[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Beom gives A pink’s Jung Eun Ji a hug

February 26, 2013 5:30 pm dkrogers

20130226_1361856090_02670000_1.jpg

Pictures of Kim Beom giving A pink’s Jung Eun Ji a hug were recently released.

Kim and Jung play the role of Park Jin Sung and Moon Hee Sun on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday seriesThat Winter, The Wind Blows, which started airing on February 13.

On the fifth episode of the series, which aired on February 21, Oh Soo (played by Jo In Sung) went on a trip to the beach with Oh Young (played by Song Hye Kyo) and forgot the anniversary of Moon’s sister’s death. Moon called Oh Soo and said that she will take a revenge on him.

Park gave Moon a hug to relieve her sadness but the scene was edited out. However, the production crew released the pictures of the scene, in which Kim gives Jung a hug.

In the pictures, Jung is crying in Kim’s arms. Kim drew a lot of attention with a sad look on his face while holding Jung in his arms.

The production crew said, “We know that the audience wants Kim and Jung to be involved in a romantic relationship. Their romance will be developed in the future so please tune on the series.”

The series is a classic melodrama about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Oh Soo was abandoned by his parents when he was a little boy and Oh Young is suffering from her parents’ divorce and sudden blindness. They will find true love and hope in their lives.

20130226_1361856105_34819200_1.jpg

jjsweeter0211

said:

"That Winter, the Wind Blows" Jo In-seong becomes the nation's brother

Actor Jo In-Seong became the nation's brother.

The actor is currently taking on the role of Oh Soo in the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and is showing undying love for his sister, therefore winning over the hearts of sisters all over the country.

Jo In-Seong teaches his blind sister how to shoot a gun, and carries her onto a chair in case she falls down.

He also gives her a stick of cotton candy in her hands and smiles at her so happily and even explains to her the exact situation of a couple proposing marriage.

Netizens say, "That's one attractive brother", "I wish I had a brother like that" and more.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Guest sanghun99

Kim-Beom2.jpg

"That Winter the Wind Blows" Episode 5 Review: Kim Beom gives A pink’s Jung Eun Ji a hug

http://koreandrama.com/that-winter-the-wind-blows-episode-5-review-kim-beom-gives-a-pinks-jung-eun-ji-a-hug/

Guest atimemachine

The production crew said, “We know that the audience wants Kim and Jung to be involved in a romantic relationship. Their romance will be developed in the future so please tune on the series.

:D :-* \:D/ >:D<

That villa where they have their overnight stay together somehow reminds me of Won Bin's house which he built for his parents..it has similarities in some parts..

Guest Laila085

aprilkiss said: Hey ! I was thinking if they were some news about Song Hye kyo acting skills ? Because , personally I was thinking that she plays really great and the blind role show us more her acting skills . What do you think about her acting ? ^^

@thay: yes exactly,i was thinking the same wen i saw the villa pics that it very much reminded me of the house Wonbin built for his parents...:)

@aprilkiss: oh yes there are lots of news praising SHK's acting...not only SHK but the whole cast...the success of the drama so far is widely attributed to not only the beautiful script and visuals but also the fantastic acting by the cast:)

cathyisvip said:

jjsweeter0211

said:

"That Winter, the Wind Blows" Jo In-seong becomes the nation's brother

Source | 2013/02/25 | 

Actor Jo In-Seong became the nation's brother.

The actor is currently taking on the role of Oh Soo in the SBS drama "That Winter, the Wind Blows" and is showing undying love for his sister, therefore winning over the hearts of sisters all over the country.

Jo In-Seong teaches his blind sister how to shoot a gun, and carries her onto a chair in case she falls down.

He also gives her a stick of cotton candy in her hands and smiles at her so happily and even explains to her the exact situation of a couple proposing marriage.

Netizens say, "That's one attractive brother", "I wish I had a brother like that" and more.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Guest SKimura

I don't think JIS and SHK could ever become a real life couple as it would be awkward for everyone. JIS is in the same baseball team as Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gang.  Hyun Bin and SHK were a couple after Worlds Within.  HB and JDG are very close to each other.  JDG is also close to SHK.  The dynamics is complicating.

What a shame ...