[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Never knew how amazeballs a plum overcoat could look on a man... like a tall glass of the finest red wine, I'll drink that man UP! (laughing at myself, must get a grip...)  =))  Only Jo In Sung's epic 8 proportions could handle that coat... lawd have mercy.

His acting, on the other hand, a tad on the overexaggerated side... especially when he's angry or injured... might be just me.

Song Hye Kyo's acting... AMAZEBALLS! Can the woman deliver those biting remarks with a straight face or what? It's so refreshing to see a female character that's not your typical kdrama protagonist: either the clumsy/oblivious ditz or smart/ambitious richard simmons. She's the perfect blend of self-awareness and vulnerability... LOVE!!!! 

Guest safiresteele

This drama is stressful to watch because I just know this scam is going to blow up, but I can't help but watch it ....it is so good so far :\">

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo Share a Romantic Cotton Candy Kiss
chococoffee February 19, 2013
Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo Share a Romantic Cotton Candy Kiss

SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows” unveiled a new romantic scene between its leads Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo from its upcoming episode.

As shown in the photos, the two actors shared a cotton candy. With their faces only inches apart, netizens are already dubbing it the “cotton candy kiss” because of their intimate proximity and Jo In Sung’s intense gaze.

A representative of the production team stated, “While we can’t really share any information about it until the broadcast, we can say for certain that this will be the highlight of the fourth episode. That scene, that moment, will be the point where both characters will realize their chemistry with each other.”

“That Winter, The Wind Blows” marks Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung’s comeback to the small screen. The melodrama is about a man and woman who don’t believe in love. Song Hye Kyo takes on the role of Oh Young, the sole heiress to a giant conglomerate. She lost both her parents and her eyesight, making her extremely self-protecting and lonely. Jo In Sung plays Oh Soo, a playboy and a gambler who lives a meaningless life. In order to pay off a huge debt, he pretends to be Oh Young’s(Song Hye Gyo) lost brother, who coincidentally shares the same name as him. While he approaches her for money, he ends up falling in love with her

joinsung-songhyegyo.jpeg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/02/19/jo-in-sung-and-song-hye-gyo-share-a-romantic-cotton-candy-kiss/

This drama is soooo good, I'm afraid that it might end up being disappointing (like Myungwol spy) but I desperately desperately wish it won't! :(
I think one of my favorite scenes from episode 2 was when Oh Soo showed them the burn, man, the stunned expressions from the fiance and SW were priceless! And paired up with that beautiful music, it was great :D I think I watched that scene soooo many times already, I just love it when main characters "outsmart" the bad guys :-*

And about the possibility of Oh Young being SW's daughter, it might be true... But if it is true, then won't the mother (Oh soo's) know? If the mother is not insane, then she would know that she gave birth to one kid (OS), but somehow the household ended up with two? That would be weird... unless she knows about SW and the CEO's relationship and both parties talked about it and came up with some sort of contract? Maybe that's why during one of the videos where OS kissed OY, the mother said it's because OY is beautiful, maybe she meant that that OY is the same as SW (both beautiful), that's why the CEO got involved with SW. Or something, Idk, my thoughts don't even make sense to me @ this point LOL.

Here's another possibility (pretty far-fetched) - What if the mother isn't actually the "mother"? And that the mother is actually the maid or something? Maybe SW was actually the "wife"... OY is SW's daughter, Oh Soo is the mother ("maid")'s son, and Oh Soo (JIS) is SW's son with another guy? Maybe SW hated the CEO, found another guy, got pregnant, but can't let the CEO know, so she went undercover for awhile to at least give birth to Oh Soo and during that whole time, the "maid" was taking care of OY and Oh Soo (maid's son) and OY came to know the "maid" as the mother... But when SW came back and found the "maid" and her son very familiar with OY, she got jealous and sent her (the maid) packing. The moment when OY touched SW's arm, she felt as though OY was finally treating her as a mother, thus "her new life began".
** Sometimes I feel like SW really care about OY, like during the elevator scene when Lawyer Jung told OY how everybody clapped for her or something, SW looked @ OY with loving eyes.

OK guys lets all pray for this drama to become NR1 in ranking! Please let the ratings increase and let everybody get hooked on this drama and addicted :P

Happy OSOY  (OS+OY) day! May our screens be protected from their overheated chemistry.

Guest jjsweeter0211

[Piano Cover] Yesung (예성) - 먹지 (Gray Paper) [That Winter, The Wind Blows OST]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGxvCS2ZRqQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KORllo7AFYA

cr to uploader

Guest je_amourx

I have not been this obsessed with any drama, that I'm starting to worry for myself. I'm re-watching the 3 episodes and each time is like a new experience, like a first! 
I see some people are comparing this to Nice Guy and honestly, I think TWTWB is at a league of its own. I am a fan of NG and loved it but I felt like the script in TWTWB is much more realistic, deep, and driven; we truly understand the reasons/passion why each characters are the way they are. The dialogues between each character is like a story of its own!
Where are you WEDNESDAY?!?! 

@ Je_amourx I feel your pain.
Even before i started this drama, i knew i would like it. Considering i have a huge exam in about a month and a half, I told myself, NO! DRAMA IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, LET IT AIR A FEW EPISODES, and I Will marathon them , as soon as my exam ends. Thats what i told myself consistently every day,  until the first two episode aired. I couldnt control it cuz it was everywhere on the web, while i was surfing during breaks. I Scummed, and now i regret it so much. Sigh! The minute i cant concentrate on my prep, i am here ...stalking everyones comments..=/ Could I get any more pathetic. 

Guest julie721

It's Wednesday.. Finally!!! Now I just pray that my connection would cooperate for tonight streaming... O2... O2.. O2.... *keep chanting and praying for good Internet connection since yesterday*

@luvanya hehe my school is on trouble so i don't have a regular class and i go just 2 3 hours per day, so i have a lot of free time,  haha but i would like to have regular classes because this drama is so adictive that i'm spending so much time here when i should be studying  lol xD

but we should enjoy this time because a good drama is not common in these days right?