Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest vanessa123

GHS UPDATE HER ACCOUNT 6_2_12

6_2_12.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

" 대만. '절대그이' 촬영현장인데요. 유준걸 감독님의 딸 '나나'와 언제나 함께했지요. ì"

TRANSLATION:

"Taiwan. 'Never that this' I'm at shooting. Yujungeol bishop's daughter, 'Nana' and always did together. ì"

HERE THE VIDEO

SHE IS ALWAYS SOOO CUTE WITH KIDS!

^_^

GHS UPDATE HER TWITTER AND NEW VIDEO 6_2_12

Guest JCW2015

Thank you vanessa!

Does GDTOP stands for G Dragon and Top of Big Bang?

What happened to Big Bang?

just curious.

I wonder if it is still true that there will be a Korean version of Absolute Darling with Top and another famous actress around the same time that Taiwan AD will air??*quoted image*

SUE yes, G-drago & Top represent the GDTOP from BigBang

more info here

lifted from:http://www.soompi.com/news/yge-revealed-new-gdtop-logo

New GD & TOP Logo in Response to Playboy Enterprises' Request

by: jaychieh0208 on Jun 29, 2011 Flag as inappropriate

GD&TOP, the project unit of Big Bang, released their first album last December, yet their logo has caused some controversy for the similarity between GD&TOP’s logo and the well-known Playboy Enterprises logo. Hence, YG Entertainment has decided to have a new logo for the duo.

The new GD&TOP logo and the design of their album cover have been revealed through the YGeShop today. YG explained the reason for the change was because the original GD&TOP logo was an image of a bunny’s ears combined with “V”, which represents victory; and it’s based on the Playboy’s bunny logo; yet the product has no association with Playboy’s work at all. Due to the confusion caused by the similarity of the two bunny logos, YG has been considering the issue and has received requests from Playboy Inc. as well. Therefore, the decision to redesign a new logo was made. As seen below, the bunny's ears are gone on the new cover!

19ea37bd9731f0b55ef750c5e1eae888_medium.jpg733b804d39073b63739bc5d7ea966317_large.jpg

According to the website, the sales of the GD&TOP album with the original bunny logo will be halted, and the release of the NEW COVER Ver. with a new logo begins next month. The content for the new version will be exactly the same as the old one, the only difference is the cover design.

Source: YGeShop + Big Bang Updates

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

GHS UPDATE HER ACCOUNT 6_2_12

*quoted image*

" 대만. '절대그이' 촬영현장인데요. 유준걸 감독님의 딸 '나나'와 언제나 함께했지요. ì"

TRANSLATION:

"Taiwan. 'Never that this' I'm at shooting. Yujungeol bishop's daughter, 'Nana' and always did together. ì"

HERE THE VIDEO

SHE IS ALWAYS SOOO CUTE WITH KIDS!

^_^

GHS UPDATE HER TWITTER AND NEW VIDEO 6_2_12

Thanks so much vanessa!! Hope you don't mind..let me just fix a little of the trans....:wub:

"Taiwan. This is the filming location of ABSOLUTE DARLING. Director Yu Jun Gul's daughter NaNa was always with us."

A question for you Sunnies: I may have asked this question before and I am sorry if I am repeating myself--blame the old brain...did Director Yu JunGul also direct Skip Beat?? Thanks in advance.

Cannot wait for AD to come out in April?? GHS is so cute and GREAT the way she is reminding us about it....BRAVO GHS!! BRAVO to AD!!! :wub:

Thanks Goo Hye Sun for all your tweets!! Welcome all your news and promotions. Cannot wait for Documentary's Marry Me. Just LOVED Fly Again! Not only the music but the words are beautiful and poetic and very deep!!

Thanks to ALL Sunnies for all your posts!!

Love coming here!!

Thanks hana for the information about GDTOP!! The new design by GHS could also could be a design for a ring and/or necklace?? You are SO thorough!!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://gall.dcinside...5934&page=2=

I found out there is more to GHS' tweet that vanessa posted.

Taiwan: This is the Absolute Darling's filming location. Director Yu JunGul's daughter Nana and I were always together. Without any reason what so ever,,these children who give you love so much...they are truly angels.^^ They are Happy Virus. So pretty. Right?

