[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

sukma_shinhye said: h0ns_niech said: soulgirl012 said: @cathyisvip: I KNOW! ME 2! That's the scene I most look forward to! Damn I have a midterm Wednesday morning but I'm prepared to wake up early to see the live streaming! YUPPIE!

and what's up with JIS being single? How is it possible he's still in the market! I want to throw myself at him! XD

Let me guess...maybe OS reveals to OY the truth and OS telling OY that her OS oppa is dead and how he died the reason she was crying like that and OS is in pain comforting her,...BUT of course he already have THAT feelings towards OY....as the days they were together and getting closer, it's a feeling that creeps into both of them slowly...realizing it even more when later OS have to go ( to leave the house and OY is to protect her from the danger of MC's venom ). cathyisvip said: i think i'm going to be looking forward to this scene in the next episode the most!
http://cfile21.uf.tistory.com/image/22492C47512A083A2674CD
http://cfile28.uf.tistory.com/image/2156A647512A08360B7F94

okay, maybe except for the potential kiss scenes but i really can't wait for this scene! i want to know what's going on so badly!!!!! the pain on his face, it just says so much. i think we can finally say that OS is officially in love with OY. i love it! he just looks so hurt and it looks like it's killing him that she's crying like that. i want to know why they're like that... is it because her fiance stole a kiss from her before OS could've? LOL justkidding. but, seriously, wednesday needs to come quicker!! ~X( idk why, but i'm actually looking forward to this scene more than the super sweet scenes... maybe it's bc you can tell how genuine OS is when he sees OS in pain and it brings them closer, but maybe it's also bc if there are too many sweet scenes it scares me since it's like the calm before the storm hahah
BTW, i have to say.... Jo In Sung's smile is perfection :x he kills me everytime he smiles like that :\">

This is a nice fanmade MV too :) 

Annyeong, @ohayyo :-* So glad you decided to come out from lurking to join us. Haha, this thread is becoming almost like a gathering of NG and IMY lovers to unite as TWTWB lovers. Yay, the more the merrier. Can't wait for new episodes this week!

hello chingus! dang, I still have to finish ep5  with subs, I just came back from out of town, and guess what I have no access internet for 2 days! ahhahah 
as soon as I got home and go online, wow I saw this thread moving fast! I have to read all 250 comments!
so glad that this drama is gaining more attention!

Guest myhepyending

ZarraJae said: @tessieroo Haha that was quick. I remembered reading that she had kids but wasn't sure. She's a pretty popular star herself, maybe she's just good friends with JIS. Most of them remain friends and are often supportive of each other, I guess. Honestly sSig_heeheehee.gif, it is a relief that you confirmed the news so quickly. Not a fan of that noona, and nooooo, JIS must remain single right now or he'll break my heart. I don't think I can bear it if he's with anybody right now (unless it's with SHK haha). He was still single a year ago:
class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Jo In Sung would like to be in a relationshipby leesa86 - Nov 25, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Actor Jo In Sung recently guested on SBS Power FM‘s ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown‘, where he was asked why he wasn’t in a relationship. His response was, “I wish people around me would introduce me to girls. If I meet someone I like, I will be more than happy to be in one“.

I spend 360 of the 365 days of the year with my friends. I met up with them a few days ago and we asked ourselves why we live the way we do“, he joked.

Do you want to be in a relationship?” Gong Hyung Jin continued to ask him.

Yes, I do,” he said. “Especially when I’m sick. Whenever I was down with the flu, or when I was in the army, that’s when I really ached for a girlfriend the most. It was then I realized why people get married. I think I would feel better if I had a girlfriend by my side,” he added.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

Cr Article: allkpop.com

I was also reading backwards here about OY's headaches especially the scene at the class reunion. Everyone is speculating that her brain tumour is acting up again but I kind of agree with you that the Board of Directors would demand a replacement if her health is no good especially for something like a brain tumour. I am hoping that the pain is something positive though. Maybe her sight is getting better or it will be a push for her (or for OS) to bring her for a thorough check-up and maybe for a cure to happen? I would love her to be able to see OS for once (if not ever :(

i think i'm going crazy because of this drama and couple SHK-JIS. i wish they could date for real after working on TWTWB. But why no NG or BTS ~X(
i wanna see the chemistry off-scene btw these two. i rewatched the special preview and the part when JIS secretly gave SHK the warm bag?? (i dont know that it called) is so cuteeeeeeee 8->  JIS's such a nice n sweet guy :\">
But sometimes i have the feeling that he might be a gay =)))) the way he stands and sits. i dont know. i just cant get it. it's not manly at all =)))) it makes me doubt. even in the drama, he is such a charming n manly man, but huhm who knows =)))))
when i'm in love with a couple in a drama, i tend to be obsessed by them. I searched everything related to their dating life, finding their BTS moments, trying to figure out their chemistry off-scene, hoping they might become a real couple [-O<
i know that's crazy but their cuteness is just so overload n i just cant help it \:D/

when i'm in love with a couple in a drama, i tend to be obsessed by them. I searched everything related to their dating life, finding their BTS moments, trying to figure out their chemistry off-scene, hoping they might become a real couple [-O<

i know that's crazy but their cuteness is just so overload n i just cant help it \:D/

@h0ns_niech: i know i know dear :-S woman, not man [-O< thinking about that is really scary :-SS handsome man should be with beautiful woman (like SHK hehe) let's pray from now babe 8-}
@sukma_shinhye: oh yeah. we should have a SHK-JIS shipper team in this thread. u know what, i even imagine what if they marry n have child, their babies r gonna be so damn pretty O:-)

Guest charliew

bunbun2391 said: i think i'm going crazy because of this drama and couple SHK-JIS. i wish they could date for real after working on TWTWB. But why no NG or BTS ~X(
i wanna see the chemistry off-scene btw these two. i rewatched the special preview and the part when JIS secretly gave SHK the warm bag?? (i dont know that it called) is so cuteeeeeeee 8->  JIS's such a nice n sweet guy :\">
But sometimes i have the feeling that he might be a gay =)))) the way he stands and sits. i dont know. i just cant get it. it's not manly at all =)))) it makes me doubt. even in the drama, he is such a charming n manly man, but huhm who knows =)))))

@charliew: yess yess =)))) i know.the way he stands and sits is so abnormal to a guy =)))) it's so so weird =))) that's why our fans need more NGs or BTS moments.
Normally, a normal guy cannot resist a beautiful woman like SHK. n i hope JIS is not the exception, if u know what i mean :-? :))))
let's hope he's a straight man 8-} god, please!!!!!! that could be a waste if u let a hot guy like him being a gay !!!!!!!!!!!! please be straight, In Sung shi !!!!!! [-O<

@Shajoona: yep, HS' behaviour was kinda annoying, it's clear enough that she's jelly, not for her sist, but for herself...Hee sun-ah, let this noona gives you an advice, you should look at Jin Sung and be kind then fall in love with him, or this noona will grab him and take away from you! You better watch it! [-X