My adrenaline was gushing up as I read the recaps!! And when get to the Kissing part, my heart was actually pumping so loud!! 2 attempted kiss and finally one real one. What's next?? Forgive me but I wud really love to see OS ravaging OY's sexy lips! Wahahaha :\">

Guest park_shindae

i believe oh soo will be the one to tell youngie that he isn't the real one before someone else tells her. only 2 more weeks for oh soo, thus, he would probably make the most out of it. and as he promised to youngie, he would make her see again before he leaves.

Guest yellowumbrella

‎"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo "I'm in Love with Oh Soo"

Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed how she is obsessed with the character Oh Soo from the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" just like every other woman.

March 14, Song Hye Kyo appeared at the press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" at a café in Shinsa-dong in Kangnam-gu, Seoul. During the press conference, Song Hye Kyo stated, "When I watch the drama on TV to monitor my acting, I become one of the viewers and fall in love with Oh Soo."

Regarding her co-star Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo stated, "He's very nice to me. I've known Jo In Sung for a while now but his image is always the same as his first impression. He is passionate and has a great personality. I learned how much energy he has while working with him in this drama."

Song Hye Kyo also stated, "I feel responsible to portray my character effectively and since there are a lot of emotional scenes, there are times when I have trouble. Depending on my condition each day, I feel up and down but Jo In Sung remains patient with me. Even when the camera is only filming me, Jo In Sung stays in character in front of me to help me concentrate."

Also, she added, "Since my character cannot see, it's kind of sad that I can't look into Jo In Sung's eyes while I'm acting. The only way to see him act in this drama is through the television. I always hear his voice but he is such a talented actor that I can focus on each emotion just from listening to his voice."

Song Hye Kyo revealed that she was also obsessed with the character Oh Soo. She stated, "There are a lot of times when I'm surprised while watching the drama on TV. Sometimes I forget that I am the other character and fall in love with Oh Soo. So far, ten episodes aired and I find myself wondering 'Is there really a guy like that out there?'" and described her obsession with Oh Soo.

Song Hye Kyo concluded, "I am really happy and enjoy working on this drama. Thank you so much for all the help. I hope we can end this drama with good thoughts."

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" features Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) who is a blind heiress of a major conglomerate. Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) unexpectedly appears in her life, pretending to be her biological brother.

© Kdramastars

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" Song Hye Kyo "I'm in Love with Oh Soo"  Actress Song Hye Kyo revealed how she is obsessed with the character Oh Soo from the drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" just like every other woman.  March 14, Song Hye Kyo appeared at the press conference for the SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" at a café in Shinsa-dong in Kangnam-gu, Seoul. During the press conference, Song Hye Kyo stated, "When I watch the drama on TV to monitor my acting, I become one of the viewers and fall in love with Oh Soo."  Regarding her co-star Jo In Sung, Song Hye Kyo stated, "He's very nice to me. I've known Jo In Sung for a while now but his image is always the same as his first impression. He is passionate and has a great personality. I learned how much energy he has while working with him in this drama."  Song Hye Kyo also stated, "I feel responsible to portray my character effectively and since there are a lot of emotional scenes, there are times when I have trouble. Depending on my condition each day, I feel up and down but Jo In Sung remains patient with me. Even when the camera is only filming me, Jo In Sung stays in character in front of me to help me concentrate."  Also, she added, "Since my character cannot see, it's kind of sad that I can't look into Jo In Sung's eyes while I'm acting. The only way to see him act in this drama is through the television. I always hear his voice but he is such a talented actor that I can focus on each emotion just from listening to his voice."  Song Hye Kyo revealed that she was also obsessed with the character Oh Soo. She stated, "There are a lot of times when I'm surprised while watching the drama on TV. Sometimes I forget that I am the other character and fall in love with Oh Soo. So far, ten episodes aired and I find myself wondering 'Is there really a guy like that out there?'" and described her obsession with Oh Soo.  Song Hye Kyo concluded, "I am really happy and enjoy working on this drama. Thank you so much for all the help. I hope we can end this drama with good thoughts."  The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" features Oh Young (Song Hye Kyo) who is a blind heiress of a major conglomerate. Oh Soo (Jo In Sung) unexpectedly appears in her life, pretending to be her biological brother.  © Kdramastars even our SONG HE KYO IS OBSESSED WITH OH SOO CHARACTER!

@ZarraJae - I checked and there is a thread where some people have posted that the spoiler tags aren't working: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2008340/spoiler-box-query/p2 but it doesn't look like anyone has really answered yet. All my posts from yesterday that I posted in spoilers are now open. 
Thank you so much for your live recap>:D< and :-*

Guest iheartyou1518

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"Jo In Sung Explains That His Face Is not Reshaped Through Editing on “That Winter, the Wind Blows”lightningstix March 14, 2013

Recently, there was a “That Winter, the Wind Blows” press conference held on March 14. Jo In Sung (Who plays the character “Oh Soo’)spoke up about a misunderstanding regarding how he looks on television. He stated, “I think a lot of rumors are going around because of a new way that the production team is putting the finishing touches to the drama.”

He continued, “I heard a rumor that in the editing process, the production team cuts down my face. That is possible on paper but clips have frames and it is very hard to do that. It is especially impossible to do this for films.”