As few DC members mentioned....GHS is an angel to be loved so much by kids..so genuinely..excl.gif 

Her entire tweet just really moved me....:wub:

Guest vanessa123

@cheerko, thanks my dear sis... thanks a lot for the better translation, and here is another news about the next episode 11, wednesday 8th!

THEY FINALLY KISS!! OMG SOOO AMAZING!!

"I'm asking Captain 'Ji Jin-hee and GHS, intense kissing'

20120207_1328570946_29307600_1.jpg

[TV news reports hwangsoyoung] SBS TV Drama Special "I'm asking Captain, Ji Jin-hee and Gu Hye Seonui intense kissing scene is eye-catching steel open book.

Yi, Cheon - Hee of GHS on the air one day last putputhan after having received a kiss this time, Ji Jin-hee and kiss in the elevator shoes were taken. Her love of two men in one body receives notice that the home theater has to flutter.

Meanwhile, finely chopped (GHS) has hidden feelings for the mysterious Yun, Seong (Ji Jin-hee) of the chopped by the news of the accident rushed to the hospital and ran an active mind by expressing the full-fledged couple 1:26-33 birth, the appearance frequency (Yi, Cheon - Hee) is painfully watching triangle is a more complex situation.

The producers said: "shooting from the hospital over the weekend, despite PM call gathered crowds, kissing in the elevator shoes when you take a transparent cheers and applause broke out. GHS, especially during a kiss god give people free to shake hands and prayed to show, "about the warm, filming scenes.

"I'm asking Captain 's second kiss scene photos netizens facing the" Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin Hee followed by two consecutive kiss? Nambok helped her sister broke! ",

" Next week is Valentine's Day is yeomjangsyat? "" What should I do feel sorry for chopped Hopefully fellow? "

Meanwhile, his mother chopped the Kwan You killed the man who paid a flying accident do not realize that the two of them breathtaking viewers Gin Jang Ke relationship is.

Ji Jin-hee and GHS really Wings Air's first in-house if the couple can be chopped in two Yun, Seong able to hang on to the past, if you know the love that draws the attention about the episode 11 of "I'm asking Captain ' will be broadcast on 8th wednesday at 21:55 .

SOURCE:http://news.nate.com/view/20120207n04135

GHS EPISODE 11 - THEY KISS

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012020709082123563&outlink=2&SVEC

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201202070949561117&ext=da

Thanks vanessa for the news!!

The pix of them kissing does not give me that Wow or Woah feeling....as GHS said, she is not very confident when it comes to kissing scenes. I hope the actual drama would be much better!! I wonder how GHS can improve on her kissing scenes?? :P  She has to let her artist in her come out~~I am sure it is easier said than done for her..I should not talk....I would think that is why GHS does not want to act in movies...more nudity in that one...maybe after she is married?? keke

Anyway, the article says that PCAP was filming at a hospital. Supposedly, CapK ran to the hospital because he heard that HDJ was in an accident. Their kiss is suppose to be intense after CapK confesses his feelings to HDJ in the elevator and there was a big crowd watching and clapping. GHS found a way to wave to the crowd while doing the scene,,making the filming atmosphere even more harmonious and relaxed. keke  HDJ still does not know that CapK caused that fatal mistake 7 years ago---how that would resolve itself would raise curiousity about the drama...Love conquers all?? or not?? That is the question..keke

(I don't know why but that scene reminds me of BOF days when GHS did get into a car accident and the F4 went to visit her at the hospital.... ^_^   )

Hello Sunnies :)

@vanessa thanks for the article

@sue thanks for the translation :)

@sue same here i didnt feel anything in this kiss :huh: , not like when dong soo kissed HDJ i felt fireworks :wub: I dont know maybe im being bias because I love SooDa couple :w00t:

BTW guys please pray for our Sunnies that's in Visaya region in the philippines there was an earthquake last night and their supposed to have tsunami, to all my Visayan Sunnies were praying for you and please be careful and take care :)

Thank You Sunnies I love You all

Have a great night :)

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2012020709082123563&outlink=2&SVEC

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201202070949561117&ext=da

Thanks vanessa for the news!!

