[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

quoting this from chunhye thread....I hope it's true so we can see uri wooyeon together again <3

toyota said: I hope it's true.....
person who sells the tickets for Happy Camp program releases the info on his/her weibo addressing that YC and Yeh will join to record the program for the 1st ep of the new season (new year) on 23rd.  The recording time is scheduled to begin around 9:30-10:00 pm.
people on baidu seems to trust it...
the meesage on baidu 
EDIT
the message on baidu was posted at 2013-02-16 23:57the info on weibo was released at 2013-02-16 22:09 (i don't use weibo, so i am not sure if it's 02-16, it was stated "today" on that weibo message)
there's phone nr for ticket reservation: 15874127640i believe we'll see whether it's true or not very soon....

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoon Eun-hye Embraces Mature Roles Source | 2013/02/16 photo283260.jpg

Actress Yoon Eun-hye , who debuted as a teenage member of Baby VOX before making a successful transition to acting, said she feels much more confident about her career as she approaches 30 and becomes more established in TV soaps. 

"When I was younger, I was very careful about everything because I was afraid of creating misunderstandings. But now I've shed all those anxieties, and I feel much freer than before", she said. 

The MBC TV drama "I Miss You" was a turning point for her. In it, Yoon played a character who had been sexually molested as a child and had tried to bury the memories. She said she initially struggled with the complexity of the character's psychological issues, and found the experience so draining that she ended up in hospital with exhaustion. 
However, viewers responded positively to her performance after she invested herself fully in the role, and she was able to overcome cynical critics who had previously questioned the limits of her acting ability, garnering rave reviews along the way. I've always wanted to play the kind of roles that were suitable for my age", she said. "The reason I've been looking forward to turning 30 so quickly is because I always expected it would open up a broader range of roles". 

Meanwhile, her short film "The Knitting" was invited to the Busan International Film Festival last year, and she said the decision to challenge herself further by taking up film directing has helped her acting. 
"I used to become very sensitive when I worked on projects, because I felt so personally responsible for whatever work I was engaged in, and this may have made life harder for those working with me", she said. "But directing a film with a whole production crew made me think that I may have been mistaken in behaving like that. I realized that I need to be more flexible in how I approach things, and that helped me feel more at ease and go more with the flow this time". 
Despite only recently having wrapped up her latest production, she is already thinking about her next project. She said her confidence has been buoyed by all the positive reviews she has received and now she wants to show audiences what she is really capable of. 
"I want to experience so many things, because that enlarges and improves you as a person", she said.

Source : english.chosun.com/si... ( English Korean ) http://www.hancinema.net/yoon-eun-hye-embraces-mature-roles-52925.html

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone, this is a bit offtopic, but aside from going to China for the Hunan TV event which Yoo Chun'll be sponsored on the private jet, but YC will need to be back on the 25th to perform for his president's Inauguration Ceremony, if you would like to know the time so that you can watch it live (hopefully will be aired on all stations including MBC, you can go here). Also I just wanted to add on a little note. I learned from JYJ issues with SM problems and I'm a bit horrified as to what happened/happens to JYJ. I just hope and pray that JYJ will be aired on TV on that day. Please don't kill me if you watch it live and they're not recorded and/or aired on TV due to issues with SM. I was told that because of what SM did to JYJ all the TV stations don't want to recognize JYJ as singers so they were not being aired on TV in Korea for that reason. I read a recent news Jaejoong (part of JYJ which is a part of Yoo Chun's group) had his single recently, but was not advertised on TV even though they won the case. So we are hoping that they'll air JYJ on TV because it is an important day for the nation. But we also hope that JYJ wil be aired on TV permanently soon.

Also here's a little update from YC's thread. I've been MIA from ChunHye for a long time so I'd appreciate any of you very much if you can update for us also: [iNFO] YC'll be the finale to appear on China’s Hunan TV, Yuan Xiao Jie Show,he'll sing and dance at least ten minutes! (@arielchao)

thanks to @vikirosdli for this news.

Also I recently read a news saying something about EunHye's picture/selca on her Facebook and fans were concerned with her health. So far I'm not too sure if she'll attend Hunan TV event or not. I just hope that it is not true about what the fans were concerned about her. If she is sick hope she gets better soon.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Micky Yoochun a hot item in China

Source | 2013/02/18 | 

photo283610.jpg

On Friday, JYJ's Micky Yoochun was flown to China in a private jet.

The move came at the bidding of a Chinese network that wanted Park to take part in a special program celebrating the first full moon of the lunar calendar.

CJeS Entertainment said that the program Yuan Xiao Jie Show, starring Park, will air Feb. 24 on Hunan TV.

The agency said that because of Park's hectic schedule, the network had to charter a plane if they wanted him on the show.

"Through the show, we expect that Park will become a well-loved Hallyu actor in China", a spokesperson from Hunan TV told CJeS.

Park's drama "Rooftop Prince" fared well. The show was viewed more than 100 million times on YouTube alone.

Meanwhile, the boy band member's latest MBC work "Missing You" achieved a similar feat - the video was viewed more than 100 million times through video sharing Web site PPTV.