Jo In Sung added, “Song Hye Kyo is so pretty that there is no editing going on for the film that captures her. However, during the editing process they add in a bit more color. I hope there is no misunderstanding regarding this process.”

The director of the drama Kim Gyu Tae talked about this editing process, “Currently when we are editing, we are correcting the color by strengthening the texture and colors of the visuals. This new correcting process was not possible in the past because of time constraints and price. However, we are using this technique now.”

Currently, “That Winter, the Winter Blows” has an AGB Nielson viewership rating of “14.2%.” It is currently #1 for wed-thur viewership ratings. 

---i think we can all agree that both SHK and JIS doesnt need editing.. they're sooo beautiful.! :) cr. soompinews

Okay my last time check in in this thread was this afternoon and I managed to catch up with all the post (that was page 269) but then I have my work to do and I somehow managed to watch the live streaming.. And All I can say, from my point of view with very very minimum understanding korea language is I'm freaking LOVE this drama, I used to have a crush on this drama, and now.. This episode's making me fall completely.. 
I love their love story period. Thumbs up and deep bow for writer Noh, who rewrites this beautiful story.. I see her point why she wants to remake this popular story.. And it's totally beautiful how she describe how they fall to each other.. And the supporting roles.. Omg, they're not only flower to support, they have their own story and they have feeling.. Thanks again writer Noh from making this people totally alive and build this drama as a complete story 
And Wang Biseo ni, dugu ya? (Hopefully I spell the right korean, if not pls forgive me :D) *Sec Wang, who d h**l are you?? She's one character that fascinating me from the first episode, and she still grey to me.. But she reminds me a lot of Severus Snape, is he that bad, oh no he is good, nope, he is totally bad.. And that how I think from Harry Potter 1 to 7 until the last chapter HP 7 and it almost the ending, I realised he is the Good One. Ahhhh will it be like that? That this Sec Wang is another version of Prof Snape? Or it might be that she is Prof Snap half sister? Hehehhehhe.. 
Then, Moo Chul... Hello frenemy, which now, I'll take you as poor friend.. He is good despite all his act toward Soo.. So wanna hug him (but of course after I hug Soo and if it happens, I'll make sure it's not as longer when I hug Soon... Kekekeke). Okay starting now, I forgive you Moo Chul, even you already ruined Soo's face yesterday, and Ji Sung's face today (why??? Why you love to ruin those perfect face).. Like I said I forgive you if you keep your nice behaviour and help Soo and Young... I'm watching you B-) 
 And Youngi ahh.. Congratulation... That's how Love feels.. So proud of you =D> but please stay calm after that kiss and digest it well, you will understand how Soo loves you despite his first intention to con you.. 
Ahhhh cant wait for the complete sub.. Subbers, saranghae.. Please please sub this drama as fast as you can, with happy heart of course *fighting subber* :) aaahhh and next week please come soon.. 
Have to finish my work now.. I'll catch you up guys.. Coz all your insights and give are beautiful.. Good nite >:D<

@tessieroo Thanks for checking it out. Good to know that I'm not the only one with the problem.
@mslee, @ria19, @KyoRean, @ohayyo @sunshine4ever and all Windblowers Thanks for your understanding and support. You guys rock. 
Now I'm ready to spazzzz. :D

After i finished watching the Wind blows online and then i come to this thread and try to find member name"@ZarraJae" i thinking to myself that i need to find her comments now..now.. where is she..where..where is she...i know this is too much but can't help this couple really affect to my life !!!
this is my first post and yeah... just wanna say Thank you so much ^^

OMG, we got a kiss? *dance* that's how a man should do  :))

I haven't watched ep 10 with sub and try my best to avoid spoilers, but can't resist not looking at the kiss pic lah *kekeke*

Thanks everyone for the hard works , esp for ZarraJae and forevergirl for the live recaps  :-*

Gosh, i have like 20 pages to backread .

edit: btw, at the preview ep 12, it seems SW discover the secret room? maybe she found out the video tape?

Tonight's episode is awesome. For the few remaining episodes, there's still a lot to uncover. There are many unanswered questions still. I also think that maybe, SW is OS mom. The truth will be a hard one to face for OS if it's really SW. Almost everyone here agrees how controlling SW is to OY. I think that she cares in her own way. Maybe her guilt [if she is OS mom] is haunting her, that's why she is trying to ease that thru OY. But if she is not the mom, then I think she wants to continue living comfortably and being OY's companion gives her that luxury.
I'm still confused about the pill. In episode 9, OY wanted to take that badly. What did she really know about the pill? And when she realized that OS handed her an empty pill, what did she realize? 
:-??
She felt betrayed when she learned that it is harmful. But shouldn't she felt relieved that her "brother" will not harm her? And besides, OS did not gave her that pill, she took it, twice from his room.
I hope she'll trust OS when he confessed. Can't wait for next week's episodes.:\">

ep 12 preview translations
OY:can i like oppa?SW:i think there's something about the two of them in the secret roomJS:in your eyes,do you think i am somebody that will kill Oh Soo?MC:this is such a good ideaAnonymous:I found that person who lie to Oh YoungSW:what is going on between you two?OS:please keep quiet.I dont want to see your fake expressions of concern for Oh YoungOY:why did you do that?OS:because i love you
source:baidu&@Vitas_InSung,@Wyatt_Lin,sina