The pix of them kissing does not give me that Wow or Woah feeling....as GHS said, she is not very confident when it comes to kissing scenes. I hope the actual drama would be much better!! I wonder how GHS can improve on her kissing scenes?? :P  She has to let her artist in her come out~~I am sure it is easier said than done for her..I should not talk....I would think that is why GHS does not want to act in movies...more nudity in that one...maybe after she is married?? keke

Anyway, the article says that PCAP was filming at a hospital. Supposedly, CapK ran to the hospital because he heard that HDJ was in an accident. Their kiss is suppose to be intense after CapK confesses his feelings to HDJ in the elevator and there was a big crowd watching and clapping. GHS found a way to wave to the crowd while doing the scene,,making the filming atmosphere even more harmonious and relaxed. keke  HDJ still does not know that CapK caused that fatal mistake 7 years ago---how that would resolve itself would raise curiousity about the drama...Love conquers all?? or not?? That is the question..keke

(I don't know why but that scene reminds me of BOF days when GHS did get into a car accident and the F4 went to visit her at the hospital.... ^_^   )

@Sue : same with me i don't feel the Dazzling kiss but just a touch lips only, and as you said before it all becoz our Hye SUn is not confident to doing that kiss scene in front of people, but if i'm not mistaken #correct me if i'm wrong# when BOF kiss scene ( Cabin kiss, namsan tower, swing park scene, Hye Sun did not close her mouth (maybe little) but she give back the feedback that for me so sweet kiss even it not a passion kiss like in the Highway scene when JP suddenly kiss her mouth :wub: ...i hope ajhussi penguin will teach Da Jin how to kiss and be a great kisser,hahahahahah.......

i just want the antis STOP TALKING THE AKWARDS THING ABOUT THE KISS fury.gif but i really feel the WHOAH when Dong Su kiss DA Jin :wub:

can't wait for the realease of MARRY ME and i had vote HS in Yahoo

NOte : and for all SUNNIEZ in PHILIPINE i hope all of u were okay & safe with your family. be strong my family ^^

Thanks everyone for the updates! :D

Was on biz trip last 10days and wasn't able to post here as usual. Thanks all sunnies for keeping the thread alive,esp. sue & Vanessa. Can't wait for the kiss scene of HDJ & KYS :wub:

Have a great day Sunnies!

Hello Sunnies!

@cheerko & @GHSforever Yeah, same here. No sparks flying on Dajin's & CapK's kiss. Perhaps it's the angle of the photo? Like you Sue, I'm hoping the actual moving scenes is going to be much better. Knowing GHS too, she's conservative to kissing scenes. Fluffy (little Han) is a better kisser I think? kekeke..I'm shipping CapK & Fluffy.

:wub: 

@santy_minsun Yay!! to that kiss of Jandi & Junpyo esp. the one in the traffic/hwy scene.  .:wub:  LMH devoured her there. lol. In TheMu, JY & Eunbi's kiss was also good esp.

the ending. GHS really did a good smooch with mouth open.lol

:w00t: :D

I think

because her partners are all married, she doesn't want it to look scandalous?

(the true meaning of the word) I'm eager to see the next episode.  

:wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: Regarding her history of kisses (cute topic), HS, for the most part, has had very modest kiss scenes in her dramas including Pure 19 (very chaste kiss), TM (cute but awkward), none that I can remember in The King and I and Chilwoo. The two exceptions were in Nonstop 5 - if memory serves me, she had a pretty hot kiss with Lee Jung and I think with Seung Ki as well and of course BOF playground kiss :wub: and highway kiss. I think she is pretty much the one who is uncomfortable kissing, and maybe it's her partner who takes it upon himself to make the kiss what it is - haha :phew: And I agree, myonenonly, perhaps in Captain, it's a little awkward for her to kiss a married man, since I believe this is the first time she's actually had a romantic storyline with actors who are married. Whatever the outcome, I love the concept of CK finding out that she's hurt, rushing to her side, and being a man of few words, just showing her how he feels. Sigh...... to me that in itself far surpasses the kiss ^_^ Anyway, really looking forward to it tomorrow!!