By Carla Sunwoo

Source : koreajoongangdaily.jo... ( English Korean )

Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”

Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”

Actress Yoon Eun Hye recently showed off her elegant and graceful charms for “W Korea” magazine.

On February 18, the fashion magazine unveiled several photos of Yoon Eun Hye in modern minimalist look from its upcoming March issue. Dressed in soft and feminine tones, the actress posed with classy bags from Rouge & Lounge’s latest spring/summer collection.

Meanwhile, Yoon Eun Hye recently wrapped up her long-awaited comeback drama, “I Miss You,” which she co-starred with Park Yoo Chun (JYJ) and Yoo Seung Ho.She received much praise for taking on the role of a complex character named Lee Soo Yeon, who was sexually molested as a child. It’s been revealed that Yoon Eun Hye is currently looking through her next project.

Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”Yoon Eun Hye Looks Elegant and Graceful for “W”

Guest bluemoonlight

Today's (2/19) KBS2's weekly entertainment show, "Saeng Saeng Jeongbo Tong" featured a segment on Yeo Jingu and briefly on YC and "I Miss You". They started off with asking, what do Jo Insung, Kim Soohyun, & Park Yoochun have in common? It's Yeo Jingu!...who has played the younger versions of these actors in their respective movie/dramas. When announcing YC, they added the phrase, "The Myth of Conquering Asia" Park Yoochun. 
Here's the short video clip: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/97521501-1730103667.html
...and some screencaps.
ycyjgkbs.jpg
cr: weibo
I really do miss "I Miss You"...hope it does well in other countries too. "I Miss You" fighting! JFBQ00216070523B.gif

Guest sunshine4ever

130220 Park Yuchun’s Promo for Happy Camp – 2013 Hunan TV Lantern Festival

Source: 佳能乃朴有天正室xi (Happy Camp official) weibo via republicofjyj
Shared by: JYJ3

-EDIT-
Hi all, so I found a translations for video I posted in other page. I edited my post from previous page in case you want to watch and read at the same time, please go here.

20Feb2013 [video+TRANS] Yuchun promoting Hunan TV Lantern Festival Program

Transcription
Narrator:
My idol is the best!
Best in handsome looks….
best at being comical….
best at being cute….
most important, best at loving deeply….
Park Yoochun, I miss you so much, miss you, miss you!

Yuchun:
in Chinese: Hello everyone, I’m Yuchun. Happy New Year!
in Korean: Have a happy Lantern Festival! Let’s meet at Hunan TV.
in Chinese: Make sure you’re there! (“Bu jian bu san”= “If I don’t see you, I won’t go off.”)
(**Yuchun’s Chinese is perfect!!!)

Narrator:
February 24th, 7.30pm, 2013 Lantern Festival Joy Party

Video Credit: republicofjyj
Translation: melodysky@ParkYoochunSingaporeFC
Shared by Park Yoochun Singapore Fanclub

Guest sunshine4ever

Here are some captures for Happy Camp – 2013 Hunan TV Lantern Festival. Can we watch this live? I really had to count from 12 to 19 to figure out that it is 7:30 pm on Feb. 24th, haha....if we can watch this live, can someone please post a link to watch Hunan event online? Thanks.  This is very recent hairstyle, so did the camera person flew to Korea to capture him?

Yuchun_s_promo_for_Happy_Camp_2013_Hunan_TV_La.jpg

i m just here cuz i m shocked to see IMY in 2nd page.... look like most of ppl has left this thread.... i miss i miss you.... there is a likely chance we get to see our healing couple at hunan tv lantern festival show.... n also we haf imy promo for Japan in march....

YEH takes amazing pictures, just stunning every time.
Can't wait to see them on Hunan TV.

I am amazed at the popularity of this drama in China, particularly how many Chinese celebs have tweeted their support of the drama.
Kudos all and nice to see this thread still going.

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Yoon Eun Hye shows off a provocative look in a pictorial

February 21, 2013 1:30 pm eternalc2h

2013022109234904585_1.jpg

Yoon Eun Hye recently showed off a provocative look.

In the pictorial for the style magazine High Cut that was published on February 21, Yoon shows off a provocative, feminine look with the exotic scenery of Hawaii in the background.

Yoon attracts a lot of attention with a photo of herself posing with muscular male models. She also shows off her pretty legs in a short minidress.

2013022109234904585_2.jpgIn an interview, Yoon talked about things that she wants to have in 2013, her thoughts about the film Miracle in Cell No.7, and girl group members she likes.

Regarding the wish list for 2013, she said, “I want to have my own workroom and boyfriend. I’ve always wanted to have a boyfriend, but it’s not that I can have it whenever I want to.”

Regarding the film Miracle in Cell No.7, she said, “I fell in love with the child actor who plays the role of Ye Seung. My managers were with me when I watched it, and they both were crying without making sounds.”

Choosing Sistar as her favorite girl group, she said, “They are really talented. Sistar 19 are also good. The four members are good together, and the two members are good as well. They don’t make music fans feel bored.”

2013022109234904585_4.jpg2013022109234904585_3.jpg

Archived