Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

sunshine4ever said:

More clips of Se Yeon in Good Morning Show

Micheru, I saw the SBS Morning Show at SY's Cafe and it seems like after the seconds it continues. Thank you so much. Seems like a review of the BTS in there, no? I saw some stuffs we already saw. But I believe some are new also. That is so nice the cast get to go on SBS Morning Show. I wonder why KBS didn't do anything special for Bridal Mask.

among all this, we have new pictures and a new interview. something to be happy about, right?
NOVEMBER 8, 2012 BREAK NEWS PICTORIAL
credit to Break News, via daum newsbn_nov12-1.jpgbn_nov12-2.jpgbn_nov12-3.jpg
the interview mentions how SY is becoming a 'blue chip' of the entertainment industry. her popularity and rise to stardom is a hot topic, and many endorsement companies are wooing her to be their model.

Guest sunshine4ever

Some pics of Da Mi (Jin Se Yeon) (EDIT: Just found out that these pics were posted at 5F official blog.)

to avoid giving away spoilers I edited this post and put translations and comments in spoiler tag.

30vixic.jpg

t80zko.jpg

Translations & comments

by baduy

The poster above reads
:

First Gloria Instruments Charity Concert.

Gloria Instruments in association with Korea University [will host] at the Korea University Concert Hall an inaugural charity recital by pianist Yoo Ji Ho, holder of the "Musician of Genius" award.

With the cold winter now approaching, Yoo Ji Ho and Hong Da Mi hope that many people will honor this charity concert by their presence.

===========

The date of the concert is given as 1st December. Kdramas like to operate in "real time", but 1st December is the Saturday of the weekend after the show finishes, if it is indeed to have 30 episodes. Could this be a clue that the final episodes are indeed going to air that weekend, either because there are going to be 32 episodes, or because something is going to pre-empt a weekend's showings and push ep 30 back to that date?

Or it could be that the props people just worked out the date wrongly? It wouldn't be the first time. Not long ago, in a drama in which the exact birth date of a main character had been a crucial element in the plot, the final episode has several lingering closeups of her funeral urn, on which her birthdate was completely wrong...

Pictures credit to 5F official site & 레알 @ 5F DC

we have more updates for SY. :)
first off... OFFICIAL "RUNNING MAN" STILLS!
credit to tv.sbs.co.kr/newsunday/index.html, via 르웰린 from Surprising Actress jsYrm-still1.jpgrm-still2.jpgrm-still3.jpgrm-still4.jpg
and lastly... it looks like SY had a photo shoot and interview with Chosun Il Bo.
credits to chosunmedia

i was planning to post these pictures along with the support song BTS, but i got sidetracked by all the new updates. so, here is BTS photos from SY's first MV shoot on October 23, 2010. :)
"LOVE BEAR" MUSIC VIDEO BEHIND-THE-SCENES PHOTOS
credit to Newsen, via Surprising Actress jsYkcm-mv-bts1.jpgkcm-mv-bts2.jpgkcm-mv-bts3.jpgkcm-mv-bts4.jpgkcm-mv-bts5.jpgkcm-mv-bts6.jpg

class="art_title" align="center"Jin Se-yeon on Becoming Famous Overnight

2012110602755_0_zpsdd95179b.jpg

It's been only two years since she started acting, but 19-year-old actress Jin Se-yeon has been a favorite choice for leading roles in three TV dramas so far this year. "I think I still have a lot of growing up to do, but I've had to play mature characters who must endure many trials and tribulations, including extreme solitude," Jin said while laughing.

She was spotted by a talent agent back in 2007 when she was just a middle school senior and trained for about two months to perform as part of an all-girl dance group. She began appearing on TV commercials the following year, which is when she met her present manager.

Jin made her TV drama debut in 2010 playing a supporting role in "It's Okay, Daddy's Girl." She's since moved on to starring roles in the TV dramas "My Daughter, the Flower," "Bridal Mask" and "Five Fingers." Jin is being touted as one of the main rising stars of 2012.

"I think I took just two days off this year," she said. "I think I caught the attention of directors who were looking for a fresh face, because I was a relatively unknown actress at that time."

However, the fact that she has been cast in similar roles has led to suspicions about her acting ability, and spawned rumors that a powerful figure was ensuring she got the best roles, or that her own father is perhaps some influential business tycoon.