Guest vanessa123

ABSOLUTE DARLING wish Everyone Happy Lantern Festival - Chinese Valentaine’s Day 6_2_12

335016_379359532077715_265250893488580_1671987_514495753_o.jpg?w=468&h=624

Source: 絕對達令 @ FB

TRANSLATION:

Xiao Fei & Night wish you all a happy Lantern Festival!!! Why people fly lanterns on day of the Lantern Festival? Anyone know?? Ah ~~ There were lot of bandits during the Qing dynasty. In order to escape from the bandits, people fled to the mountains. After the bandits left, people who stay in the village would fly sky lanterns at night to notify villagers to go home. It became the ritual to pray for safety during the Festival. Night & Xiao Fei also flied a sky lantern hand in hand ~~ they wish everyone safe, happy and healthy in the year of the dragon!!! Xiao Fei & Night will be seen in Taiwan soon!!! Please stay tuned ^^

Translation: meow

SOURCE: MEOW

[NEWS] GHS - ABSOLUTE DARLING - WISH HAPPY

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

:wub: I am looking forward to Taiwan's AD....

Cannot wait...

I sincerely pray that writers and the directors of PCAP found beautiful harmony in their relationship and that they will not change direction of the story recklessly just to get the rating...I really pray....

:wub:excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

======================

Happy Lantern Festival to all of you who celebrate it!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is more to Epi 11 of PCAP than the kissing scene....

cr to DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=125987&page=1&bbs=

[11화 예고]-preview of epi 11

다진은 윤성에게 재킷을 전해 주려고 집에 찾아가지만, 밤늦게까지 윤성의 집에 있는 지원을 보고 마음이 무너진다. 다음날, 공항 주변 짙은 안개로 인해 도착시간이 지나도 착륙을 못하는 일이 일어나자 남편의 생명이 위독한 부인이 소동을 일으켜 지원이 부인을 진정시켜보지만 정신을 잃어버린다. 그런 부인이 안타까운 다진은 어떻게 해서라도 착륙을 시도하자 하는데...

DJ goes to CapK's house to return his jacket and becomes crushed to find that CJW is still there late into the night. The next day, the plane is unable to land due to the heavy fog. A lady passenger whose husband's life is in danger creates commotion. CJW tries to calm her down but she eventually faints. Wanting desperately to help the lady, DJ tries to initiate landing, but...

DC members point out that 11th epi is the start of the next half of the drama. The preview seems to indicate that the drama comes to a full circle...a similar incident that led to DJ's mother's death is occurring in the 11th epi and HDJ and CapK may re-experience a past trauma in some way....how the story will unfold seems very important and maybe even climactic...???  But many DC members are very upset by the media reports emphasizing the kissing scene bet DJ and CapK..they wonder if the drama is speeding in the direction of becoming a romance melodrama and not a drama about self-growth and professional development. Many feel that the kissing scene esp between CapK and HDJ is somewhat unanticipated and they wonder how did it evolve in the story line....

I kind of understand where DC is coming from...

BUT, at this time, I think it is more important to me to take the time to do what GHS may do under such a stressful situation....Empty my mind of all negativity and stress and control....and just be open to whatever may come....wheeewww....

See you all after the drama!!

Have a good night and let us all be open and hope for the best!!:wub:

Guest vanessa123

THANKS MY DEAR @CHEERKO FOR THE INFO!! PLEASE HELP WITH THIS NEWS!! ... IS NOT JUST A KISS ALSO A FIGHT!! OMG THIS EPISODES! ARE AMAZING!

"PLEASE CAPTAIN" Yi, Cheon - Hee , Ji Jin-hee and in the left Gu Hye Seon, make a triangle earnest scuffling attack ......

593855(0)-520347_74195.jpg

[Asia Today = woonamhui reporter] SBS drama 'I'm asking Captain' s Ji Jin Hee and Yi, Cheon - Hee staged a melee in the middle of the night.

The play frequency (Yi, Cheon - Hee), a Yun, Seong (Ji Jin-hee) is chopped (GHS) and the appearance, unlike the usual bickering about money, rather than chopped it out of the back pay and to act as one hundred and twelve patronize Hope torture to be furious. Eventually, he went in front of the house of Yun, Seong grabbing the throat with chopped hard to not be alert.

