Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

why does this thread so noisy when i'm not around  [-(  and drama and movie, oh my, screw with those haters, i only wants to see her again (though i'm going to prepares my amunition to face those malicious comments X(
and i'm so excited for Police Family, so shipping her with HJH :D  they both looks so cute together :x

RoseM said:  so if seyeon accepted, great, I would support her forever and I wish for her to act with all the haters favorite oppas. [-(

Hello guys, rarely post here sorry, anyway, if JSY confirms to be in the drama with LJK, I would definitely support her no matter what... Regarding those so called haters, I'm actually surprised that I'm not affected by them anymore, when I first read that post in DB, I laughed so hard, yes I'm laughing at their misery..lol! I can laugh at them all day.. :)>-

I took some screen caps from the comic here https://twitter.com/gamess1212/status/583797620142907392 https://twitter.com/gamess1212/status/583797666938806272 I can so imagine seyeon in that role (one in pink) Her character here won't be all serious and stuff, it would be comical, clumsy and of course brave! So she needs to accept asap!

Guest KangHae143

Jin Se Yeon & Hong Jong Hyun for [ M Magazine ] 
7UNGidx.png

5VJUJP5.jpg

SdZ4zlK.png

j0aM1zF.jpg

L3rnjk0.png

Llf22Qd.png

gaPZ4NN.png

Pics edited by me .. Please take out with full credit (Cr: JSY ARAB FANS) 
JongYeon OTP feelz in da air *-----------* I srsly need a BTS Video for this TT

MOD EDIT: MULTIPLE LARGE IMAGES MUST BE INSIDE SPOILERS!

@RoseM i also hope jsy will accept it asap. I know she can do better for this role since she look perfect when she brought us the tomboyish look in that magazine. N i always check soompi everyday to know if she already confirm the drama or not.

@necyhey_stv they're all going to watch the drama no Matter how much they say they hate seyeon because her dramas are always high rating! And I hope director don't change his mind because seyeon is perfect for this role :-SS

The dramaland must love me so much!
After months and months of hoping for Se Yeon to be in a historical drama (since I've been dying ever since to see her in hanbok), I am very happy that she was offered this new drama role. And yes, who cares about the haters? They hate her, yet they keep watching her. As it was said, "your haters are your best fans." :))
So who's the real fool here, huh?
Anyway, I have a feeling she will accept this role. I hope she will. If that happens, I'll host the biggest party here in the Philippines. Oh, yeah!

BY THE WAY.
Se Yeon ang Jong Hyun, wow! They're looking hot together! I hope to see more photos form M magazine about these two lovebirds. Soon. :):D

At first I didn't think that seyeon will suit historical character. But with Junki confirmed, I really want seyeon to accept the offer, because these pair is work for me... like how I can see dr stranger, and enjoy seyeon more tha jongsuk or sora. I want drama that I enjoy both leads equally... hopefully she accept the role soon...

I guess some people have concerns if JSY would be able to handle a saguek especially the formal speech. If this is so, let me assure you that JSY has appeared in a period drama before ie The Duo. She played the younger version of the female lead and she did really well there- some viewers were impressed and there weren't any complaints about her acting then. After looking at the story line I think she would do well. I only wish the critics would give her a chance.

Hello, girls, Lee Joon Gi's fan here. Since i think Jin Se Yeon is going to act in this drama bcz joon gi confirmed his part in it 1 day after the news about Jin Se Yeon came out, i think we should come together and support our actor and actress. Righr, i watched just Doctor Stranger with Jin Se Yeon and have no many info about her, but maybe they'll be good pair. Who knows? Let's be friends and do not pay attention to bad comments. What worrying me is Joon Gi is much older than Jin Se Yeon, she is very young... he is adjussi kkk but we'll see.

@lyn_lyn heey, glad that you support this pair, and seyeon acted with kim jae wook and he's in his 30's and they had great chemistry!so I'm hoping it would be the same here And yes we should come together and support no matter what, I honestly think they match well, only Judging from a picture >:D< :):D