[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ain't complaining. It would nice to have a short weekend drama because it is so rare. I am actually more worried about the plot. Did anyone notice how fawning, breathy Se Kyung sounded when she said " Mr President ". Cringing here. Hope they make her have a stronger personality than that, wanting to marry up.

Guest cornetto1430272735

ck1Oz said: I ain't complaining. It would nice to have a short weekend drama because it is so rare. I am actually more worried about the plot. Did anyone notice how fawning, breathy Se Kyung sounded when she said " Mr President ". Cringing here. Hope they make her have a stronger personality than that, wanting to marry up.

I am not going to comment on the plot/characters since the trailers are of very small duration, only @35-39 seconds.  I hope SBS release big duration trailer since its just 10 days off from the airing  and we dont get more pics of PSH from the so far filming for the drama.  And the SBS have not opened a official site for the drama still on their website.  I just keep on opening the website to look for any new info, but in vain.    Waiting for the presscon on Nov.27 but except atleast a big duration of trailer after the last episode of FF.
And the posters are really awful especially PSH, why he looking weird with that hair style??? in the poster and i feel SBS are doing very less promotions. I am sure that both PSH and MGY have taken wise decision for choosing this project and hope this drama does well in korea as well as internationally. CDDA fighting!!!!! 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "How did Moon Geun Young’s appearance change in school uniform?

November 20, 2012 9:00 pm hannacha

20121120_1353403367_83638000_11.jpg

How did Moon Geun Young look so far in different school uniforms?

Recently, a posting titled “Moon Geun Young in many school uniforms” was posted on an online community board.

The posting shows the time when the actress first appeared in TV in uniform as a child actress to her recent appearance in another school uniform.

She first showed up in a school uniform in the TV series Autumn in My Hear at the age of 14. You can see how good she looks in other school uniforms as she appears in My Little Bride, Cinderella’s Sister, andCheongdamdong Alice at the age of 17, 18, and 19.

Netizens who saw the posting reacted: “Moon Geun Young definitely looks young for her age.” “No wonder she’s called ‘the original sister of all Koreans.’” “What’s her secret of keeping her youth?”

MGY and PSH. It's a slightly different photo from the poster

522454_415527835184681_1294158914_n.jpg
cr: DCBH.net

padhari said:

And the posters are really awful especially PSH, why he looking weird with that hair style??? in the poster and i feel SBS are doing very less promotions. I am sure that both PSH and MGY have taken wise decision for choosing this project and hope this drama does well in korea as well as internationally. CDDA fighting!!!!! 

OMO, he is gorgeous :x :x :x
http://couchkimchi.wordpress.com/2012/11/21/alice-in-cheongdam-dong-ceo-park-shi-hoo/

“ALICE IN CHEONGDAM-DONG”: CEO PARK SHI HOO

Park Shi Hoo, who plays a young, charismatic CEO in Alice In Cheongdam-dong, is smartly dressed in a suit, as he makes a commanding business presentation in the scene below.

6alice1.jpg

Source  |  OSEN

Guest luvbong

nabi said: And this lack of promotion when it's airing in less than 2 weeks is worrying. Hopefully, their tactic is to create mystery and have curious people tune in rather than because the plot and story is weak. But if their that is their tactic, I hope it doesn't backfire causing very few people to know about the drama and watch...

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.5em;"CDDA – PSH as the president of Artemis

Nate20121121-1.jpg

2012.11.21   News report

“Cheongdam-dong Alice” presentation, Park Si Hoo’s overwhelming charisma explosion

Actor Park Si Hoo’s charismatic look was unveiled in a presentation.

In the SBS weekend drama “Cheongdam-dong Alice” Park Si Hoo plays Cha Seung Jo, the young president of a global luxury goods company Artemis.

In the first scene of the drama he launches into a surprise presentation.  Recent progress in shooting has been smooth and PSH exudes confidence as the President of the company, displaying his fine acting.

In particular he read the given script repeatedly and covered all the points, exchanging comments with the staff and being thoroughly engaged in the scene.

Park Si Hoo: “Why are women all over the world crazy about luxury goods?”, “Korean women are working on differentiating which luxury goods to buy”, “Differentiation will bring greater success.”