Ji Jin-hee six episodes aired on the 19th of last month that my father was the past hongintae (choeilhwa) to the right cheek to the ear to the throat, the Yi, Cheon - Hee caught the ear sunangi're going.

He took a serious scene, but actually sparkling eyes majuchyeo actors in the field also shows laughter burst out the back door several times, issuing NG.

The producers said "Yi, Cheon - Hee Ji Jin-hee make the war with the drama to come by, but it is actually more than a brother makyeokhan cider. Two actors filming a role in the mood maker and tired of the cold and packed schedules are encouraging other actors is very reassuring, "he said with a warm atmosphere of the set.

On the other hand, this drama every Wednesday and Thursday will be broadcast at 21:00 55.

{Ⓒ 'Global Comprehensive newspaper "Asia Today}

Wnh@asiatoday.co.kr woonamhui reporter

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20120208n06699&snsfrom=twitter&return_sq=1

[NEWS] GHS AND HER TRIANGLE OF LOVE

How did Ku Hye Sun get a scar on her face?

20120208_1328678668_33504800_1.jpg

Actress Ku Hye Sun recently showed off her shiny skin even though she had a bandaid on.

Ku is currently appearing on SBS’s Wednesday-Thursday series Please Captain as a passionate female copilot named Han Da Jin.

Pictures of Ku having a bandaid on her face were recently released on the series’ official website and drew a lot of attention.

Ku got a scar on her face in the second episode of the series because  she wrangled with loan sharks, who came to her house to take money back  from her aunt Mal Ja (played by Lee Ah Hyun). The scene was an  important part, in which Ku decided to live life to the full.

People responded: “Even though you got a scar on your face, your skin  still shines.” “She is always brave. I support you.” “You can’t hide  your clear skin with a bandaid. I envy you.”

The production crew for the series say, “We remember that Ku was  smiling even though she had a bandaid on her face. We hope that she can  cheers everyone up through the series.”

Source: TV Report

Cre http://en.korea.com/?p=320113

eb656c45.jpg

d81130b9.jpg

53519432.jpg

Cre SBS

Happy PCAP day! Enjoy the show~ B)

Guest vanessa123

GHS AND JJH KISS! EPISODE 11 8_2_12 ---- I MAKE THIS PICS XD XD

000.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

ALL START LIKE THIS!! AND OMG!!!! THIS KISS IS SOOO!!! ....

0.1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.2.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.3.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.4.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0.5.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

waao.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

1.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

dioss.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

0001.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

I CANT WAIT FOR THE EPISODE 12

TOMORROW 9_2_12

DON´T YOU???

WHAT HAPPEN NOW???

XD XD

GHS - KISS EPISODE 11

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Wow..

That was a great episode...I think everyone was super in acting and the story was great and I have faith in the writers and the directors all over again!!!  keke s

PS is a sweetheart--she is going to get an award for child actress!!

I will be back later!!

====================================================

epi11 (Maybe eunhye got busy....I will try without her recap...)

DJ and CJW: Returning the jacket. DJ is a gutsy character. She actually goes into the apt when it appears as if CJW and CapK are intimate. Can you believe the NERVE of such a character! I love it!! keke DJ wants to know where CapK is. Why are you here? CJW tells DJ that she and CapK restarted their relationship. DJ tells her that she has no right to love anyone esp CapK. DJ idolizes CapK!. CJW asks if DJ knows anything about CapK..like what he likes, what color he likes, when he laughs...etc. But DJ says CJW misunderstood her and says that she only came to return the jacket. CJW says that no matter what they are like or hate or etc, love means protecting and standing by the person no matter what.

What happened with CapK and CJW is that she spilled the wine and he went out to get her a new blouse and he knew what her style is..I wonder if CJW spilled on purpose??? And CapK finds out that his jacket has been returned so he knows that CJW and DJ ran into each other in his apt.

