[Drama 2012/13] Rascal Sons 아들녀석들

Guest xopo17

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aigoo! i'm not ready for SIG to move on from being Yoon Yoon Jae!!! i can't see him as anybody else besides being YYJ!!! and i can't bear to see him with another actress that is not EunJi aka ShiWon... i love them too much to let them go.... but all good pairing and dramas must come to an end... 
i'll say it up straight that i will watch this drama in pure support of SIG and no other reasons... i will bear the agony of him being someone else's husband....him being a player/cheater (AISH!...not happy about this at all)... him just not being YYJ... but i have confidence that he'll be able to make me fall for his character in here too... 

Dramabeans article on Rascal Sons

Teasers and stills for weekend drama Rascal Sons

Okay, this drama looks adorable. It also looks a whole lot like Ojakkyo Brothers, right down to the title signage and the overlapping second brother, but eh, most family dramas are pretty much cut from the same cloth. Here’s a look at the upcoming weekend dramaRascal Sons, starring Lee Sung-jaeRyu Soo-young, and Seo In-gook as three overgrown man-children wreaking havoc in one family. I love the literal kiddy-toy, pacifier-sucking, husband-lassoing imagery that tells me exactly what I’m in for.

Lee Sung-jae plays First Son Yoo Hyun-ki, a widower and single dad with a daughter. So he can’t be a complete baby, though it’d be great if his daughter were more mature than he is. His character is described as a complete square — as straight-laced as they come. He hasn’t opened up his heart in a long time, but then Myung Se-bin enters his life, a single mom as well, and he falls in love.

Second Son Yoo Min-ki (Ryu Soo-young) is a martial arts fantasy novelist who has been in love with the same woman for ten years, played by Han He-rin. Only she’s now engaged to his best friend. Uh-oh. I like the idea of a shy and socially awkward Ryu Soo-young, who mostly plays smooth charismatic guys, not the guy complaining about being permanently stuck in the friend zone.

Seo In-gook plays the maknae Yoo Seung-ki, who’s the biggest troublemaker of them all: he’s a playboy and a divorcé. So young? He marries his wife, played by Yoon Sae-in, really young because he gets her pregnant and has no choice in the matter. They look like the most adorable little family in the happy stills down below… but it turns out he’s a cheater, and a bad one at that (namely in that he always gets caught). Oy and oy. So Playboy Maknae gets two love interests — the mother of his son, and then the new woman in his life played by Shin Da-eun.

I’m still in Answer Me 1997 innocent Yoon-jae’s world, so it’s hard to wrap my head around this new character for Seo who’s a father and already married and divorced, though I like that he’s playing a completely different type of character. But is it too much to ask for more than three days of mental preparedness between dramas?

Ready or not, Rascal Sons premieres next Saturday September 22 on MBC.

Via BNT News

Credit: Girlfriday @dramabeans

this seem interesting ... can't wait ... I'm curious to see Seo In Guk playing a playboy (a not good one since based on Dramabeans, he tend to get caught) which will make up a lot of hilarity (if he end up getting caught by his own son, that'll be something) lol

thanks to @payel, @subaru24 for keep this forum active.

right now, i am doing many edit for posting number 1, so be patients all. its been 1 week or more i couldn't update soompi due my work. i hate my work right now, so frustrating.

i'll add relation chart at page 1.

and here are new picture from press conference. enjoyed it

spoiler:
mysons_photo120918172534imbcdrama0.jpg

mysons_photo120918172553imbcdrama0.jpg
mysons_photo120918173525imbcdrama0.jpg
mysons_photo120918173438imbcdrama0.jpg

mysons_photo120918171306imbcdrama1.jpg

mysons_photo120918171215imbcdrama0.jpg

credit : MBC

rascal sons held ceremony or praying to their god:

20120907_1346985172_45140900_1.jpg
credit:tv report daily korea

I think this below picture haven't been posted in here, so enjoyed it :)

Who is she ? She is Rascal sons' screenwriter / directed screenplay a.k.a
Kim Ji - Soo
btw: i think it was men, so suprised knowing that its a women , but still fighting to her, i hope this drama will be success, AJA AJA !

201209181618321117_1.jpg

the screenwriter : Kim Ji - Soo is also joining in the press conference

credit : as tagged on picture

84276-01-20120903105953-570.jpg
credit : as tagged on picture

BTS Picture :

2a329b70c88de7dea55393e1deb4c056.JPG
credit : cupitter at blog naver   or as tagged on picture :)
3a18d9d9b480a29b5e7b4cdb12c7ab50.JPG
d03cafc18a91129ec792adcd8beeb707.JPG
9197a4117c51485e1d171e75c660ae4f.JPG
0ebdf58d93dd7147a1353fc4706957c7.JPG
af4cabf8b4b35fbd1801ccbfcb02dd18.jpg

many thanks to cuppiter in blog naver for the pic.

