[Drama 2012/13] Rascal Sons 아들녀석들

Guest xopo17

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the raw EP1. Liking it so far though I barely understand more than half of what they're saying! It's lighthearted except for the little bits of angst on 2nd brother's part (Still haven't memorized the character's names so I'll call them 1st, 2nd and 3rd brother for now). Can't wait for EP2, teaser for tomorrow looks promising. I like the 1st bro and 3rd bro's story line. Not quite feeling the chemistry between the 2nd bro and his unrequited love. Hope this improves as the drama progresses. Still getting used to SIG's character here coz in my mind he's still Yoonjae. Though I love that he's totally different here. How can he even make his two-timing look adorable, seriously?

knuts said: kdramafan43v3r said: Saw the raw EP1. Liking it so far though I barely understand more than half of what they're saying! It's lighthearted except for the little bits of angst on 2nd brother's part (Still haven't memorized the character's names so I'll call them 1st, 2nd and 3rd brother for now). Can't wait for EP2, teaser for tomorrow looks promising. I like the 1st bro and 3rd bro's story line. Not quite feeling the chemistry between the 2nd bro and his unrequited love. Hope this improves as the drama progresses. Still getting used to SIG's character here coz in my mind he's still Yoonjae. Though I love that he's totally different here. How can he even make his two-timing look adorable, seriously?

kdramafan43v3r said:
The chemistry of the 2nd bro's pairing still doesn't reel me in because I have seen Ryu Soo Young and Choi Jung Yoon in Ojakgyo Brothers and I still can't erase how endearing they were there as a couple. Plus, RSY is kinda playing the 2nd bro role "again" so it's like almost the same except for this one he's pining for his friend's woman. Also, I'm not really into his character winning over the girl since not only is his friend disabled, he appears like a good guy too, so I would hate it if the 2nd bro will get the girl considering the circumstances. Perhaps, if the 2nd bro's friend will be the one to fall out of love, let's say coz he falls in love with some one else in the drama. On the other hand, SIG is totally playing an entirely different role in this one which I can accept. I can already imagine his wife will leave/divorce him somewhere in the middle of the series and that will serve as his wake up call. SIG groveling before his wife to win back her affection would surely be a treat!

I was hoping there would be another girl for second bro (maybe Myung Se Bin's sister?) because I just can't get behind the whole stealing a girl from your disabled best friend plotline. The oldest and youngest bros' character arcs have been done to death so I think I'll be sticking around to see how RSY's story pans out.

Guest magicplusfours

Shinobu said: kdramafan43v3r said:
The chemistry of the 2nd bro's pairing still doesn't reel me in because I have seen Ryu Soo Young and Choi Jung Yoon in Ojakgyo Brothers and I still can't erase how endearing they were there as a couple. Plus, RSY is kinda playing the 2nd bro role "again" so it's like almost the same except for this one he's pining for his friend's woman. Also, I'm not really into his character winning over the girl since not only is his friend disabled, he appears like a good guy too, so I would hate it if the 2nd bro will get the girl considering the circumstances. Perhaps, if the 2nd bro's friend will be the one to fall out of love, let's say coz he falls in love with some one else in the drama. On the other hand, SIG is totally playing an entirely different role in this one which I can accept. I can already imagine his wife will leave/divorce him somewhere in the middle of the series and that will serve as his wake up call. SIG groveling before his wife to win back her affection would surely be a treat!

Guest pinkblossompatch

this show is just adorable! :D

a condensed recap of episodes 1-2: http://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/rascal-sons-episodes-1-2/

we'd love to hear your thoughts as well! :D :D :D

class="entry-title"Rascal Sons: Episodes 1-2 September 24, 2012 · by pinkblossom · in Drama Review.

148d07089026bf0ab23cc7a3908f32f4.jpg?w=4

Yay Rascal Sons!!!  I haven’t had a good weekend drama to watch in some time and was SUPER excited for Rascal Sons aka My Sons.  The last weekend show I watched

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Seo In Guk and Yoon Sae In share their first kiss on a TV series

16924_21464_2317.jpg

Seo In Guk and Yoon Sae In recently shared their first kiss on MBC’s new weekend series My Sons.

Even though the young couple in the series got pregnant prior to their marriage, Yoon is having a hard time because of Seo cheating on her.

In the first episode of the series, Yoon catches Seo cheating on her and kicks him in the groin. This scene made female fans feel good but the fans of Seo felt shocked.

The kissing scene, which they recently shot, features the couple dating passionately when they were both in college. The two actors even practiced prior to the real shooting.

Yoon says, “This is the second kissing scene for me after my last series. I just did my best to be immersed in the character.”

16924_21465_254.jpg

She added, “I think Seo and I consider the characters we play are very special. Since we both know how much of a burden it is, we will help each other to perform well.”

Yoon plays the role of a tough yet tender girl named Park Mi Rim, who got hurt by her flirty husband. She said that she is keeping her eyes on wives and mothers near her to portray her character well in the series.

• Source: Star Daily News
    I've some weird feeling about these pics .... like betraying Si won or something like that    X_X
    Oh!!! time to move on ...  #-o

Guest pinkblossompatch

if any of you are interested in mini recaps of this cute drama, please vote over at our blog :)  your input would be much appreciated! :Dhttp://carrotblossompatch.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/weekend-dilemma-help-requested

I find your mini recaps very helpful at your blog (though it seems the majority isn't going for it.)  I wonder how this drama is doing rating wise but I don't see it becoming very popular.  Though I'm interested in RSY, I'm not feeling too hot about the gal that pairs up with him.  I confirmed this after 2 eps.  This pairing is falling apart on me.  Adding insult to injury, RSY's flailing bang is testing my tolerance. 

The story is about 2nd brother and his lady and how they get together.  It's not about his lady and his disabled friend getting together.  So we know eventually 2nd brother and his gal will end up.  I see that they're taking the easy way out and have the disabled friend hooking up with another woman somehow.  That leaves fiance heartbroken and 2nd brother is conveniently there to lend his shoulder. 

Guest krizz_teenah

the only reason im watching this drama is because of SEO IN GUK :) gawd. reply 1997 did a number on me. lol. another leading man on my radar =D

Archived