The next day, CapK tells DJ to get into his car..he will tell her what is the truth since she cannot tolerate not knowing. But she walks away and he yells at her. DS comes and she gets into his car. He notices that she may have been crying but she says that she ate spicy ramyun the night before and slept. DJ asks DS what he likes--his favorite color, favorite book, movie, etc. He also adjusts the mirror so that she cannot look at CapK as he pulls away from the driveway. he tells her not to look at another man in front of him. She asks when he laughs..DS asks when she laughs..DJ says she laughs all the time. He tells her to not only laugh on the surface but also inside. Gochamsieh~~

CapK confronts DJ that he does not like to be misunderstood or misjudged by other people and he wants her to know the truth about him and CJW. But DJ does not give him the time of day. Then CJW comes out and tell CapK that the reason that she does not say (maybe the truth about CapK??) is for the sake of everyone. So now we know that CJW is trying to protect and stand by for people she care about?? She is something!!

CapK again asks why DJ does not believe him and she says that she does not want to hear anything unrelated to flight. But he says that his emotion is related to flying. They are not talking. They are enroute to Ha Er Bin??

This plane incident story is about a woman who is trying to get to Korea as soon as possible because her husband got into accident at work and his life is in danger. She is also pregnant. She wants the plane to arrive as soon as possible. But the plane cannot land on time due to thick fog in InChun. The woman is going crazy. She tells everyone that she has to tell her husband that she loves him and that she thanks him for trying to make her life easy by working so hard. She says that her husband has been asking for her and she has to go and see him as soon as possible. She may not be able to see him again. She also feels that if he finds out that she is pregnant then maybe he will try to live. She also says that there is only two of them in this world..they have no other family and she says that without her husband, she also does not exist....

Han DJ wants to try to land but CapK says that being at cockpit means that he has to be calm and cool as many people with all kinds of reasons get on aboard. He says he cannot help everyone. DJ tries to influence CapK to land. She says that people can feel others even if they cannot see or talk. DJ also tells CapK that he knows what it is to be like to be all alone in the world.

CJW also tells the woman that if her husband is totally devoted to her then he will do all he can to wait for her and that she can love again....sounds like her own situation...she encourages the woman to eat if not for her for her unborn baby.

DJ still tries to influence CapK to land...she says that feelings of love can go beyond words and sight...So CapK calls Wings Tower to help him land. DJ requests emergency car when they land for the sake of the woman. DS tells DJ to be careful. CapK asks DJ if she believes in him because he believes in her. DJ says she wants to believe in him and say You Have....Drama!! keke

It is not exactly same situtation but similar and very good!!

DJ asks: how much do you have to love in order to protect and stand by them? is the person whom you protect CJW? If I believe in you on land as I do on air, can you protect me too? But CapK says that he is a person who cannot even protect himself. I love this DJ--she does not hold back!! so refreshing!! keke

PS is again home and DS's father is so upset that he cannot have a good date with YangMal. He wante to see a movie but PS recommends that there are good animation movies out...keke...So, the couple asks CapK to watch over PS...keke...they make fried shrimp together. PS says that she loves fried food but complains that her sister does not make it for her often as it takes too much effort. She sometimes makes it if it rains by saying that rain and frying sound are similar and CapK asks PS what is her sister good at?? PS says that her sister is really good at eating...kekek PS is so funny!!

Yangmal wonders how much it would cost to open a store like that..she thought it would be nice to have a store and also sing her songs for her customers....is she being manipulative?? keke Then she realizes that she should go and pick up PS

PS and CJW meet....PS is so adorable and so giving...this does not requre translation..CJW tells PS not to get sick--that she cannot get sick...DJ comes to get PS out of CapK's house. CJW says that she sees DJ often at CapK's house and DJ says that she will not come back again...DJ is mad at everyone, including her aunt.

It appears that everyone, her aunt and CJW and even DS know that DJ likes CapK and vice versa....CapK is such a poker face but it seems obvious to many people how he feels. (I would like to know how did DJ come inside CapK's house without him answering the door!! keke) CapK tells CJW to not to come to his aprt again. He tells her that he cannot restart the rela with her because of "those two"=DJ and PS.

PS asks DJ if she is mad and she nods. Then PS hugs her and say, "I am recharging you."

