Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Guest sunshine4ever

@Micheru, thanks for bringing that into my attention. I fixed it already. I think I was trying to tag Sophie, and then fixed the link at 5F thread so that was why it linked Sophie's profile in there. I cut & pasted this from 5F since I posted there first.

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. :)

@jooseyeon4ever, I fixed it already. Please go back and see if it works for you. :)

i found 2 videos with SY from early 2011. i found the interview really cute, even though i couldn't understand a single thing anyone said. :P
Section TV 
Rising Star with "The Duo's" Child Actors (Part 1)... credits to qkr1000

SY SINGS KARAOKE! that is always a MUST-SEE! :D
Section TV Rising Star with "The Duo's" Child Actors (Part 2)... credits to qkr1000

Guest sunshine4ever

class="entry-title"Actress Jin Sae Yeon shows off a mature look in black and white for ‘Arena Homme Plus’

by pkdance - Nov 22, 2012 at 5:50 am 

av6dd1.jpg

Actress Jin Sae Yeon recently showed off her stunning beauty in a black and white themed pictorial for men’s fashion magazine ‘Arena Homme Plus‘.

The actress is seen perfectly pulling off the ‘chic ice princess’ concept with her charismatic poses while donning vintage-inspired dresses with the modern twist of a peplum skirt. Fans were especially left in awe at her mature look following her recently revealing her real, younger age.

In other news, Jin Sae Yeon is currently starring in the hit drama, SBS‘ ‘Five Fingers‘.

Check out the pictorial below!

Source

-----------------------------------------------------------------

class="content-title" “Five Fingers” Jin Se Yeon Becomes Cosmetics Model janeyin2u November 23, 2012

dng9za.jpg

Actress from SBS drama “Five Fingers,” Jin Se Yeon has become a cosmetics model for Somang Cosmetics. An official of the brand announced, “Actress Jin Se Yeon has the fresh and bright image that Somang believes is perfect for the brand. Even though she’s still young, she showed her competent acting skills through appearances in various dramas and her potential is so far great to become Korea’s next biggest actress.”

Jin Se Yeon said, “I’m really happy to be a cosmetics model, something only top actresses can do. I think that I need to treat my skin a lot more.”

The actress has gradually been acquiring fame through her roles in dramas SBS “My Daughter in the Flower,” KBS “Bridal Mask,” and SBS “Five Fingers.”

Source

Guest mehhrong

A8bUDQ-CcAAjSqc.jpg
"우아 이거모야~?! ㅋ_ㅋ 밑에 강토랑 슌지도 있어요!! 아 너무 귀엽다.. : ) " 언니시계에용~꼭한번봐주세염~♥"Se Yeons latest tweet.
-----------------I want that clock!!! So cute >.<!OT: What drama should I watch next when Five Fingers is done? ;o

Micheru said:

sophiechoice said:

*group hugs*  i really like her eyes in Love Bear MV, its described what we feel abt her eyes, like its speak  yeah, luckily she has like the most beautiful smile in this whole kdramaland

i found this : www.koreandrama.org/?p=23799
but i've no idea whether is an officially poll for an event or poll for fun.. JSY three dramas is included (MDtF,BM and FF)

Jin Se-yeon new interview:

http://news.nate.com/view/20121125n05198

And don't forget to keep vote Se-yeon in Korean Cultural Media Entertainment Awards. She's still no.1, but recently Oh Yeon-seo vote numbers growing faster than Se-yeon, their gap is getting closer. There used to be 100 or more votes gap, but now it's only about 40-50 votes.

SY went to the premiere of "My P.S. Partner" because her "MDF's" costar, Kim Bo Mi, invited her. below are more pictures from the premiere. enjoy, my stans! :D
"MY P.S. PARTNER" V.I.P. PREMIERE on NOVEMBER 27, 2012 (Part 1)
credit to sources on photos, via naver newsmpsp-an1.jpgmpsp-an2.jpgmpsp-an3.jpgmpsp-cd1.jpgmpsp-cd2.jpgmpsp-id1.jpgmpsp-id2.jpgmpsp-id3.jpgmpsp-newsen1.jpgmpsp-newsen2.jpgmpsp-newsen3.jpgmpsp-obsn1.jpgmpsp-obsn2.jpgmpsp-osen1.jpgmpsp-osen2.jpg

you guys, did SY changed agencies? :-/ i can never find her profile on Wellmade StarM's official site. her fan cafe listed a different site, too. here is the new one for anyone who is curious: http://www.earlybirdent.com

i also learned something new and quite shippy. :D Ji Chang Wook recently admitted that he and SY are neighbors! :-O apparently, he moved to Jamwon-dong, SY's neighborhood, and found out she lived within 5 minutes of him. SY offered to show him the neighborhood, but he was uncomfortable with the idea because they just started filming "FF". now that they are done with the drama and have become close, he will find the time for a tour with SY. CW said SY was the one that approached him when they first met. she called him 'oppa', and they quickly became friends. my theory of these two being distanced towards each others turned out to be false then. :Pcredits to http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?newsid=20121128155720333additional translation thanks to CherKell from "FF's" thread

Guest SeYeonLovely

please tell me if I make mistakes on the forum as this is my first post...
i saw this on facebook's Kangdan:
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/star-vs-star-jung-ryeo-won-and-jin-024119423.html

I remember I used to see Joo Won wearing this on 1N2D. They are so cute....! I love them so much...!
this is video:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xubn6t_www-2korea-net-1y-2y-121014-hdtv-h264-360p-xtx_webcam
sorry for my bad english