[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

strawberry555 said: @forevergirl.. N is it gonna die ??? The brain tumor is it so fatal ?? :-S I dont wanna ruined your fantasy here so I would be honest yes there is a chances of dying but if it depends on the cases about it... 
sorry guys I had to tell hehehe this is for real life only but we can still have chances the story can be done by our writer, 

Guest Geom_Sa_Rang

I'm watching the 4th episode right now. I think Oh Soo scalded the wrong arm because at the 6:34-38 of the episode they showed the-brother-Oh Soo's arm. I think he got the burnt on his left arm but JIS's charactergot it on the right.Am I wrong? 
Edit: I have just watched the rest Hee Sun already pointed out OHhh I just made a complete idiot of myself

Okay now that I am a little calmer from all the sexy scenes our O2 gave us and having watched the complete episode 4 again, I am getting quite edgy. Looking at them together again, especially the last scene, has OS finally managed to convince OY that he is her brother? OY looked quite convinced to me that OS is indeed her long lost brother. Was the slapping scene the ultimate test for him from OY? Anyone thinks that she walked into the water deliberately? She is getting comfortable with him - first wanting to touch him, next they are going to lie next to each other in tonight's episode. Pretty bad news for him, right, cos he is falling hard for her, I think.As for HS, I think she wants OS for herself. JS knows it too, that's why he keeps telling her that OS doesn't see her at all. I'm not convinced that he's keeping close to him because of her sister anymore. Jeez, I'm a bundle of nerves as to what's going to happen - the fiance finds out about the other OS, OY wants to find the other OS, MC wants OY killed - I'm definitely going to die from all the suspense!!!sFun_bangdesk.gif