Yangmal meets ChoiJW. No need to translate.....Yangmal and CJW recongnize each other...Yangmal calls her murderer...etc CapK comes out and tells CJW to leave as soon as possible. Yangmal tells CJW that she cannot ever be happy and that that has to be her punishment for killing her sister.

YangMal does not tell DJ about her meeting...too much stress...

The next day..CJW calls in sick....poor woman..I really feel for her...we all make mistake but this is really hard...

CapK is really worried...maybe even thinking the worst...CJW really is all alone in this world!!

Conversation bet DJ and CapK near the vending machine: I want to cheer for anyone that you meet but why is it that you ended up loving that particular woman? I cannot tell you my reason for it, but. CapK tells her that he does not want to know her reasons. That really hurts DJ. DJ says I respect you whether on the land or in air but I think I have to stop that now. CapK tells her that she is thinking correctly.

I guess the poker faced CapK is trying very hard to be cold to DJ to push her away as he also believes that he does not deerve any happiness?? esp with HanDJ--that is a dangerous road to walk into...(I hope that the directors show later when CapK fell in love with DJ...it always was a bit more showy with DJ but not with CapK at all. I noticed that the director has a tendency to show something and then backs up a bit to clarity....maybe he will do that again..Even with CJW suddenly unbuttoning and then wearing CapK's whilte shirt...it was a bit confusing...but then the director explains it all when we hear CJW thanking CapK for going out and buying her a blouse of her taste since she stained it with wine....know what I mean~~?

I will conti with eunhye's captions...very good...wow...ionair gives captions???--sounds good!!!

Guest eunhye05

Wow Sue thanks for the recaps! That was fast! Sorry I didnt post this sooner.

I really had such a bad day today so im glad I got to watch PCAP.I loved the episode but I didnt however get to finish it because my screen just froze before i can get to the last 10 minutes but I've seen the kiss through the vidclip meow uploaded! here was my recap. actually since I used ionair i just transcribe the captions. lol (Ok ive now finished the last 10 mins)

<im loving the captions feature of IONAIR>

- Started. Wow so DJ is at CK's and we see how JW sees DJ through the monitor and then goes out to greet her. Flashbacks of how she noticed CK being nice to her.

- Uhm CJW makes her sit down. (DJ maybe u can remove the scarf now.hehe and the big jacket) CJW gives her coffee. DJ asks why she is there. She tells DJ they are back together. DJ tells her she has no right to like CK.

CJW gets back at her and says "Do u know what he likes? etc etc"

DJ says " Please dont misunderstand I just came to give back this jacket."

And....why will you look at that CK wasn't home during this time apparently and he's walking home with something in tow. Did he buy her a blouse...ahh no wonder.. she purposely spilt wine on her blouse to pull off that act. tsk! Sneaky!

-  DJ is now crying in the garage. She was really hurt by this apparently. :S Aww she really likes CK and to lose him I guess to the person she hates the most is even more painful.

- CK notices that the jacket he put on DJ is now back in his closet. He meets her outside and tells her to get in his car since he knows she has lots of qs. Right on cue DS arrives and shes now between two men! aigoo. He asks if she's been crying but she says she ate something spicy or whatever.

DJ is asking DS personal qs in the car now. Its a nice moment for both of them. Awww... he tells her to smile with her heart not her face

- CK asked her if she went to his house yesterday. CK looks to CJW. CJW says "dont u trust me?"

- CK trys to talk to  DJ -but she tells him that she doesnt want to hear anything not related to flying.

- In the meantime DS is missing DJ.

- In flight lady is being all nervous and tense in flight. she tells CJW that she wants to get back to Inchoen right away. (appears that she needs to get back to her husband who suffered an accident?)

- Fog is bad so the plane can't land.

- The girls is now going crazy as its been taking too long for them to land. Ok this woman has lost all sense of reason now. hehe. They try to control her and she cries that it hurts so much to know he's dying and she cant see him. CJW contains her in a room so she wont upset the other passengers. Oh this is heartbreaking she even has a baby. Erm...now she just now fainted. Oh dear me.... will the husband make it?