"I probably would have had the same suspicions if I was a viewer," Jin said. "I wanted to change my hairstyle, dye it or do something to get a different look, but I really had no time due to back-to-back filming schedules. It's too bad that I often didn't even have enough time to prepare extensively for the roles I took."

Jin, who is a freshman majoring in performing arts at Chungang University, said she has yet to date, and that her first kiss took place in front of the cameras. "I think I'll be able to be more expressive on film if I fall in love in real life and experience more things," she said. She added that she hopes to play a variety of roles in the future.

source+photo : chosun

i am back! and... i have a lot of stuffs for my fellow stans. :D let's start chronologically, so first off is more "Running Man" pictures that i found online. there were even more pictures actually, but we couldn't see SY's face clearly in those.
credit to soon sports, via naver newsss_rm-still_1.jpgss_rm-still_2.jpgss_rm-still_3.jpgss_rm-still_4.jpgss_rm-still_5.jpgss_rm-still_6.jpgss_rm-still_7.jpgss_rm-still_8.jpgss_rm-still_9.jpgss_rm-still_10.jpgss_rm-still_11.jpgss_rm-still_12.jpgss_rm-still_13.jpgss_rm-still_14.jpgss_rm-still_15.jpg

Micheru said: i am back! and... i have a lot of stuffs for my fellow stans. :D let's start chronologically, so first off is more "Running Man" pictures that i found online. there were more pictures, but we couldn't see SY's face clearly in those.
credit to soon sports, via naver news ss_rm-still_1.jpg

@sophiechoice, can we say the 'd' word on public forums? :-SS
here are 2 parts from SY's "RM" episode!
credits to emt kimhttp://youtu.be/SvFxZT17jlY
credits to emt kimhttp://youtu.be/4y3SAM_S_9o
SY was so funny! i wish she would go on more variety shows.

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, dear, thanks, but something went wrong with one of the spoiler tag? Can you please fix it? EDIT: Nevermind you fixed it :D

@sophiechoice, did you check out the Running Man thread? There are links. I had the episode, but waiting for subs before watching. It's 1 hour and 30 minutes. This will be the first variety show I will ever watch. Se Yeon, be proud now. I don't even watch 1N2D even though JW was on it.

By the way, who is Mong Ji, Sophie?

@lovinslevine, I'm going to tag you here since you like Ji Hoon & Se Yeon together, too. :D Below is their BTS scene in episode 25.

Here is the latest BTS with Se Yeon and Joo Ji Hoon for episode 25. Since some of you might not have watched it yet, I'm putting video in spoiler tag.

credits to Amy & thanks to f927 for posting at 5F thread @ Soompi

EDIT: comment about the video in spoiler tag

I like this BTS kiss. SY kissed back. Good job. Seems like she's very comfortable with kissing scenes now with Joo Ji Hoon.

argh! i can't put things in spoiler tags on Google chrome. whenever i edit it, i can't see the 'br' words. -_- i have to go on different browsers to see them.
i haven't seen the entire episode yet, but i saw bits and pieces. from what i have seen, SY is her usual cheerful self. she even joke around with her fellow teammates. it also looks like Kim Jong Kook had a soft spot for her throughout the episode. :P

Guest sunshine4ever

There is a picture above that lovinslevine posted and SY twitted on her twitter? Park Ki Woong replied to her post. I wonder what he was saying!

https://twitter.com/Jinseyeon/status/267781655522050049/photo/1

muejnq.jpg

Translation from her Twitter by Bing translator:
Se Yeon: Home runs dominated now! Blah _ blah trophies I have spent ... Good for kids:) So much fun shooting this ~ a running man, man! Choo hyunjin Ryu players & players! I. .. Whiting: D

Park Ki Woong's comment:

Park Ki Woong: @ Jinseyeon that was fun, three for Ho Ho ~ cute! ^ ^

@sunshine4ever - Mong Ji is Song Ji Hyo's nickname on the show. :)

And yes, I'm also going to wait for subs before watching, though I've already seen the screen caps. It looks like she has decent airtime for this episode considering the # of guests.

Random poll: Do you like her hair in a half-braid when she was batting the ball? :D