[Drama 2012] Jeon Woo Chi 전우치

Admin

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest united06

Hi Everyone,
Jeon U Chi Episodes 09-12 English Soft-Sub Subtitles are out.

Posted Image

Jeon U Chi Episodes 09-12 English Subtitles is a Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6328-jeon-u-chi-2012/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest luckystar7

class="headline" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.21em; "UEE and Baek Jin Hee begin their fight over Cha Tae Hyun in 'Jeon Woo Chi'Kpop FightingBy Korea Star Daily | Kpop Fighting – 21 hours ago

KBS 2TV Wed-Thu drama 'Jeon Woo Chi' is currently in the midst of broadcast, with UEE and Baek Jin Hee beginning a new chapter in the storyline through this week's episodes, with foreshadowing of their battle for the love of Cha Tae Hyun.

In episode 11 shown on December 26th, Jeon Woo Chi (Cha Tae Hyun) brings Mu Yeon (UEE) back to his home, inciting jealousy from Lee Hye Ryung (Baek Jin Hee). Jeon Woo Chi tells Hye Ryung that Mu Yeon will be staying with them for a period of time, and then holds Mu Yeon hands before introducing her to everything in his home. Hye Ryung sees all of these and is full of jealousy.

Hye Ryung says to Mu Yeon in the room, "The space over there is mine, you can use that place," while casting a defensive stance towards her. Mu Yeon then inquires about Jeon Woo Chi to which Hye Ryung says, "I knew him for a long time already, and have seen everything that I shouldn't have. But I heard you kept making him sad all the time?" Mu Yeon replied, "Yes, Woo Chi has been having a tough time because of me. He almost died a few times because of me too." Hye Ryung didn't back down as she retorted, "He also almost died a few times because of me, what's so great about that?"

At this moment, Jeon Woo Chi steps into the house, and Hye Ryung starts to assert her authority by saying, "Come right in, brother," trying to show her close relationship with him. When Hye Ryung sees Woo Chi handing Mu Yeon the blanket, she grumbles, "What is that, it's a new blanket," with much jealousy in her tone. And just like this Hye Ryung who has a huge crush on Woo Chi begins to live together with Woo Chi's girlfriend Mu Yeon, and viewers are curious as to how the storyline will develop from here on.

This particular scene was filmed at Gyeonggi-do's Anseong film set on December 22nd. This was UEE and Baek Jin Hee's first time acting together since appearing in the production press conference a few months back. Although it was awkward at the beginning, they soon clicked and showed great chemistry to complete the filming successfully. UEE and Baek Jin Hee even shared their methods on how to combat the cold at the film set, as they chatted and laughed loudly at times. But once the cameras started rolling, they switched into their character mode and showed the tension between their characters.

The production company revealed, "The 2nd chapter of 'Jeon Woo Chi' has officially gotten underway, and the interesting story between Mu Yeon and Hye Ryung fighting for the affection of Jeon Woo Chi will be played out. The viewers can now anticipate the love story between Woo Chi and Mu Yeon, and Hye Ryung's secret crush on Woo Chi."

Meanwhile, episode 11 of 'Jeon Woo Chi' obtained a television rating of 12.2% and continues to lead other dramas in the same timeslot.

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/uee-and-baek-jin-hee-begin-their-fight-070700837.html

Guest luckystar7

class="entry-title"‘Jeon Woo Chi’ continues streak at #1 in its time slotby jennywill - 2 hours ago

20121220_jeonwoochi_ratings-600x408.jpg

Jeon Woo Chi‘ saw a continuous rise in ratings to keep the #1 spot for its time slot on Wednesday and Thursday.

On Wednesday, it brought in 12.2% viewer ratings to clinch the #1 spot again, and then continued its upward streak by gaining 12.9% on Thursday, firmly keeping its grip on first place. The show has been benefiting from its rise that started last Wednesday, as it was the only drama to air that day.

I Miss You‘, on the other hand, dropped down to #2 as it brought in 10.5% and 11.2% on Wednesday and Thursday, respectively.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/12/jeon-woo-chi-continues-streak-at-1-in-its-time-slot

Guest xopo17

Kim Greem sings “Is It a Dream” for ‘Jeon Woo Chi’ OST

Kim Greem has revealed “Is It a Dream” track for the hit KBS drama ‘Jeon Woo Chi‘s OST!

Viewers were able to listen to the beautiful ballad during the ending of the 7th episode so fans of the show should already be a bit familiar with the sound.

The drama’s OST production team stated, “‘Superstar K‘s Kim Greem’s proven singing ability and expression of emotions matched perfectly with the show, which is why the viewers’ reactions are positive.”

“Is It a Dream” is produced by the hit making team of Kim Sae Jin and Jo Eun Hee, and expresses the painful love that UEE endures for Cha Tae Hyun in the drama.

credit : http://www.ohkpop.com/87705/kim-greem-sings-is-it-a-dream-for-jeon-woo-chi-ost

Archived