- DJ wants to land for the sake of the woman. CK tells her they have to wait but she insists. DJ tells CK about how it is to be alone (regarding the incident)

- CJW tells the woman that her husband will be waiting for her. he is going to stay alive and has her eat. See she's not half bad! At times like this I like CJW.

- DJ tells CK that "when she had to take care of her sister she had hard times and when she had hard times she thought about my parents. it really gave her strenght because she knows they love each other."

- CK and DJ are now trying to land the plain. They're working together to make this happen no matter what. Even if it's risky.

- DJ - how much do i love that i feel i have to protect someone. Is someone that u have to protect manager choi? Can i trust u on ground like i trust u on air?

- Miser dad and Aunt Yangmal leave FLuffy with Penguin Ajusshi. hahaha. so they can be alone on their date. (wait till HanDaJin or Mechanic Ajusshi find out about this)

- They are now cooking together like dad and daughter. Awwwww...... and frying and talking about how unnie only fries stuff when it rains because she tihinks it sounds similar. Aww myonenonly will love this scene. :) They're playing with the flour.

- Miser dad and Aunt Yangmal are now at a resto drinking... they're actually discussing ideas. He wants to open a resto. she wants to sing onstage.

- CJW arrives at CKs. She's really clingy!

- Awwww FLuffy is posing for CK as CK takes pictures.its as if they're both on a date. hahaha. He's the perfect Daddy figure! omg! im loving it.

- CJW doorbells and erm...awkward! But Fluffy is so cute! Fluffy is surprised CJW knows her name. Oh the innocence of this child. Fluffy is offering the fried shrimp she cooked to CJW. CJW just looks on.

- DJ is now looking for FLuffy from her aunt. DJ now rushes to CKs to get fluffly. DJ has fluffy go outside to their aunt.

- DJ tells CK/CJW not to play with Fluffy anymore.  

- CJW and CK talk ( i didnt catch this sorries)

- Fluffy asks DJ if she is mad. They hug and everything is ok again.

- CJW seems not happy outside. Contemplating. Medidating.

- OMG! Aunt Yangmal was on her way out and see CJW! grabs her by the collar throws her down and starts screaming. Aigooo! She screams "You killed my sister! You should never be happy! you need to suffer! Bring my sister back....etc" --- OMG she's scary! haha. And I though DJ was already extreme with the way she was behaving towards CJW. hehehe

- At this point i really feel for CJW. Gosh. it's so painful to watch her breakdown too. Just shows how one single mistake has all it's consequences.

- DJ questions what happened to her aunt. did she meet someone bad? Aunt says nothing happened.

- meanwhile at the airport DJ and CK have a talk by the vending machine.

<My PC just hung so i didnt catch this part>

- Ok i missed 5 mins.

- DJ and Yangmal are drinking and talking in the kitchen.

- DJ walked by CKs place. DS on cue again arrives and catches her starring at CK's house. (the captions are no longer working for me so dunno what they're saying)

<PC froze again>

- I now see CJW and CK talking. Its an intense talk. Wonder what they're talking about.

- DJ is now standing outside CK's house.

-DS catches DJ standing at CKs house. She looks like shes been thinking a lot about stuff. She doesnt even notice him.

-Oh my DS looks so huge next to CAP. He hits him! Aigoo!

DJ catches them both and stops DS. CK leaves and enters his house.

-CK and DJ are both in the Wings Air mailroom. DJ leaves when CK entered. Now they run into each other again. Awkward....

Then they get stuck in the elevator together...haha.. I think the universe is telling you guys to make peace and talk already.

- DJ is in a bus on her way home. A stupid delivery man on a motorcycle cuts the bus. Its stops abruptly causing the passengers to jerk forward. (so thats how DJ gets into an Accident)

- Team leader gets the news that DJ has an accident. CK hears this...he rushes off! DS apparently knows about the news too and is on his way.

wow look at how worried CK is. He's looking everywhere for her. Aigooo he catches her sa elevator. He HUGS her! She's shocked! What's happening? He looks at her! Intensely! He grabs her face and Kisses her intensely! Aigooo!.

drmjs was right! It was just like BOF's highway kiss and then some! :D They did a great job with the whole elevator thing! I can't wait for later!