[Drama 2013] That Winter, The Wind Blows/Wind Blows in Winter, 그 겨울, 바람이 분다

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest atimemachine

I hope so! Kim Bum isn't a bad singer either, right? So excited! msmall said: atimemachine said: @utkim Thanks for the info. You know, with Eunji signing on to this drama I don't know why they didn't utilize her for the OST - she has a gorgeous vocal tone and power that fits so much better with ballads/dramatic slow music than dance-pop. 

Guest sunshine4ever

@shaylaman, dear, you are my savior!!! <3 Awesome. Now I just put in the translations.

@khxy, you are so awesome. Thank you for gracing us with your presence and for helping us with the character's profiles. <3 I hope to see more of you here. :)

Guest lucky120593

the most anticipated drama for me!!! I love the movie with MGY and I like the japanese drama.. so I hope the Korean version will be good too.. I have a soft spot for melo... it is just my cup of tea. haha...NG is one of the best I've seen.. and I really hope this drama will be as good. god I can't wait!!! maybe I should watch IMY while waiting?? heard it was a tearjerker?? hahaha.. god my tearduct is going to get drained!!

In this pic, when KB greeted the audience like this:

:))

222013211633685.png

Maybe because JIS shouted as one of the KB fans while putting his hand to cover the mouth? This makes SHK burst to laugh so bending down, and Eun Ji laughs too. You can see it in the video below.

In the video, From 1:01s, If I don't mistake, you can hear JIS shouts: "woo hoo" clearly, and watch our Hye Kyo =))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjkO9X7MNbE

Translations for 9 minute long trailer:http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/7BoLEYtnnng/?resourceId=0_06_02_99
JIS:I,who wants to live,met a woman who wants to die.Why is it like that?That's the first time, i felt curious towards that woman.Hotel staff:Is it true that Oh Soo's sister stays in here?SHK: where did my brother go?JIS: who are you?SHK: i have received the letter you sent to me.KB: if you were the son of PL's group chairman,then i am the son of Steve Jobs.JIS: Oh Young,my sister,you know your brother and i shares the same name right?SHK: can you help me to read the letter?JIS:you are blind?SHK: yesJIS: everyday i imagine how tall you must be now,how good your grades are.Mom and me are not around,will you feel lonely?JIS: stay here for a while,your brother will be coming soon.His last sentence in the letter is i love you.Goodbye.anonymous: what happen?guy on the phone:Young,dad is in danger.SHK:(calling for taxi)SHK: what do you know? didn't you say that you look down on me?causing me to be miserable,forcing me to acknowledge,accusing me behind my back,backstabbing me and gloating over my miseries.SHK: i know that i am only a chairman in name ,because i am still deem as valuable and important in this project.SHK: you can take whatever you want and leave,but it will not be as easy as you think.SHR: commited a crime and defrauding others, you cannot run away from being punished.JIS: 78 billion? what happens if i don't give the money?A guy: you can leave alone or i help you by leaving together,which one do you choose?Eun ji: it's a wasted life,isn't it?you want to continue living even if by defrauding others,what is your purpose?JIS:because i'm still alive, that's why i want to live on.a guy: hyung is living a near death life,why he can't pretend to be that rich woman's fake brother?KB: this is yours,hyung? 78 billion is easy.KB: is this a house for human? you owe 78 billion,my dad needs 1 billion.Here,it's enough.SHK: i was searching for you for a long time but to no avail,why do you appear all of a sudden?JIS: Oh young,talk to me.i really miss you,even if you are angry,please talk to me.In order to meet my beloved sister...SHK: i don't need your love JIS: these words, i just take it that you are missing me.JIS: what happen to my sister? why she become like this?she was so cheerful.There must be a reason.Why did she become like this? why didn't you pass  the letters i sent to her?tell me the truth.Man:3 months is enough.Baek Jong Ok: for you, am i still trustworthy?SHK: my parents divorced because of you and that's why i was separated with my mom and brother.It's impossible to trust you just because it happened a long time ago or you were with me since young.Man:is that really her brother? shouldn't we do some background check?
KB:what should we do now,hyung?Eun ji: i know you like me.KB:i want to take back my love for you.KB: yeah, i found it.Eun ji: found it? so cuteMan:what? PL group's son?I don't like this place,whys there's only 1 burial ground?there should be 2,shouldn't it?JIS: she's my first and only love.Man: because you are way cooler than the parents that abandoned you.A pure heart will die from numbness, you can eat it or you can give it to your fake sister.JIS:i am dissapointed in you, Oh Young. " you can take whatever you want from me and leave,but it won't be that easy"you say.3 months later,i am not even a citizen of this country anymore,can't you just treat me like your brother?SHK: treat you like a brother? you left when you were 6, at that time i was not blind yet. 21 years later, i am blind.how do you feel? sure it's tiring, sure it's painful.Oppa must feel the pain too, "my sister can't even see me"JIS: why can't you accept help from others? your are ashame of your disabilities, why are you so stubborn?SHK: let's go. if you make me your goal,it's a simple way to get that amount of money.How? isn't this deal satisfying?JIS: what? will?SHK:yes, i will write in my will that all my inheritance will go to you.But there's one condition, you must  be the one that kill meJIS: we are clearly so different,why is it like that?JIS: love? forget it.JIS: that man, has made the move. KissSHK: don't go, stay by my sideJIS: yes,i will stay by your side.JIS: human are always looking for the true meaning of life,just like a meaningless love,there's no point in loving. I am looking for the true meaning of life in this dirty world,you say i am the only one that you can trust.Brightly shining at human's love.
source:baidu

