[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest fantast1k1

WHOA! Ha Ryu smashing his angel's new car while she's in it was a surprise! :-t

Ha Ryu's showing a new side of him. Now, that's more realistic.

@aemi-when I saw DK and HR scene on the next episode, I was also guessing what if HR hooks up with her to get back at DH.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fantast1k1

Ha Ryu waaahhhh!!!

Episode 5 is heartbreaking!

The Lily couple came back to Korea, DA sporting a new diamond ring on her left finger. HR went to the airport to pick-up DH, waited all day. TB saw DH at the hotel. Told HR. DK met with the new couple, she's not pleased. HR saw DH hugging BDH-ouch! Presumably DH told HR about BDH. DH tried to escape HR on her new car. HR tried to stopped her by smashing her front shield with a fire extinguisher (we now see a different side of HR, full of anger and hate). HR got arrested, went to jail. Meanwhile, EB waited for DH, got sick. TB & Ahjumma was fuming mad. DH won't see EB after HR called her. DH met all the members of Baek clan, got along well with BDH's father and aunt. HR in a fit of rage, picked up DH and drove her back to stepdad's gravesite. DH was shaken then drove off leaving HR behind. DH composed herself and went to dinner at the Baek's residence. HR left in the forest crying. Till next episode...

Episode 6 looks interesting---DK will meet HR at her horse ranch ( what if HR seduces her to get back at DH and BDH) the land where HR buried DH stepdad is being turned into a Baek resort...found skeletal remains.(this drama is fast)

Guest apache934

Epi 6

Police found DH's stepfather skeleton I think they found something about HR's friend 's car ?? and the shovel that HR left there ????? + DH 's shoes ????

Guest wutmuvi

It's HR's cellphone that the stepdad left in his pocket. Probably, HR is found guilty, then the twin will tries to help defend HR, and found out that he has a twin by coincident.  Later, DH may tell her step bro that HR is the killer who killed his Dad.  Somehow, the twin probably get killed by accident of mistakenly HR. Or the twin could get kill by DH for prevention of disposing the evident that she too involved in the murder case. These theories are just my prediction. Aishh!!! it's getting messy now. Hope the rating will increase with big jump, the story and acting are too good. Everyone in Yawang deserves it.

I'm still living in the dark without Eng.Sub for Ep5.  But today's Ep. looked too sad.

Guest fantast1k1

@wutmuvi: that's a good scenario...how about HR getting blamed for the death because its his cellphone...JW became his defender, found out the real story...but DH refused to corroborate...then HR sentenced to death(this is really getting very dark)...or like you said, JW got killed accidentally...another scenario could be JW and HR switched roles...then one of them got killed...the story is moving fast...was surprised the dead body will be found on episode 6...gosh! I hope they have a president in the horizon...i can't accept BDH as the president...just saying [-X

Guest apache934

wutmuvi said: It's HR's cellphone that the stepdad left in his pocket. Probably, HR is found guilty, then the twin will tries to help defend HR, and found out that he has a twin by coincident.  Later, DH may tell her step bro that HR is the killer who killed his Dad.  Somehow, the twin probably get killed by accident of mistakenly HR. Or the twin could get kill by DH for prevention of disposing the evident that she too involved in the murder case. These theories are just my prediction. Aishh!!! it's getting messy now. Hope the rating will increase with big jump, the story and acting are too good. Everyone in Yawang deserves it.

I'm still living in the dark without Eng.Sub for Ep5.  But today's Ep. looked too sad.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

[info] Yawang Ep5 rating AGB nationwide rating 10.1% / capital 11.2%
YD44OtT.jpg

Baek Hak family are so funny,  esp Dohoon's Aunt :))
8GRaPXr.jpg

credit: onpic

yesterday ep was very good and sad for Haryu, he even kneel down to beg her  =(( Sooae acting is very good, all hate her Dahae =D>
Baek Hak family like Dahae and greeted her (except Dokyung), she will is who found out the truth behind Dahae for sure.
ep today seems Haryu will to get a job in Baek Hak's horse farm and meet Dokyung, they discovered the bodies hide of stepfather Dahae :-SS
do you thinking HR will planning to revenge Dahae?  :-?

Guest je_amourx

I can't believe DH is so cold of a woman to drop HR and her daughter like that, she is the definition of cold-blood! 
I don't get the idea of the twin ... but I hope it makes more sense letter because I feel it being unnecessary at this moment. He just came in out of now where!
The leads are amazing actors! HR's pain and anger is sooo heartfelt through KSW's amazing performance, those eyes ...!!!!! 

Guest wutmuvi

fantast1ksuae said: @wutmuvi: that's a good scenario...how about HR getting blamed for the death because its his cellphone...JW became his defender, found out the real story...but DH refused to corroborate...then HR sentenced to death(this is really getting very dark)...or like you said, JW got killed accidentally...another scenario could be JW and HR switched roles...then one of them got killed...the story is moving fast...was surprised the dead body will be found on episode 6...gosh! I hope they have a president in the horizon...i can't accept BDH as the president...just saying [-X

This drama reminds me of movie that i've watched lomg time ago, the main plot in centered around husband and wife that love each other very much, but unfortunely the wife was sick but she's a good wife, she's still calm, always tried to do her duty and not to make his husband worry for her health, then the husband who can't bare to lose his wife, did everything he can including "dating" with alot of women to save his wife, until the wife found out about it, and they fought, but the husband said it's the only way to help her, so the wife cant do anything about it, at the end, the good heart wife learned her husband way and made the relationship between them so crazy and cant be saved :( ,very frustrated movie, well the wife in this drama had different character with the movie, hope this drama had different ending

@fantast1ksuae i think he might got blame coz he wipe all of Da Hae finger print from the knife and she hold the knife so there's no prove Da Hae killed her stepfather, and she becomes more evil rightnow so i definately sure that she makes testify that she saw HR kill her stepfather

12blbl said: This drama reminds me of movie that i've watched lomg time ago, the main plot in centered around husband and wife that love each other very much, but unfortunely the wife was sick but she's a good wife, she's still calm, always tried to do her duty and not to make his husband worry for her health, then the husband who can't bare to lose his wife, did everything he can including "dating" with alot of women to save his wife, until the wife found out about it, and they fought, but the husband said it's the only way to help her, so the wife cant do anything about it, at the end, the good heart wife learned her husband way and made the relationship between them so crazy and cant be saved :( ,very frustrated movie, well the wife in this drama had different character with the movie, hope this drama had different ending

@nobuyukijohnson Well the husband slept with a lot of women for money or for their organ, i don't remembered it very well, to save his wife, he kept it secret, but then the wife found out, i only remember when the wife was healthy again, and did the same like his husband did, slept with many men and told his husband the same reeason as the husband had told her that she did it to help him

Guest apache934

12blbl said: This drama reminds me of movie that i've watched lomg time ago, the main plot in centered around husband and wife that love each other very much, but unfortunely the wife was sick but she's a good wife, she's still calm, always tried to do her duty and not to make his husband worry for her health, then the husband who can't bare to lose his wife, did everything he can including "dating" with alot of women to save his wife, until the wife found out about it, and they fought, but the husband said it's the only way to help her, so the wife cant do anything about it, at the end, the good heart wife learned her husband way and made the relationship between them so crazy and cant be saved :( ,very frustrated movie, well the wife in this drama had different character with the movie, hope this drama had different ending

Archived