Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

Seyeon apparently got offered a role in the 2016 drama the officer and the gentleman 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/24/lee-seo-jin-in-talks-for-k-drama-version-of-an-officer-and-a-gentleman/#more-69654

OMGosh! I see the names of "Kim Woo Bin" and "Jin Se Yeon." I think I just peed myself right now due to excitement. :D

• Like 2

I read a little summary of the officer and the gentleman, it seems like a depressing sad story lol xD 

so its not based on the movie? btw i dont think it would be kim woo bin he just confirmed to act in a drama with suzy in a rom com? 

i was also looking forwards to a couplition of the two

• Like 1

Guest cyanaepurple

Seyeon apparently got offered a role in the 2016 drama the officer and the gentleman 

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/24/lee-seo-jin-in-talks-for-k-drama-version-of-an-officer-and-a-gentleman/#more-69654

It seems this powerhouse cast is just a wish cast. They are all too popular to be in a drama together.  Kekeke  ^~^

And I'm pretty sure Se Yeon will accept a role from a romcom genre that she wants.

For the mean time I am waiting for her web drama. 

When will the web drama be shown? Anyone who knows please? ^~^

Jin Se Yeon, Jung Il Woo and the High end crush just enjoyed a barbecue buffet provided by Il Woo's Chinese fans.

xhcWR4h.jpg

Glad to see my OTP, but why are they not seated together? Oh, well. But the guy beside Jin Se Yeon, boy, he's handsome. Who is he? My imagination is just running wild, and my brain just kept on screaming "love triangle" and "20-episode Korean drama," LOL.

My hope just keeps me going, guys.

• Like 2

More from fan support!   ( random but soompi should really work on something were you can upload pictures to his forum straight form your phone >_> 

what is sheeating? is it candy? seems sour ?

Jin Se Yeon, Jung Il Woo and the High end crush just enjoyed a barbecue buffet provided by Il Woo's Chinese fans.

xhcWR4h.jpg

Glad to see my OTP, but why are they not seated together? Oh, well. But the guy beside Jin Se Yeon, boy, he's handsome. Who is he? My imagination is just running wild, and my brain just kept on screaming "love triangle" and "20-episode Korean drama," LOL.

My hope just keeps me going, guys.

the guy who sits opposite her is also cute and handsome

• Like 2

OMGosh! I see the names of "Kim Woo Bin" and "Jin Se Yeon." I think I just peed myself right now due to excitement. :D

I wud love to see Joo Won and Se Yeon in this potential drama.   They have very strong vibe in Bridal Mask and it will be another strong rating just like Bridal Mask.

• Like 3

:wub:Seyeon apparently got offered a role in the 2016 drama the officer and the gentleman 

I wud love to see Joo Won and Se Yeon in this potential drama.   They have very strong vibe in Bridal Mask and it will be another strong rating just like Bridal Mask.

yaaa, i totally agree with u!! Im really hoping jw and jsy will reunite again and i want it so badly that something going on between them:wub: they also wear same style of clothes during the same vip screening. Does it possible for it to be just coincidence? I hope not. HihiB) btw jw is so hot in yongpal, he totally a perfect choice to act in this drama wif jsy. And to add from what i read from another forum, joo won has been using edwin picture of him as his profice pic for twitter until now. And we already know he had been doing edwin photoshoot with jsy before. Just my delulu. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by necyhey_stv
  • Like 3

OMGosh, you guys! Are we sisters or something? Did you know? I was just thinking about the KangDan couple last night, and right now, even before coming here, I was browsing through my vast collection of Bridal Mask photos (that mainly contains KangDan, like 97%, LOL).

And to have you mention them, boy! Am I not surprised! I thought I'm the only person remaining wanting Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon to be reunited in a rom-com drama (or in any genre, for that matter. I would like to request a historical one, though), where they could have a happy ending; something they didn't have in Bridal Mask.

I'm just so happy we've still got some shippers here of Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon.

Hey, guys!

Here, we have new photos of Se Yeon eating on that barbecue buffet, and of her and Il Woo filming together with Bora. Hooray for decent photos of our leads! :D

11363728_166511000349518_727347616_n.jpg

11917751_887809564634736_298630363_n.jpg

CNY7aCYVEAE4iV3.jpg

CNY7adWUwAAwpTW.jpg

CNY7aMjU8AADAHy.jpg

Looking forward to a lot more! :))

Edited by djappleblush
  • Like 2

Guest cyanaepurple

I find the cast still awkward to one another. Kekeke.  And oh please I want a selfie pic from Il Woo and Se Yeon. But I noticed Il Woo is not always smiling in his BTS pics from the set unlike uri cheerful se yeonie.

But I still find him charming though. ^~^