Park Si Hoo in the opening presentation of the drama gives a powerful performance.  ”This scene shows another aspect of my image,” he said.

“Cheongdam-dong Alice” is about an ordinary girl who becomes a daughter-in-law of Cheongdam-dong and it also discusses the true condition of marriage and happiness.  It is scheduled to start broadcasting on December 1.

[yidahye reporter news@tvdily.co.kr / photos SBS broadcast screen capture]

Nate20121121-2.jpg

parksihoo4u.com

Guest rintintintin

I've noticed that too... How come SBS came up with a poster like this? I really want a good poster drama ahihihi! :) Maybe there's a 2nd poster on this drama. :P

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 76px 0.3em 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 1.5em;"CDDA – Cha Seung Jo’s home

29560_285867851516320_646071368_n.jpg

From an interior designer’s blog — this is the house that they decorated for the PSH character Cha Seung Jo in “Cheongdam-dong Alice”:

cha-01.jpg

cha-jvvhr.jpg

chas-house-mxujbu.jpg

cha-nz0jo.jpg

chas-house-c4pag.jpg

Cr: 욕실D자이너@blog.naver.com; http://twitter.com; http://gall.dcinside.com,parksihoo4u

CHEONGDAM DONG

Cheongdam-dong is described on the Korea Tourism Board webpage as “Luxury Fashion Street, Asia’s Champs-Élysées”.  It is located right at the entry of Gangnam (literally meaning “South of Hangang River”).  Gangnam is known for advanced industries, venture capitals, global business centers, expensive apartment complexes, high-end villas, and, of course, high-class fashion.

Cheongdam-dong (and Apgujeong) are the main shopping districts for the rich in Gangnam.  Considered to be ‘hot’ places, Cheongdam-dong (and Apgujeong) typically lead in new fashion styles and social trends in Korea.  Connecting Cheongdam-dong and Apgujeong, Apgujeong-ro (‘ro’ meaning ‘boulevard’) is the center of luxury fashion and is full of a chic department stores and luxury brands.  Korean and international designer shops, galleries, and multi-shops (designer goods in smaller boutiques), and entertainment venues are all over the place.

Cheongdam-dong and Apgujeong embody the modern wealthy lifestyle in Korea, evidenced by the young professionals that flock to the area’s chic cafés, bars, and restaurants.

Some of the brand names in Cheongdam-dong

SeoulNov2012-050-1024x768.jpg

SeoulNov2012-045-1024x768.jpg

Cartier and Salvatore Ferragamo

SeoulNov2012-047-1024x768.jpg

Louis Vuitton

SeoulNov2012-046-1024x768.jpg

LV and Dolce & Gabbana

SeoulNov2012-048-1024x768.jpg

Gucci and Giorgio Armani

SeoulNov2012-043-1024x768.jpg

Rolls Royce and Prada

SeoulNov2012-042-1024x768.jpgAtelier Rosa (wedding gowns)

And many, many more — all brand names under the sun were represented at Cheongdam-dong.  So we should be in for a treat in CDDA with all the latest fashions!

Cr: Info from Korea Tourism Board website , H.A.T.-parksihoo4u

from namooactors twitter ^___^
[문근영] 담요 속 앨리스! 12월 1일에 첫방송하는 SBS드라마 '청담동 앨리스' 많은 사랑 부탁드려요^_^

Translation by Ivy from moonslcub: [Moon Geun Young] Alice in the blanket! SBS drama 'Cheongdam Dong Alice' premiere Dec 1, please give a lot of love (support) ^_^

598544_370284196399066_1749507184_n.jpg
another tweet from namooactors via moonsclub)
제작발표회는 11/27 오후 세시반에 시작합니다!
trans:  Presscon will be held 3:30 in the afternoon of Nov 27, 2012 (Moo Dong SBS).
FIGHTING!!!!! ^_^ cant wait for the PRESS CON!!! 

Guest cornetto1430272735

Wow, so many brand names! @forevergirl it reminds me of a street in Hong Kong as well~ 

She looks so cute in those pictures! Naw~

Archived