Guest sunshine4ever

It's so great to see the cast all smiling at the press conference. I can see them laughing when they are shooting this drama together. So awesome. Really. :) If this drama is sad, they have each other's support and help to stay in balance because they at least will laugh offscreen. Haha.
lucky120593 said: the most anticipated drama for me!!! I love the movie with MGY and I like the japanese drama.. so I hope the Korean version will be good too.. I have a soft spot for melo... it is just my cup of tea. haha...NG is one of the best I've seen.. and I really hope this drama will be as good. god I can't wait!!! maybe I should watch IMY while waiting?? heard it was a tearjerker?? hahaha.. god my tearduct is going to get drained!!

Thanks @khxy for the translation. it really touched when SHK says "SHK:yes, i will write in my will that all my inheritance will go to you.But there's one condition, you must  be the one that kill me" =((

and some scenes I like, I made them into more gifs below :)

32201304413821.gif

a gif for fans of KB and Eun Ji couple, they're so cute :x

32201313651427.gif

Maybe JIS is like that because SHK says:"It's a promise,if i were to stay by your side,you must stay by my side forever."? :)
32201373612254.gif

32201373852275.gif

3220137290999.gif

222013234237533.gif

3220137215667.gif

and two scenes of swimmimg pool ;;)

3220131186804.gif

32201313322965.gif

Character description for Oh Young:-Heiress of a corporation
Wise,but has a special perception towards sound and taste,other than that her daily life is pretty normal.To make a mark with her own strengths and not as a heiress,she starts to lead a discipline life since she was 24 years of age.She does well in both sports and studies,teach the visually impaired english at the same time expanding her areas of business.The sudden return of her mom and her mom working together with her dad's physician to create lies after lies.Lee Min Ho,a boy who profess his love for her without knowing her well and Mi ra, a girl who is close to her because of her wealth.
She realises that the worst thing that can happen to a person is not being able to trust anybody.
At this moment,her brother appears.She hates and misses him all at the same time.As long as there's no brother,i can leave with her mom anytime.If this happens and her eyes can be healed,will i lead a happy life?no,i wont be happy.Just like everyone around me,you want to ask what i really want?then say it.I won't give it to you so easily,i am not as weak as you all think.
I was determined,but Oh Soo is so easygoing and warmth. I think i miss Oh Soo too much.But isn't this guy weird?i just realised,why i believe he is my brother without any proof?

"Love ? Forget about it !" .......

no no Oh Soo...... you gonna eat your own words  [-X  

very soon i hope  :P

waiting patiently for the 9-min trailer to be subbed........

many thanks in advance shaylaman  :\">

from naver blog kim posted -

tw130203a_zpse0058f28.png

tw130203b_zps0948243e.png

Guest lucky120593

@sunshine4ever

Oh wow.. thanks for your recommendation and opinions..

I appreciate it.. heee.. one of my friends is a big fan of IMY and she just keep insisting for me to watch it.. and I did.. currently on episode 2 now.. i just started.. so no pyc and yeh yet.. but so far so good... and yes.. I want to finish it before TWTWB starts airing.. because as much as i love melos.. watching both at the same time will suck the life out of me. haha.. thanks again.

And hey.. you should really rewatch NG if you skipped a lot of parts before this.. that drama was great overall in my opinion..definitely one of the best melos I've watched..