[Drama 2012/13] Rascal Sons 아들녀석들

Guest xopo17

Guest magicplusfours

semi-fly said: Which kind of leaves us with Seung Ki & Song Hee which honestly has a more juvenile feel to it than I care for. ...So I suppose we're left with Kang Jin who will eventually be left alone once Min Ki & Shin Young's relationship gets off the ground and all of the drama surrounding their relationship begins to settle/clear.
So beyond adding a fourth couple to an already crowded show what other purpose could adding Lizzy to the show accomplish?
I don't even really care about the older generation story line as simply seeing Jung Sook (Na Moon Hee) sucking all the fun out of the overall story is enough of a reason for me to skip vast swatches of an episode.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest magicplusfours

semi-fly said: According to AllKPOP

After School‘s Lizzy has finished her first filming for new MBC drama ‘Rascal Sons‘. Having confirmed the idol for the show, the drama production company revealed, ”Lizzy will be playing the new role of Yuri starting on the 27th. She had her first filming on the 21st.” Her character Yuri is the granddaughter of a hostel owner. She dreams of being a writer, and falls in love with Ryu Soo Young’s character, a novelist. A few photos of her on set of the shoot were also revealed in which we are able to get a glimpse of what we can expect to see from Lizzy’s character. The production company also added, “Since she is from Busan, she will also be acting using satoori [dialect],” further increasing anticipation for her role for Lizzy has been labeled as the original ‘satoori idol’.

Additional Korean sources for the news: AcrofanNaeil, Maxmovies, Sportsworldi

So far I watched the first 4 ep in English, and I have to say YSK character is the pits what a louse I know it is a drama with comedy, but I don't think it is funny the way he treats his wife. Constantly cheating on her. He was chasing after her before the marriage and cheating on her after a couple of months. I feel sorry for his kid to have such a louse of a father. The wife and the kid sure have the short and of the stick. And later on he has a girlfriend who he is fascinated by AARRCH. I felt so sad when his wife looked at the pictures of their life after the divorce it broke my heart. She never saw that coming when she married him. She did not deserve that. Right now he is a very selfish and immature character. I liked him in the other Drama better.

I felt so sorry for Seung Gi's wife...I kinda teared up when she starts cry after the divorce.  She didn't deserve a life like that...I was really hoping for Seung Gi to be more mature and stop cheating on his wife but ughh -_- he's such a player. 

class="at_ttl ml10"'Rascal Sons' Yoon Se In Sees Seo In Guk-Shin Da Eun Kiss20121027221604730-jpeg.jpg?w=600

Park Mi Rim (Yoon Se In) saw her ex-husband Yoo Seung Gi (Seo In Guk) kiss another woman.

On the Saturday episode of MBC "Rascal Sons," Song Hee (Shin Da Eun) pretended to kiss Seung Gi in order to ward off an unwanted girl who was following Seung Gi's every step.

Seung Gi received a call earlier from a woman whom he had met once, saying that she'd like some golf lessons from him. However, when she comes to find him at the golf club, he pretended to be lovers with Song Hee. 

Even though they avoided the first situation, when they heard the door opening again, they kissed again.

However, it was Seung Gi's ex-wife and Seung Gi's mother, who had been trying to get Seung Gi back together with his ex-wife. The two of them were so shocked that they couldn't say anything.

Viewers are now wondering what will happen to Seung Gi and Mi Rim. ?

Credit : KDramaStars Staff Writer

Archived