20120831143354_2605.jpg
credit : hankyung.com

1dcff2a7efd20d5a831a572bec4d2ded.jpg
credit : hankyung.com

relation chart's rascal sons
Rascal%20Sons%20Relationship%20Chart.jpgRascal%20Sons%20Relationship%20Chart.jpg
a%3ERascal%20Sons%20Relationship%20Chart.jpg

i upload this picture on my photobucket ( Rascal%20Sons%20Relationship%20Chart.jpg )
feel free if u want to take it. BUT WITH ONE CONDITION : ALWAYS MENTION MBC AS A CREDIT . Because MBC is the one who made this chart. i am just only upload it :)

class="content-title" Seo In Gook Says He Likes Sung Si Won Best, Not Jung Eun Ji, at “Rascal Sons” Press Conference girlonthemoon September 18, 2012

2012.09.18_seoingook_rascalsons2.jpg

For fans already feeling withdrawal symptoms (from Answer Me 1997 syndrome) at the impending end of the hit tvN drama “Answer Me 1997,” don’t feel too sad as Seo In Gook will be back on televisions across the nation on September 22 with MBC weekend drama “Rascal Sons.”  Perhaps, Seo In Gook is also feeling the loss as he commented that for him, it is still Sung Si Won, not A-Pink member Jung Eun Ji, from the tvN drama “Answer Me 1997.”

On September 18, the press conference for MBC’s new weekend drama “Rascal Sons” was held at the 63 Building in Seoul.  Cast members Lee Sung Jae, Ryu Soo Young, Seo In Gook, Myung Se Bin, Han Hye Rin, Yoon Se In, and Shin Da Eun participated.  At the press conference, Seo In Gook was asked who he liked best out of his co-stars Jung Eun Ji, Shin Da Eun, and Yoon Se In. 

Seo In Gook answered: “If I speak honestly, I am still in the midst of matching my breath with [getting my chemistry right with] “Rascal Sons” actress Yoon Se In.  I have not even done one shoot with Shin Da Eun.  In the drama, Shin Da Eun and I still do not know each other.  Actually, I don’t know.  Even though it’s a good thing for me to have a noble and pure personality and be honest, since today I am at the press conference for “Rascal Sons,” should I not say that I like Yoon Se In the best?”

When pressed on whether Jung Eun Ji was actually his real answer, Seo In Gook said: “Of all things, today is actually the day that the last episode of “Answer Me 1997” is aired.  It’s a very difficult question.  How should I answer?”

Seo In Gook then said: “I like Sung Si Won.  Still in my heart, it is Sung Si Won.  The reason is that, for five months, I filmed with Sung Si Won….I really felt the extremely huge charm of Sung Si Won, not Jung Eun Ji, Sung Si Won.” 

“Answer Me 1997″ airs its final episode on September 18.  To tide you over, check out Seo In Gook reprising his role as Yoon Yoon Jae in tvN program “Saturday Night Live Korea” sketch “How To Become Yoon Yoon Jae.” 

“Rascal Sons” premieres its first episode on September 22.

class="content-title" Seo In Gook is Worried About How Viewers Will Take New Playboy Role in “Rascal Sons” girlonthemoon September 18, 2012

On September 18, cast members Lee Sung Jae, Ryu Soo Young, Seo In Gook, Myung Se Bin, Han Hye Rin, Yoon Se In, and Shin Da Eun participated in the press conference for MBC’s new weekend drama “Rascal Sons.”  MBC drama “Rascal Sons” follows the ups and downs of a family of three sons with the eldest son Yoo Hyun Gi played by Lee Sung Jae, middle son Yoo Min Gi played by Ryu Soo Young, and youngest son Yoo Seung Gi played by Seo In Gook. 

Talking about the difference in his role as Yoon Yoon Jae in tvN drama “Answer Me 1997” and his role as Yoo Seung Gi in MBC drama “Rascal Sons,” Seo In Gook said: “As opposed to thinking of the role as Yoon Yoon Jae who is unable to express his emotions, I think of Yoon Yoon Jae as a person who is honest to his emotions.  Yoon Yoon Jae always showed his feelings towards Sung Si Won.  My new role [of Yoo Seung Gi] is also of a person who is really honest.  The only difference in the roles is their preferences.”

Seo In Gook continued: “To put it simply, Yoon Yoon Jae loves only one person, and Yoo Seung Gi has different love morals.  Actually, I’m a bit afraid of what viewers will approach my new role.”   

In “Answer Me 1997,” Seo In Gook played the character of Yoon Yoon Jae who was the top student in his high school and eventually graduated from Seoul National University’s Law School and became one of the youngest judges in the nation.  Yoon Yoon Jae was completely head over heels for his childhood friend Sung Si Won, and, after many years, Yoon Yoon Jae finally gets together with his first love Sung Si Won.   

In “Rascal Sons,” Seo In Gook plays the character of Yoo Seung Gi who is a professional golf teacher and marries in his early twenties to Park Mi Rim.  But, though he does not cheat on her at the beginning, playboy Yoo Seung Gi does cheat and the two divorce after less than three years of marriage.  Yoo Seung Gi leaves his young son to his ex-wife Park Mi Rim to take care of and acts as if he is a single bachelor.  Eventually, Yoo Seung Gi gets caught by Han Song Hui and becomes enthralled by her. 

credit :girlonthemoon and http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/18/seo-in-gook-says-he-likes-sung-si-won-best-not-jung-eun-ji-at-rascal-sons-press-conference/
http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/18/seo-in-gook-is-worried-about-how-viewers-will-take-new-playboy-role-in-rascal-sons/

to seo in gook : we know, that its only acting. i will support u no matter what happen, fighting :)

Archived